Chili Peppers...

No_OnE

My dad got had these two chili peppers so he got them out and said, "Wanna try one?". He bit off the end and I waited for his reaction... He stood there and said, "They aren't spicy at all..." I ate mine whole. I walked over to the trash and turned around to see him chuggin water down... OMG, right then it hit me.... IT BURNED LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!! It's been 10 minutes and I'm just starting to recover.... The burn is still there though... Never again will I eat a chili pepper like that....

My dad got had these two chili peppers so he got them out and said, "Wanna try one?". He bit off the end and I waited for his reaction... He stood there and said, "They aren't spicy at all..." I ate mine whole. I walked over to the trash and turned around to see him chuggin water down... OMG, right then it hit me.... IT BURNED LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!! It's been 10 minutes and I'm just starting to recover.... The burn is still there though... Never again will I eat a chili pepper like that....
Water does nothing, you need to drink milk. Milk helps soath the spicy chemicals.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Water does nothing, you need to drink milk. Milk helps soath the spicy chemicals.

Yeah, my dad started with water but I was drinking milk. I must've drank like 8 glasses full... Now my stomach hurts...

Chya, buttered bread'll clear that son of a mother up like you wouldn't believe.

BTW, nice job with the pepper. Hehe, I can never eat those beasts.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Not milk, Bread. Liquids spread the spices around your math. Bread soaks them up.

Milk has been proven to be the best 'spice' remover. However, most other liquids do just swish them around.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Habanero(sp?) ftw 8-)

heh in school quite a few months ago my friend brought in a huge bag of those. couple of the people at my lunch table tried them, man it was funny.

Than one of my friends put it on his sandwich and just ate it, didn't have anything to drink either LOL.

Yum. Peppers

On a sidenote: I saw the Peppers live on Werchter yesterday, awesome gig.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

i once got paid 400 bucks to do that.

solution is teh easy... drink milk with bread. Then pour some salt in your mouth.

teh evil chili 28053tg_chili_pepper_windso.jpg

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

i have this sauce in my fridge called "the undertaker" its pure habenero, but it doesnt smell spicy at all and it takes 2 minutes for it to kick in.

:twisted:

its hot as hell though :wall:

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

i have this sauce in my fridge called "the undertaker" its pure habenero, but it doesnt smell spicy at all and it takes 2 minutes for it to kick in.

:twisted:

its hot as hell though :wall:

A friend of mine had some of that. And he brought it over to another friend's house while alot of us were over. No one knew that he had it, and he went into the kitchen to make fishsticks. Suddenly, he brings a platter of fishsticks and ketchup into the room and we're like, "ALRIGHT! FOOD!" and we all dug in... But, he mixed the hot sauce with the ketchup... :( I thought I was going to die.

3898000bYVcx.png

Forgot to mention i had to eat a whole jhalipeno (or however you spell it) once... it burned like hell, and i forgot to only bite with my teeth, so my lips burned too... not to mention i had to eat a pickled egg before that, and a sardin after.. amazingly i kept it all down and didnt even feel sick.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Forgot to mention i had to eat a whole jhalipeno (or however you spell it) once... it burned like hell, and i forgot to only bite with my teeth, so my lips burned too... not to mention i had to eat a pickled egg before that, and a sardin after.. amazingly i kept it all down and didnt even feel sick.

Lol, I used to snack on sardines but I got sick of them... Also, I've had a whole jalapeno before, and it was nothing compared to what I ate... We still have one chili pepper in the fridge... I'm waiting for a friend to come over and then I'll trick him into eating it...

i once got paid 400 bucks to do that.

solution is teh easy... drink milk with bread. Then pour some salt in your mouth.

teh evil chili 28053tg_chili_pepper_windso.jpg

ROFL Lucas.

400 bucks! :shock:

One I ate a Chilli Pepper, I got so bad that I hit my head on a cactus, lol.... hurted a lot... :(

komododabst3cn.png

On Top Gear recently, Hammond was comparing a car to a Dorset Naga pepper (hottest there is), a pepper which you just dab on the food you want to use it on. The shot ended as he was about to take a bite. Next shot, he was in the car he was reviewing with a bright red face and tears streaming down his cheeks.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Heh, I had a stupid accident like that about two years ago. Me and some friends went bbq'ing, and we bought those big shrimps for on the bbq, and a girlfriend of us bought some Scotch bonnets (you just add a small point of your knife to your dish to give it a little bit of spicy flavour), without telling us (and not knowing they were that hot) she cut them in four parts and put them on a stick with the big shrimps. A friend and I thought she sliced paprika's in a few parts and added them to the shrimps, so I had 1/4 of a whole bonnet in my mouth. I didn't know what happened to me. I litterally started crying because it hurt so much, we drank milk and ate bread, nothing helped. We've both been in pain for about half an hour. IT WAS HORRIBLE!

And we were laughed at, must've been a funny sight seeing two 2 meters tall fellows rolling over the ground because of 1/4 of a pepper. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Heh, I had a stupid accident like that about two years ago. Me and some friends went bbq'ing, and we bought those big shrimps for on the bbq, and a girlfriend of us bought some Scotch bonnets (you just add a small point of your knife to your dish to give it a little bit of spicy flavour), without telling us (and not knowing they were that hot) she cut them in four parts and put them on a stick with the big shrimps. A friend and I thought she sliced paprika's in a few parts and added them to the shrimps, so I had 1/4 of a whole bonnet in my mouth. I didn't know what happened to me. I litterally started crying because it hurt so much, we drank milk and ate bread, nothing helped. We've both been in pain for about half an hour. IT WAS HORRIBLE!

Eaten raw, these peppers are also known to cause dizziness, numbness of hands and cheeks, and severe heartburn.

Glad you didn't eat the full one :shock: .

I hate chili peppers but my family loves them...why?!

Anyways, last summer we grew about 30 or 35 pepper plants assuming that most of them would die off due to our poor history of gardening. Unexpectedly, it was a great success! We harvested enough peppers to give away and keep in stock to last us til now. Erg. Now there's pepper in almost everything my mom cooks! But my brother, he's the worse! He doubles the amount of pepper in his cooking!

I can't enjoy anything with chili pepper in it >.< (But milk is my best friend...)

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!