Respect for BEER!

In my opinion beer is underappreciated in Runescape therefore I propose following:

-better emote for drinking beer: I don't want to see my character duck and bend his head downwards. I want him to raise the beer glass in all it's glory and drink it with head up and beer glass against the lip.

-faster service: I hate it when I need to talk again and again to the waitress or waiter, I want to be able to right-click them and pay for my 10 beers right away (hell they did improve with the ship sailing and gate passing why not here).

-drunken status: After drinking tons of beers, I want my character to walk like an idiot having bubbles above his face.

-and last but not least (probably a too much asked one): I wanna be able to have drunk friendly battles, in which we have a good old fist fight with each other and then walk off to our log-off screen in peace.

Do it for the sake of beer!

beer-766877.jpg

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Heh, if your a member you can drink a keg of beer which makes the screen start to sway and massivly cuts your attack. But I do think right click buy beer would be useful as well as a little special animtaion when you drink it, like cups of tea.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

Lol I think this is hilarious...

If this is a joke, it's a damn good one.

BEER FTW!!!

mate i completely agree!!! :D

oh and by the way that beer keg that Lord_K mentioned earlier is part of the fremmenik trials and you can only drink the keg once (the second time its non alchoholic beer...which isnt as fun)

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

BEER FTW!!!

mate i completely agree!!! :D

oh and by the way that beer keg that Lord_K mentioned earlier is part of the fremmenik trials and you can only drink the keg once (the second time its non alchoholic beer...which isnt as fun)

No you can buy more kegs at the bar there im pretty sure :)

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

AND A DANG FERMENTING VAT IN THE COOKING GUILD!!!

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

We need to be able to equip beer mugs

Is there a special attack to this? :P When you drink the beer it looks like your eating the beer :-k Power to the beer. It tastes mighty good! In fact, I think ther should be a Beer which incrases other skills like slayer!

Phaper_Plane.png

Sound good to me :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

We need to be able to equip beer mugs

Is there a special attack to this? :P When you drink the beer it looks like your eating the beer :-k Power to the beer. It tastes mighty good! In fact, I think ther should be a Beer which incrases other skills like slayer!

There's one who does, slayer's respite 8-)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Hmm.... beer related stuff

- I totally agree with all of Legionwizard's ideas, except it's a real emote called "Drink" and you drink an invisible Rellekah Keg, obtained by drinking a Relekkah Keg 5 times or normal beers 100 times.

- At 50 construction, you can add a bar to your POW. Serving these beers, and all money goes to the player who owns the POW.

--Regular Beer, 2gp

--Keg of Beer (like in Relakkah), 100gp

--Super Beer (adds +1 to all non-combat stats, and cuts all cb stats by 1/10), 1k

--Super Keg of Beer (add +3 to all non-combat stats but halfs your cb stats), 4k

--Skill Beer (add +5 to all non-combat stats but makes all your cb stats 1)

--Special Beer (you add a food to the beer to make it a " " beer, (like a shark to it, make it a shark beer) and add 1/4 of what that food heals to the drink (so a Shark Beer would heal 25) but like normal beer cuts 2 off your atk, but add 1 to str. 2k

--Party Beer, normal beer except drinking it gives you a new "Party" emote. 100gp.

Not for the stat beers, you keep your hp and prayer all full, and of course it's only temporary.

And Jagex can think of more beers and other stuff to put into the Bar.

:wink:

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

beer is part of australias culture they have all sorts of cultures lets start an aussie one with old run down towns and pubs and kangaroos and aussie rules football and cricket and boomerangs and didgeridoos

...and Rolf Harris!!!

but beer is worldwide not just australian...and because its enjoyed worldwide it should be enjoyed on runescape which is played by people all around the world.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

--Regular Beer, 2gp

--Keg of Beer (like in Relakkah), 100gp

--Super Beer (adds +1 to all non-combat stats, and cuts all cb stats by 1/10), 1k

--Super Keg of Beer (add +3 to all non-combat stats but halfs your cb stats), 4k

--Skill Beer (add +5 to all non-combat stats but makes all your cb stats 1)

--Special Beer (you add a food to the beer to make it a " " beer, (like a shark to it, make it a shark beer) and add 1/4 of what that food heals to the drink (so a Shark Beer would heal 25) but like normal beer cuts 2 off your atk, but add 1 to str. 2k

--Party Beer, normal beer except drinking it gives you a new "Party" emote. 100gp.

wouldnt work it would ruin the point of admirals pie and stuff for that price...

jihad.jpg

Please remember that a good deal of the kids are like... 8 years old :XD:

They would walk around as drunkards and curse more. And why stop at beer? Why not make every other thing in Runescape completely realistic. Of course the magic skill would have to be removed as well as Runecrafting, And ore wouldn't be able to respawn. :-k

Live, love, eat!

That's not the point, the point is the beer. And yes the 8-kid stuff is of course a bit itchy, but they cuss a lot anyway, so I don't think it would be a big problem (I hope).

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

It was all about drinking kegs while on the trawler. The trawler ship waves your screen up and down and the kegs wave the ship side to side. I did it once before jagex made it so you can't drink kegs onboard. It was trippy :P

i agree with beer being better in rs and i think that if u drink too much of it you should pass out and have to do some sort of puzzle but your vision would be blurred and have no coordination.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif