Have you ever fought killerwatts before?

charlievamp

are you wearing your slayer boots?

and good mage def armour?

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

i fought them once wearing rune and they owned me. havent been back since. :P

best tip i can give you is to wear some form of dhide armor.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Just like pyrefiends. They may appear to be ranging you or whatever, but their power is magic based.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I'm level 82 combat and they are kicking my behind lol. I have them as a slayer mission. Any tips on how to beat them???

I can't even go in there for 30 seconds without getting a headache #-o

Runeman231.png

what happens if (this is hypothetical) that you burthope a task and get killerwatts and you are epiletic (sp?). What would you do then?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

what happens if (this is hypothetical) that you burthope a task and get killerwatts and you are epiletic (sp?). What would you do then?

Burthorpe doesn't assign them, that's the point. :)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

They are my slayer task right now. I wear full rune but bring high food and rings of recoil. I only kill about 7 or 8 at a time cuz they hit really fast, usually 5s or 6s. My slayer lvl is 52 and this is the most annoying task by far. I fished some swordies last night so I'm going to use them tonight to hopefully complete the task.

cleanleper.png

They give me a headache too - i really think that there should be an option to avoid the lightning flashes.

Ok its very atmospheric, but if an aspect of graphics makes playing an aspect the game unbearable, there should be an option to disable them.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I get them quite a lot. Full dragonhide with anti shield works pretty well for me. Dont forget your rubber boots or you will get pasted.

They also seem to drop lots of mystic fire staffs which covers the cost of any food you need (They high alch for like 25k?).

lastsupper.png

I'm level 82 combat and they are kicking my behind lol. I have them as a slayer mission. Any tips on how to beat them???

here's my tip - wear dark sunglasses. it works well enough that you don't vomit. jagex should really get rid of them in my opinion, no one likes them anyway.

here's my tip - wear dark sunglasses. it works well enough that you don't vomit. jagex should really get rid of them in my opinion, no one likes them anyway.

That's where you're wrong. I like them, they are the only monsters that drop combo runes, (besides the Daggonnoth leaders which drops mud runes) if they would remove Killerwatts, I'd be ruined. :wall: