Hardest Quest

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mournings part 1... i hate distilling with a passion. Personally i love RFD it was fun and it was finally a quest with a point. It seems jagex turns outs like a quest a week that is worthless. EXAMPLE= rag a bone man... ooooohhhhh a shiny bag. seriously i remember doing delrith just after they finally put lvls when you examined. Or doing legends on rsc, when if you ran you had to fight the monster again yeah you little rs2 kids try that. Or doing drag slayer back in the day before he was "elvarg", those were hard quests and they had good rewards. or trying to prod those damn sheep in rsc. i spent like 2 hours doing that... man i miss it lol.

one of these two.

rfd was kinda challenging, the "boss" was actually a decent challenge for a change-its immense fun without a guide.

mep2 is annoying too, you spent god only knows how long even with a guide doing the mirrors; then you have to treawl around rs picking up a bunch of noob items...

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

Thank you stanford that's appricited(please correct me, I know my spelling is wrong I'm not from USA so my spelling isn't perfect).

Guys, Underground Pass is NOT a master quest. Only master quests are allowed.

The Haunted Mine isn't master quest for 1 reason. The boss is only lvl90. Monsters from a master quest are at least 100, so it can't be master quest.

Anyway, more replies please.

mournings part 1... i hate distilling with a passion. Personally i love RFD it was fun and it was finally a quest with a point. It seems jagex turns outs like a quest a week that is worthless. EXAMPLE= rag a bone man... ooooohhhhh a shiny bag. seriously i remember doing delrith just after they finally put lvls when you examined. Or doing legends on rsc, when if you ran you had to fight the monster again yeah you little rs2 kids try that. Or doing drag slayer back in the day before he was "elvarg", those were hard quests and they had good rewards. or trying to prod those damn sheep in rsc. i spent like 2 hours doing that... man i miss it lol.

The sheep prodding took me 2 hours in RS2, for me it's still the hardest quest I've ever done. WHY DO THOSE BLUE SHEEPS KEEP ON RUNNING AWAY?????

And I haven't done any masters quests yet, so I'm going for ME2 because I know very few people who actually completed it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

mourning's end 2 was very hard of course, i used a guide eventually though. well initially i'd thought you needed to match the color of the door with the same color light, rather than the opposite in the spectrum :wall: after that was cleared up, it was a bit easier...

That is exactly what I thought, and what I did as well lol, using the opposite colour on the wheel was not obvious at all. Those darn shadowy creatures, and those darn agility handholds. Painful memories.

Remember your country code, and SHUT THE GATES!

I haven't got round to doing most of the master quests but the hardest quest I have done overall is underground pass, I thought that I could do it with lvl 40 agility. :(

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

RFD, but Monkey Madness is simple, slightly long and annoying (the puzzle), but most guides exxagerate too much, meaning people who read them are more nervous...but its an easy quest, only used 2 and a half pray pots... \'

mage,Mil%20Odedra.gif

mournings end 2 was the hardest quest for me.

i actually finished the RFD quest on the 2nd day it was released without a guide, but i think it helped that i had all the requirements.

monkey madness, was the second hardest one, i hated getting caught by the monkeys and sent back to jail... :x

Thank you stanford that's appricited(please correct me, I know my spelling is wrong I'm not from USA so my spelling isn't perfect).

Guys, Underground Pass is NOT a master quest. Only master quests are allowed.

The Haunted Mine isn't master quest for 1 reason. The boss is only lvl90. Monsters from a master quest are at least 100, so it can't be master quest.

Anyway, more replies please.

I've heard of more people dying to the Haunted Mine boss than any other boss. Even though it isn't technically a Master Quest it still is very difficult.

sig2.jpg

seeing as i gave up on m.e. pt 2 for now until my friend finishes pt 1 so we can do pt 2 together, i would say m.e. pt 2

also, wasnt there a topic on this earlier?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

For me the hardest quest was Monkey Madness. I did it before quest guides were really out and ended up dying twice. Once was because I stopped running for about one second in the dungeon thing and the [bleep]e clapper clapped me like 4 times in a row :shock:. Both times that I died I lost all the monkey stuff and had to get it over again....

Desert treasure's fights were really hard, too.

But I'll vote that RfD was the hardest quest because it requires that you've done the above mentioned quests, lol. It was easier for me because I was much higher level when I did it rather than Desert Treasure, but it was still pretty hard and long (but really cool for most of it :)).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Well, I've done all the quests, and MEP2 was the only one I actually thought was hard, and the only one I died in (I think).

The rest are just too easy, Jagex need to release more quests like MEP2 or RFD (not hard, just long and high requirements).

And I don't see why people think Monkey Madness is that hard, all you need is 43 prayer.. :roll:

Kostyaf.png

i lost guthan spear 'cause of them evil shaddow creatures!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :notalk: :anxious: :anxious: :cry: :cry: :shock:

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Just because Jagex thinks it's a "master quest" doesn't mean those are the only hard ones... It took me like 45 minutes to finish the Haunted Mine quest today. Yeah, it looked easy, but it wasn't. First of all, all the ladders and and floors and stuff confused the cabbage out of me... Second of all, once I got to that stupid monster at the end, I red barred him, and he ran around with me hitting 0's on him for nearly 4 minutes, and he finally went down from a 3 after I chased him around like that. Gah. What a sucky quest.

Mourings End Part 2 gets my vote for hardest quest, especially since i did in the first week before a guide was out. (at least to my knowlage.) I haven't a clue just how many sharks and prayer pots I used in that devilish quest, plus that puzzle annoyed me to no end.

Recipe for Disaster is a close second, it wasn't hard so much, but just increadibly long. I would've beated it on the first day too, but my cooking wasn't high enough :wall:

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

well wen i played... underground pass was scary lol was kinda easy and fun but scary

lets see.... erm from what ive done i think the hardest quest has to be fishing contest ftw 8-)

vistame09copyhr8.png