• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bathe roflmfao i swear whoever made the censor must be on crack :lol:

I have my ideas about who that could be :D

tell me, this person needs help

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

I was always under the impression that Dmxkobe8 didn't dupe himself, he just got/used duped runes. :twisted: Are you saying he actually duped the stuff himself?

u couldnt "dupe" items, just send a command to the server saying u actually have that item wen u dont, and also u couldnt dupe stackable items ie runes, certs ect hence y people didnt have 1000000000000billions steel bar certs.. tho you could also tell the server u casted a spell on something when infact you had no runes and no npc to cast the spell on tho jagex soon seen that since about 200 people got 99 mage in 2 days lol.

not that i would know about it mind.. lol <3:

I was always under the impression that Dmxkobe8 didn't dupe himself, he just got/used duped runes. :twisted: Are you saying he actually duped the stuff himself?

u couldnt "dupe" items, just send a command to the server saying u actually have that item wen u dont, and also u couldnt dupe stackable items ie runes, certs ect hence y people didnt have 1000000000000billions steel bar certs.. tho you could also tell the server u casted a spell on something when infact you had no runes and no npc to cast the spell on tho jagex soon seen that since about 200 people got 99 mage in 2 days lol.

your talking about a completly different dupe. Your referring to the dupe with ar or what ever program.

Dmxkobe used a bug of rs back in the day like 2001, same as like i wicked i etc.

Please dont post if you had no ideal of what your trying to correct.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

There were several duping incidents. I am pretty sure what you described isn't a "dupe" since the items were not technically duplicated. ;) What I was referring to was pretty early on though... who really knows except the people involved. I have *seen* impossible amounts of items when people wanted to show off their duped stuff in RS trades (people I barely knew or knew only from their reputation) so I personally know of at least 2 duping incidents from years and years ago but I only know rumors of how/when/who of these duping stuff.

the first 1 was a real dupe. I dont know how it was done. second was item creating. also you did need to have the runes in the magic trick, it was only that the program cast the spell at the same time it banked the runes, thus not making you lose the runes. although sometimes you did lose the runes because of lag, but with like 150 blood runes you could get 80 to 99 magic with charge.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

the first 1 was a real dupe. I dont know how it was done. second was item creating. also you did need to have the runes in the magic trick, it was only that the program cast the spell at the same time it banked the runes, thus not making you lose the runes. although sometimes you did lose the runes because of lag, but with like 150 blood runes you could get 80 to 99 magic with charge.

Same as what happened when God Staffs were first brought out.. You could cnotinually cast charge at no rune expense.. Only shame was i was already 99 magic and Me n Sue were having too much fun playing with the staffs and range pots O:) Until of course Alq and Snake realised what was going on hahaha.. T'was a fun day til i realised p2p pking had just been ruined.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Same as what happened when God Staffs were first brought out.. You could cnotinually cast charge at no rune expense.. Only shame was i was already 99 magic and Me n Sue were having too much fun playing with the staffs and range pots O:) Until of course Alq and Snake realised what was going on hahaha.. T'was a fun day til i realised p2p pking had just been ruined.

Was that the same time you realized damage was ranged-based? Must have been fun for Sue and especially Snake Slava.

Was that the same time you realized damage was ranged-based? Must have been fun for Sue and especially Snake Slava.

Yeah Sue and I must have got at least 50 kills that day lol.. Was weird at first, couldn't figure out why Sue's 99 magic did better than my 99 magic.. Then we saw he had better range than me.. Tested a range pot and decided he'd mage, i'd catch, rich rich rich O:)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Yeah Sue and I must have got at least 50 kills that day lol.. Was weird at first, couldn't figure out why Sue's 99 magic did better than my 99 magic.. Then we saw he had better range than me.. Tested a range pot and decided he'd mage, i'd catch, rich rich rich O:)

Technically thats bug abuse, as much as the knife bug was...

Vmser.png

Not exactly. They didn't know if it was meant to be range-based along with magic. Why shouldn't it be? :twisted: Anyway, Jagex knew about it pretty quickly and fixed it right away.

Only the developers define what bug abuse is. For example, I personally would classify mourners as bug abuse but Jagex never fixed it so probably they meant for it to be that way. :lol:

Not exactly. They didn't know if it was meant to be range-based along with magic. Why shouldn't it be? :twisted: Anyway, Jagex knew about it pretty quickly and fixed it right away.

Only the developers define what bug abuse is. For example, I personally would classify mourners as bug abuse but Jagex never fixed it so probably they meant for it to be that way. :lol:

If you mean when mourners had like 3 hp and gave pretty good exp at their level....it was fixed...i talked to Paul about it back then so he said he changed stats of them and added to next update.

Everyone was levelling at mourners as well as me with my noob character :P

I took also screenshot of some noob bragging about hitting high numbers with full inventory of knives and he demostrated that to skeletons in wildy while i was watching...though i cannot find that screenshot anymore.

If you mean when mourners had like 3 hp and gave pretty good exp at their level....it was fixed...i talked to Paul about it back then so he said he changed stats of them and added to next update.

Everyone was levelling at mourners as well as me with my noob character :P

I took also screenshot of some noob bragging about hitting high numbers with full inventory of knives and he demostrated that to skeletons in wildy while i was watching...though i cannot find that screenshot anymore.

