Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy the meaning of life is the answer, 42, combined with the question, unknown, and earth is a giant computer calculating the question. Although if they were both known the universe would implode on itself and be replaced by something yet more complicated and mind-boggling. phew i'm glad that's done with!

What is the perfect torture device and where and when was it made?

Stuperkid.gif

Sea Monkey Salute!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's afraid of the probability of a freak storm setting off on the coast of California, sending a 515 ft. wave crashing onto the shore, causing power failure around the west coast, which circulates all of its power to the East Coast, which blows transformers from all the power, killing thousands, and losing power throughout the U.S, which starts to take power from other countries, which then get angry, and send over half the WMD's to blow us up, but without power, the missiles explode killing billions in overseas continents, in which, the U.S, sends over care packages, which get shot down and destroyed, which makes the U.S mad, which starts us overthrowing the President and the Government, in which we start living in a Democracy, which gets out of hand, and we end up killing us all. That is why the smiley is scared because it is a prophet from the planet Gurlentron and foreseers everything that is going to happen on the planet "Earth".

Why do Clowns wear make up?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

the guys mouth is open (the guy b4 me asked a question)

what are the chances of me being sucked thru a worm hole which is then sucked thru another worm hole??

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Who knows? Mayhaps he's frustrated...

Why do dogs bark?

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

because they cant climb up trees like cats

[figure it out]

wtf is with this:

1:this is true

2:this is false

3:this is true and so is 2

4:2 is pointing towards 1

5:1 is pointing towards 5

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well, you might feel that way. But when you get to sleep your mind goes to another world. Maybe those smilies are in this deep dimension.

Why is the demon in my dreams so damn nice to me most of the times? (yeah it's a demon that uses control panel to control my dreams) I thought demons were all evil.