If you had to fight alongside an Npc, which one would it be?

headhunter2006

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personaly i think that i would have the wise old man mainly coz he is wise and can destract the other player while i kill them :twisted:

another npc id fight along side would be the melee tutor on tutorial island as he says " i am the strongest person on the whole of runescape"

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Hazeel, nobody can attack him, but has anybody ever made him angry enough to attack back? nobody knows, he may hit higher than you'd think.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Wise old man. He hits high and if he happened to die I would consider the blue phat as a monster drop and enjoy it thoroughly, lol. :twisted: I would return it to a player but definately not a npc.

Same, except I mite keep it... :-$

chelseakb8.jpg

Thanks Lil_Atza for the sig!

Arent we fogetting The Wise Old Man? He can kill that KQ anytime.

he isnt trustworthy though, you saw him rob the bank, he could kill you for your items

id say vannaka, he looks so cool and hes level 149

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i wonder why nobody has taken this one... Alex rn!! oh wait im not an npc... hmmm w/e me ftw <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

jad he just pwnz even tho most 90+ can beat him kq would get owned cause 1st form hed melee 2nd mage or range

and oldy cant even protect and no1 nos jads max 200+?

Lol...yes we do. The Monster Examine Spell from Lunar Magicks tells you the max of any monster you examine and Jad was examined by someone on these forums. Apparently his max is either 97 or 98. I can't really remember, but I know it's one of those two.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

ethebloody"]I would fight alongside a tool leprechaun.... he's got weeeeeee irish powers! :twisted: :ohnoes:

:lol: I would fight with WOM, or A bank person, I could bank or take out anything I wanted at any time. :thumbsup: ::'