Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it only has the ability to bark. Althought it is considered talking if you were seeing it from an animal, more specifically a dog's point of view. You can teach it to kinda talk though.

Why dosent my crush like me? <3:

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• 8 months later...
OK this is like a double post but im doing my own awnser thingy

The same reason you like football/baseball

Have you been a father today? (question from tipit's add)

If by father, you mean having my semen leave my testicular area, travel through the vas deferens tube, into my seminal fluid pouches, traveling through my urethra, shooting past the cervix of my mate, into her uterus and up into her fallopian tubes to ferment the egg that left the ovaries a couple weeks prior? No.

Why do feet smell?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Well, I doubt that the queen of England would happen to carry a series of links formed from a hard, red metal on her person, let alone that it exists, but if you actually did succed in that attempt, then I belive a chainbody would not be anywhere near sufficient defence to protect you from mobs of englanders and the queens bodyguards.

How can my feet smell without a nose? :o

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

How can my feet smell without a nose? :o

Simply put, they emit a very awful odor... This is then picked up by your nose, or the nose of someone else, and you find out about it. (Hopefully, you don't get punched out. :P ...)

Why do I have this feeling that this thread was built on very twisted principles? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Put 1 object representing 1 of the 1s on a table, then put 1 object on the table representing the remaining 1, then count them. The total amount of objects on the table, assuming that there are only 2 objects on the 1 table, is the solution to the sum of 1 and 1.

If a word was spelled wrong in the dictionary, how would we know?!

God would team up with Buddha, Allah, and Shiva and totally kick the Sandwich Lady's butt! She may have gotten that baguette from Satan, but it will be no match against all them deities!

Speaking of the Sandwich Lady, how does she make a living if she gives her sandwiches away for free?