But not before someone got 99hp off them. :lol: Maniac 666.

Anyways, I remember that place...I trained about 100k exp there once because I was bored...Took like 10 mins. :lol: They were 1-shotters (3hp or 5, I forget) and respawned within like 4 seconds, so basically you just went between the 4 spawns 1 shotting them all for 200 exp per 4 hits. Pretty cool.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Not even remotely, we finally thought Jagex had implemented the use of synergy skills.. Which in fact would have been somewhat genius and therefore gives a point to training other skills.. For example mining could have been a synergy to strength if you bear in mind the physical attributes that went into them, or vice versa.

We simply thought Mage had been coupled with range for a reason, Jagex don't explain their updates and we just thought we were the first to cotten on to the potential of them, if i was to be honest i actually thought that different god staffs were affected by different skills, that would have made alot of sense and Sue and I had both got the Zamorak staff which seemed to make Sue hit far better than me and knowing what Sue and I are both like you can understand why we immediately started pking :twisted: tonnes of people in the wilderness on a good server for me, i could hit up to 35's with my axe, shoot 10's with fire waves and Sue could mage 30+'s if i remember correctly, we had it perfected aswell.. I delayed my catch so that Sue could shoot them once before i attacked lol, most people barely lasted 2 rounds.

A god arguement against that would be that it would seem too powerful and really we took that into account, but we thought magic might be your defence against the new magic and let's face it, they're still way overpowered so we can't be at fault for Jagex's mishaps.

Oh and Meili, Jagex didn't fix that part of it too quickly lol :P The one that they got quickly was that at the begining of the day shooting the spell didn't cost you any runes and as it cost 200? Bloods to train each staff it was kind of pointless that it wasn't taking any runes lol also late into the day casting charge had no rune cost but gave very good experience, i think it took until the day after (in england) for it to be fixed but by that time everyone had evacuated the wilderness cause Snake was hittin 45+'s lol :P

Equiping 25+ knives is a completely different ballgame lol, it's quite clear that you're probably not meant to be able to carry 25 weapons in 2 hands at once lol :P it also took some manipulation to equip them if i'm not mistaken? Dropping and equipping or something.

Also, mourners were definate bug abuse, there's no way anyone can justify getting experience for a normal level 28 whilst only doing 3 damage to them, a bug however that Maniac666 truly enjoyed and somehow got away with <.< alot of people got huge amounts of range experience from them aswell as the spawn rate was very fast on server 8?

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Not even remotely, we finally thought Jagex had implemented the use of synergy skills..

That is exactly what Sue told me.

Oh and Meili, Jagex didn't fix that part of it too quickly lol :P The one that they got quickly was that at the begining of the day shooting the spell didn't cost you any runes and as it cost 200?

I don't believe I knew about that at all. Or maybe someone told me but I ignored it in favor of the more interesting (to me, anyway) pking aspects of 2 hitting people with god staffs. Too bad I had low range myself.

i think it took until the day after (in england) for it to be fixed but by that time everyone had evacuated the wilderness cause Snake was hittin 45+'s lol :P

It was fixed by the time I logged in the next day so I never got to see it in action. That is fast for Jagex. ;) You know how slow they can be sometimes. Mourners bug was there for months? People already got 99 ranged and hp by the time they fixed it.

Mourners were fixed a long long time after we alll knew about them. I assume this was because Jagex didn't really consider it a bug (they might have *meant* it to be that way) but only changed it because some players complained afterwards.

Actually, mourners weren't the only monsters with the lowered HP for their specified combat level. Yeah, I trained from 1-80 ranged at mourners in like a week or so, and to like 80 strength. 45k EXP an hour, which is basically 4 times the norm.

But there was also another placed that had "bugged" NPC's - shilo village. Man, that place was full of bugs, I thought you could high alch those gems for a load of gp? Well, I heard of it, but I didn't catch on :(

But anyways, the undead monsters were around 40 hp or something. Man, it was the fastest range exp in the game, 60k an hour. Snake Slavik got 99 there (his newb, keep in mind), pretty damn fast, which is why you see the two snakes on top of the ranged lists :P I also got to 89 ranged. I'm pretty sure people trained melee there aswell, but for the most part, the EXP was excellent. Then like a week or so later, Jagex nerfed the exp at both spots.

For that short time period though, training was pretty fast compared to the slow 10k an hour :P

Jason010

Da killmasta

That was the npcs at the Shilo gate, right? I knew about that Shilo stuff but I never trained there, I got all my levels in wildy except for 1-30. There's just no excitement in non-wild. Actually, I'm still low range for my level. :notalk: I prefer to get up close and bash other chars in the head. :P It only looks cool in Rs2, RS1 range was like throwing green jello at someone but bow looked good...esp the side view. Axe is scary but r2h is dumb-looking.

• 2 months later...

aussie girl was my favorite person ever, we used to spend hours just messin round in the wild but they stopped playin after a while and so did I, basically she hooked me up wit whatever i needed for my pure at anytime because we used to just roast kids all day

aussie girl gets my vote

f u meili u didnt say fun for jakiss :(

i also got a [cabbage] load of kills when that staff was bugged was fun :D