karma?

bossi

i was making soft clay to my house and i saw a lvl 62 standing in full bronze, i asked why he had full bronze, and he said he just got hacked.. so i said "wait here i'll give u some stuff" and i ran to bank and took out: addy t legs, initiate helm, addy helm, 187 deaths and 2300 iron knives. i ran back to him and gave it, and he was sooo happy about it and said it was 5th time he have been hacked and i was the first to give him anything, when he said that i was happy myself too :D so what do u think.. karma?

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Do you know what Karma is? Also secondly that aint Karma. That is just being nice to a guy that could have or not been hacked and got alot of semi good stuff. Way to go I guess. :?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

that was funny smithy93 :lol:

new_account6.png

Pretty sure thats not karma... Karma is when you do something nice or beneficical to another person, and shortly afterwards get rewarded in some way. Your story is a more of "look how nice i am plz" story.

well he making me oak planks for free now =)

new_account6.png

what? is leester banned?

new_account6.png

I can't wait for this karma fad to leave these forums...

No, what you did was not karma. I'd love to say nothing's karma, but on these forums that'd practically be blasphemy.

So you gave a poor guy stuff because he was down. And you both felt better for it. Why can't you just leave it at that? The world doesn't owe you anything for your deed, nor should it. You should do nice things and not expect karma to give you back anything in return. That's why it's a deed. You did it without expecting anything back.

sigh.. it's always like it!! always when i post a topic here people starts to pick on me!! :o

new_account6.png

sigh.. it's always like it!! always when i post a topic here people starts to pick on me!! :o

Don't take things personally. If you're at all referring to me, I said what you did was nice and all, only that it had nothing to do with karma. Don't take that as picking on you. If you believe you're right in any way and I'm wrong, say it - don't whimper about being picked on, which you weren't. Your idea of karma was. You're new to forums apparently, but there's a thing called debate - you can't present a silly idea without it being challenged.

what? is leester banned?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: YAY POST 400

Actually, He is. Temporarily though. And not for spreading the Karma fad. hehe. :D

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Don't take things personally. If you're at all referring to me, I said what you did was nice and all, only that it had nothing to do with karma. Don't take that as picking on you. If you believe you're right in any way and I'm wrong, say it - don't whimper about being picked on, which you weren't. Your idea of karma was. You're new to forums apparently, but there's a thing called debate - you can't present a silly idea without it being challenged.

new? i don't think so, i have been here since rsc. and i didn't mean that you did pic on me.. but its' always people who say that i done anything stupid and it was no idea of posting it etc etc...

new_account6.png

A true example of Karma:

Several years ago (2002) I gave my friend who lost everything full rune and a dragon sword which was the only weapon I had while almost finishing heroes. A month later, he comes back to me and gives it back along with a disk of returning, two crackers and a pumpkin. ^^

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

way to put it

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

a simple concept of karma is do good things and good things will happen to you.

now, all you did was just do good things. Now if you expect good things to happen to you just because you did something good, well that's not in the spirit of karma neither.

as been said, this karma fad is getting old. Post that are all about karma should be banned.

w4M8t.png

Tell the guy who got hacked 5 times to dl a spyware finder and run a spyware check or he's just going to get hacked again.
Also to stop looking at pr0n or stop telling his friends his password.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Gratz! Your karma skill is now 11! You can now feed the hungry midgets!

^

|

|

:lol:

And yeah, that's just being nice, not karma. Now, whenever I see a post with the word "karma" in the title, I think to myself "Hmm. Another 'karma' post. Gahhh!!!!" I have come to assume the post will have nothing to do with karma. Not belittling what you did, just pointing out it's not karma.

AmAgaD KARMakaAZi~!~???

I don't understand why people give a damn about Karma.. It's just luck ffs.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i