What is YOUR area's poser outfit?

BenBru

I've noticed lately that there has been alot of people that like to wear clothes just to think they are cool. With my area it's usually like, some sort of hyped up shoes with little spinners, and an AC/DC shirt. Also I've noticed tons of people trying to act like they are popular with [bleep]ies shirts and stuff like that. So I ask you..

What is YOUR area's poser outfit?

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird puffy little hats (usually pink or white)

Furry boots

Jeans or ra-ra skirt

And something random on top.

(for GIRLS, I said, for GIRLS!)

I think they look crap...I wear what I want, when I want.

I am a non-conformist.

I am a non-conformist.

fashionable non-conforminism pisses me off. advertising that you are different just for the sake of being different.

people calling themselves non-conformists is a fad around here.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I am a non-conformist.

fashionable non-conforminism pisses me off. advertising that you are different just for the sake of being different.

people calling themselves non-conformists is a fad around here.

Amen brother. There are two kind of people I hate in this world:

Self-proclaiming non-conformists and self-proclaiming philanthropists.

Round my neck of the woods the trendy thing to be seen with has to be...

Really expensive tracksuit (with stripes of course)

Baseball cap (pointing to the sky)

Your bling

A phone round your neck

Reebok Classics

And finally a big stick (for whacking anyone who doesn't dress this way).

I personally try to wear something different every other day. It adds variety to my life.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Always those stupid shoes with the laces undone, and the faded jeans and some annoying preppy shirt. Like Hollister or some junk like that.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

My crew are all out black, black jeans, white spanking trainers, black t-shirts and hoodies. But when we're not in our night clothes, it's stuff like adidas and nike and ecko, accept there's the one goth girl in my crew .. me lol.

i am a paint noob

Everyone wears Skater crap, and fancy golfer-like jazz (collered shirts and such). Since when did collered shirts become cool for teenagers?

I choose to wear what I can afford (or rather, what I choose to spend on clothes, which is almost nothing). I'm fully covered and I'm not made fun of for what I wear (I'm not complimented either, but really, I don't care).

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

boy poser emo:long hair dyed black, small t shirt with band they never heard of, girl jeans. girl poser emo: long hair also dyed black, small t shirt, and sort of boyish jeans. both poser emo: have ipods with emo songs they dont like at all, and bands they think are emo that really arent. both have myspaces with fake emo pics of themselves and black backgrounds.

alot of people are emo posers now.

happiehour.jpeg

Am I the only one who lives around upper-middle class people who think they're ghetto and tough? :P

I'm with you. There are plenty of people around here who dress "ghetto" and think they are ghetto. Dressing ghetto usually includes a large shirt, shorts that go down to your ankles and a baseball hat that is worn sideways and the bill is flat. My gym teacher always made fun of people who wore extremely long shorts in his class. :lol:

lope6jw0.jpg

uhh fake forces...like the ones from wal mart, people who wanna be G's but are on a budget get them and look stupid... we also have the spinners on shoes(why would ANYONE consider that cool?!?!?) and we have spinner watches :lol: :lol: :lol: ....i saw a granny with one of those :x ....thats basically it..i think

Am I the only one who lives around upper-middle class people who think they're ghetto and tough? :P

I'm with you. There are plenty of people around here who dress "ghetto" and think they are ghetto. Dressing ghetto usually includes a large shirt, shorts that go down to your ankles and a baseball hat that is worn sideways and the bill is flat. My gym teacher always made fun of people who wore extremely long shorts in his class. :lol:

Rofl we have that here too. Majority are 'azn gangstas'. I wanna stab all of them in the eye.

The pink shirt thing was at my school for some time. I just have a problem with pink shirts.

I own a salmon colored shirt which is pushing it already.

Pink shirts used to different and only for the people who actualy like fashion, etc but now with shows like queer eye and every single store trying to get a piece of it, you see people dressing metro just because it's supplied by the new cotton on/ giodarno like stores.

I personally am always complimented on my clothing choice, one word: layers. Things popular and trendy will always be exploited by stores, you just have to stay ahead of the trends.

ep.

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

That fad went out in my area a few years ago (thankfully).

For my area, it's dyed hair (usually black), and the hair is always straightened and put over one eye.

Then it's usually a punk band t-shirt, [bleep]y wristbands, and plaid pants or something.

For shoes, either skate shoes or shoes that are so thin you can't tell they're shoes or socks.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Emo crap.

+1

and people wearing band shirts like pink floyd and lynrd skynrd. I've gone up to people and asked them to name 5 songs the band plays of the shirt they're wearing.....sadly more than half can't even think of more than 2...

t3hshabster.png