Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

This guy was not really a noob, but I think it's still funny :D

I'm playing with my lvl-41 F2P character. I see a lvl-114 player in Falador, wearing a HP cape.

Me: Hmm a hitpoints cape?

Him: No it's smithing :P

Me: Was it hard to get?

Him: At Pestle Control

Me: It's Pest Control

Him: ...Shut up! :P

It's really annoying if you see a player that's 70 levels lower than you and knows more :)

Playing on Eve, banking at mage arena.

Level 32: omg wat a noob

Me: Hm?

Level 32: u level 3 u got nothing i have 98 mage

i no it looks hard but its possible wat ur mage lvl noob?

Me: 1

Level 32: haha u noob my main is levl 138

hed kill you in like 4 hits haha

Me: An imp could kill me in 2 hits

Level 32: oh pff wats your mains name so i could pwn him

Me: Bye

As I was leaving, he brought out his prized audience hat from the circus.. "I boht it for 2m i bet u dont have 2m"

copyofsunny2hy0tp7.jpg

This_Evening.png

Got another one!

N: Any1 have an account i acn have?

Me: that's against the rules, you know.

Me: I reported you. (someone else said something like that, too)

N: who cares?

Other guy who also reported him: Have fun being banned.

Me: Unlike you, I read the rules.

N: hahaha ill duel u on my main?

Me: You don't have one.

N: yes ido (says something random, I searched on highscores, nothing)

*Noob logs out, hasn't been back for 5 minutes and counting*

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

Guy attacks my rock crabs after I tell him not to, yet he can't take it back.

noobir2.jpg

Logged out afterwards.

"You're lots of fun honeybun" = EPIC :thumbup:

Wait, who's the noob in that conversation?

[hide=Definiton of noob, by urban dictionary]A. INTRO

I. What is this?

II. Defining 'Noob'

B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS

I. Noobish

II. Where to find noobs

III. Behavior of noobs

IV. Noob religion

V. More about noob habitats

C. AVOIDING NOOBS

I. Make sure you aren't one

II. Major noob avoiding strategies

------------------------

A. INTRO

I. What is this?

This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs.

II. Defining 'Noob'

Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disrespect toward them, and it's often hella funny, but I will refer to them as noobs during this reading.

* Usually the topic at hand on an internet forum.

B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS

I. Noobish

Often, but not always, noobs will attempt to communicate in their own primitive language, known as "n00bish." It is a variant of the hacker language that exposes them as having little intelligence or will to learn. Here is an example of some noobish. Do not attempt to comprehend it: it cannot be discerned without professionals at hand.

stFU /../..an, i r teh r0xx0rz liek emin3m, u cna go tO EHLL OR ATLE4St help m3 wit hthIS!!111!!!!!!!1~~1!!``!! LOLLOLOLLOLOLlOoLLOlollLLl u n00b

Although you may find this unbelievably funny and/or annoying, it is best to restrain yourself and keep from talking back to them, as they are very territorial and easily angered. This will result in their attempted verbal abuse of you, possibly backed up by other noobs, because they work in packs when doing offensive tasks. It is not an easy task to learn this language because our intelligent accent will keep it from sounding quite right when spoken. You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

II. Where to find n00bs

On the internet, n00bs make their colonies on forums. They migrate in waves, usually on weekends, and proceed to clog up bandwidth with stupid questions and sometimes even stupid answers. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be on a board large enough to attract migrating noobs, there will hopefully be authority in charge who is smart enough to take extermination measures before they can make nests and larger colonies. THE BANNER HAMMER is one form of authority.

Larger colonies can result in the mutation of some into spammers. Not commercial spammers, but pointless spammers. A noob can become one of these at any point, but the larger the amount of noobs, the more chance pointless spammers will appear.

Off the internet, noobs appear anywhere the focus is on learning or discussing something specific.

III. Behavior of noobs

Since noobs are basically ignorant bastards, they have a lot in common. The most often seen characteristic is their fluency in noobish, which is why it got its own section. They will also be very self confident as if they were the absolute best at what they are in fact the worst at. Also, they are quite agressive and self-centered, and tend to laugh a lot using many L's and O's in rapid sucession (the noobish word for laughing like an ultimate [developmentally delayed]).

It is their instinct to assemble in packs for defense, and they often attempt to organize packs that they call teams. Unfortunately for them, teams usually result in a total loss of communication and they can often begin to fight amongst each other. These teams are quite unlike those formed by non-noobs.

Noobs have difficulty reading English and cannot comprehend the idea of authority.

Therefore, they have an all-out disregard for rules, basic or not. A good way to identify a noob (bad) vs. a newb (good) is to tell them (or have an authority tell them) which rule they are unknowingly breaking. If they respond with an apology and fix it, they are probably not a noob. If they react by insulting everything around them in rapid noobish and causing general mayhem, it is because they are a noob and have had a small seizure due to their inability to understand what is happening.

IV. Noob Religion

Noobs follow a variation of the 1337 (sometimes 7331) religion, in which they worship the number in odd rituals and put altars in their forum avatars and signatures. They often call themselves 1337, which experts say is somewhat like calling themselves godly in a human language. It's best to not interfere with their religious fantasies and practices because that can lead to a noob uprising, which can turn a forum to mush in less than a week.

V. More about noob habitats

Noobs often attempt to maintain their own web pages. Some common features of these lairs are a terrible lack of content, background music, lots of pointless animated gifs, and pages that say some variation of 'tHEir isnothinG H34r yEtt LOLLOLOL!111!1!!~~~!!`! 13371337', which means 'Nothing here yet' in noobish.

