Your Luckiest RS Day Ever?

I'm not sure if this has been posted before so here goes:

What has been your Luckiest Runescape Day that you can remember, it can involve Doing Quest getting good drops and Even Raising a Certain skill to a high level what is yours? Mine would be today since i went from steel defender to Rune Defender with just about 600 tickets, and during that time i got a level 3 clue from the Cyclops and in my Reward i got a Rune Plate (t) so what about you guys?

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day I got 85 slayer. I was so happy and spent the next 4 months killing abyssal demons :anxious:

OFF TOPIC: your name is cool, its a korn song, although its probably the worst korn song ever released but that isnt saying much! (I'm the biggest korn fan out there!).

Some might not belive me, but the luckiest day for me was when someguy was attaked by a Tzhaar-Ket (level - 149) and killed. What did he drop?

Obby shield

Approximatley 1mil in gp

The best drop...

Red H'Mask.

Sold it for 18m, but all that money went to waste....Stupid overpriced items....

When phats were still around 10milish back in RSC, some guy in a pink phat died, and dropped 2 pinks and 4 whites :) I shared the treasures with friends

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

mine is today, im at fire giants right now getting awesome drops so far in 30 minutes ive gottne:

2 full crystal keys (just got the last loop half as i was typing this)

2 rune scimmys

a rune b axe

a rune kite

48 rune arrows

about 100 blood runes

just got a teeth half

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

the other day i was killing green dragons when a mage and his friend run up and start attacking me well while the friend is attacking me the mage gets killed by the dragon and drops all his stuff. i am about to die so i grab the abysal whip and run and make it out alive. 2.75 mill in a matter of minutes because the pk'er was stupid.

Flash130.png

Lets see..Hmm..Barrows probably, oh now I remember!

I was at the barrows, hopin for a drop, I open the chest, Torag legs AND Dharok legs, in the same chest..I sell em both for 750k each, I decided to go back..Next chest, Guthan spear, sold it for 6.2M..Decided to invest the money in a santa, which I lost when they were 8M when the canoes came out..I took it out on the wildy one..Accidently clicked wild..I will NEVER ride a canoe again, anyway, after I sold the spear, I went back and got Verac helm..Made 10M that day...I bought Torag, ahrim, and more supplies :D

Edit: WOOOOOO Now i'm Skeleton shield :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Mine would have to be in February of '04 when I got home late on my birthday to find out I won a green party hat from a raffle from a retiring scapeboard member, who, by the way, I'd love to remember the name of, so if anyone can remember that massive raffle, lemme know. :P

Mine would be...oh darn i never had one :boohoo:

So if someone would like to go down with me to the blue drag in the heroes guild with full HAm robes and a phat set with no fire shield on an empty world, i would gladly appreciate it :P

TifSig.jpg

Mine would be my first day at barrows, soon after it was released. In my 4th, 5th, and 6th chest I got Guthan's Spear, Guthan's Helm, and Guthan's Spear (again).

Or maybe it was that time this guy died at my feet from an Evil Chicken. He dropped 10 noted Phat Sets.

Or maybe it was that time this guy died at my feet from an Evil Chicken. He dropped 10 noted Phat Sets.
Wow, what a coincidence. I've had that happen too!

My "other" luckiest day (rather 2 because I played from 10-1) was when I got a dragon chain drop from dust devils. Later when I was in the Duel Arena bank I was challeengd to a duel form some lvl 40 guy. He range staked me 10m for my partyhat, but he was going to use the 2 hand trick where I had crystal bow and he had knives, but I foiled him. \'

Still my best day to date. 22m form a chain drop and then 10m from a tricky little dueler.

I hope to have some more days like this in the near future...

Slack_Tide.png

Probably the day i got my d chain after 127 dusties when they were 34m, traded it for a green p hat :) was like a year ago in august tho.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

My favorite day was getting a d med the first time I went to barrows... then getting 3 santas worth of items that week (santas were 5.5mil at the time I think).

The luckiest day was when I was barrowing with lobs (recieved a few from that minigame near barrows) and saw a blood on the ground down there. I figured that even one blood is worth more than a lob so I ate one and went and picked up the blood (thinking that there might be maybe 30 max). After finding a couple thousand bloods, guthan spear 0, guthan helm 0, and becoming 12mil+ richer I was quite suprised. I gathered it all up and teled to lumby and then fally but couldn't find the poor soul. I would have felt too guilty to keep it otherwise (provided that they were not a scammer, rascist, etc.) I think laikrob was on when I found it and started teleing around, lol. She and Golv got a chain near that date (I believe) so we were all having a great time. \'

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I've never had a really lucky day (damn you f2p!), but I once got rune baxe and large and some other stuff from a guy who died at Ice giants.

My friend who was maybe 79 then, was just hanging around as a monkey at Ape atoll. There was some guy with Dharoks, maybe 5 hp, killing the monkey guard. Well poof, prayer 0, monkey guard > 5 and the guy is dead. Free Dh helm, dragon baxe and glory pl0x? :lol: Now he's calling me poor because he just got 1,3 mill on a second.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I've had a few.

1) When I got a Verac Brassard at Barrows way back in September 2005. They were 3.2M back then which was a lot of money for me. I sold it and I could afford Full Dragon w/ Brassard. :shock:

2) A few weeks back, I was hella bored of playing. I was basically moping my cabbage around RS trying to find something to do... I decide to go get a clue scroll from a Jelly. I get it on my first kill and mach around RS doing this clue which is pretty easy... I get a puzzle box which I finish in 5 minutes then BOOM! Robin Hood hat plawx.

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

well not a very lucky day but still funny :lol:

so back when POH first came out like 1 day later i had a clockwork stand and i had 6 steel bars so i thought ok i'll make clockwork. so i go out and say "selling clockwork" and in less than 5 seconds this guy runs up and puts out 10k :lol: for an item worth 600g i did that 6 times! i got 60k for nothing! not really much but it was really funny

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!