They will also have large, seemingly infinite marquees of 88X31 affiliate buttons replaced with red X's scattered here and there, and possibly a hit counter showing a number less than 100. These habitats are numerous but fairly easy to avoid because only noobs link to them. So if you can identify a noob, don't go to its homepage. Simple as that.

C. AVOIDING NOOBS

I. Make sure you aren't one

Note: This section is bilingual so even noobs can make the discovery if they haven't already.

English (T4lk)-

Read the above parts of this guide carefully. If you find yourself unable to comprehend any of it but are instead beginning to think about how great you are and how awesome 'teh 1337' is, you might want to take one of the many available online quizzes to check your noobancy.

Noobish (133713371337)- Liek, u gott4 re3D teh gudieCAREFUl1y and tehn OMG LIEK I AM R0XX0RZ ya anD ify 0u turn into teh [developmentally delayed]ED u gota go 2 MY WEBP4GE LOLLOLOL!!111~11 ad check 4 warez n stfuu. if u r a n00b go2HELL LOLLOLOlROFLMFAO11!!!11!!!! a/s/l pos gtg n00b suxx0rz ur b0xx0rz OLOOOLOLLLL HELP HELP HELP 1337133713371337

II. Major noob avoiding strategies

The main factor in attracting migrating herds of noobs is a large, active forum. If you find one of these, look to see if it has the management to avoid noob infestation. If not, look for a small or mid-sized forum that covers the same topic so you can enjoy your time there before the noobs find it.

Another way to keep noobs from interfering with your life is to become part of the authority on one of these forums. But that's often hard to do so you'll probably be better off avoiding larger forums first off. If you do manage to become part of the authority, however, take full advantage of it and establish extermination policies so that normal people can have a nice time without noob infestations.[/hide]

Take your own conclusions.

Help: I suggest you to focus on these topics:

-Grammar

-Behaviour

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

noobir2.jpg

Logged out afterwards.

Me = Evil Offence.

I would hope that softcore is the noob :? .

He was attacking my rock crabs, once I started attacking his rock crabs back the conversation above ensued.

He logged out at the end.

Zerker_jane.png

heres one that happened to me yesterday:

noob:selling dragon chain 100000000m!

me:dude it is impossible to have that much gp...

noob: you only say that cuz you dont got enough!

me:lol (thank you for your report)

noob: why are you standing there?arent you ganna report me?

me: lol ok i will

noob: plz no i will do what ever you want!

me:get me a d axe

noob:... ok

(he got it how wierd #-o , i wonder how he got it :-k )

me:lol i still reported you.

noob:reported for item scamming!

And you are calling him a noob? I would have reported you for misuse of the report system. He has done absolutely nothing wrong! Sda tbh.

Dont go calling people noobs for basically no reason! By the sounds of it, you are the definition of a noob. Making yourself look bad, not him.

me:... whatever

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

noobir2.jpg

Logged out afterwards.

Me = Evil Offence.

He was attacking my rock crabs, once I started attacking his rock crabs back the conversation above ensued.

I was confused cause you said he attacked your rockcrabs and I saw him saying "off noob", and assumed it was you.

So I thought, wth, this guy is a noob himself, calling the other one a noob :o

noobir2.jpg

Logged out afterwards.

Me = Evil Offence.

I was confused cause you said he attacked your rockcrabs and I saw him saying "off noob", and assumed it was you.

So I thought, wth, this guy is a noob himself, calling the other one a noob :o

Lol I should've explained better :P

Zerker_jane.png

i went into f2p wearing bandos and a strength vcape (t) and had this conversation with some lvl 69.

noob: can i borrow your cape?

me: nope

noob: why not?

me: i cant lend it

noob: yes u can u scamming noob

noob: ill pay you 6.2k and a harpoon!

me: i really cant lend it..

noob: yes u cam, omg reported!

me: what for?

noob: for macroing..

me: wtf?

noob: u obviously macroed and hacked cuase a person your level cant be as nooby as you..

me: ok... im sorry

noob: **** you you mother ****ing noob i ****ed ur mum so hard **** came out of her ***

i then teleported away and decided never to walk around randomy in f2p again :)

i went into f2p wearing bandos and a strength vcape (t) and had this conversation with some lvl 69.

noob: can i borrow your cape?

me: nope

noob: why not?

me: i cant lend it

noob: yes u can u scamming noob

noob: ill pay you 6.2k and a harpoon!

me: i really cant lend it..

noob: yes u cam, omg reported!

me: what for?

noob: for macroing..

me: wtf?

noob: u obviously macroed and hacked cuase a person your level cant be as nooby as you..

me: ok... im sorry

noob: **** you you mother ****ing noob i ****ed ur mum so hard **** came out of her ***

i then teleported away and decided never to walk around randomy in f2p again :)

:lol: , hilarious dialogue. However it's kinda expected for walking 'randomly' round F2p in a strength cape and bandos armour, you reap what you sow...

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

ballsew9.png

i dont know if it fits, but it has to be a great conversation.

, please make it so that I can walk around with my balls and not be able to hit people.

LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ballsew9.png

i dont know if it fits, but it has to be a great conversation.

, please make it so that I can walk around with my balls and not be able to hit people.

LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

everytime I try to walk around I end up hitting someone with my balls,

Oh my god. :XD: :XD:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png