Is THIS supposed to happen???

iwatake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it really doesn't help me at all with anything, so I really don't think Id' get in trouble. If it gave me an advantage, then I could get in trouble. But it doesn't so I'm good. :)

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

lol it sounds hilarious, but watch out! you could easily get in trouble for bug abuse with the Jaggies :ohnoes:

Shoot Ant, if I could get the KQ into World 2 to take out all those annoying merchants, I wouldn't care what they did to me :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

lol it sounds hilarious, but watch out! you could easily get in trouble for bug abuse with the Jaggies :ohnoes:

But, even when you travel there and just come back i brought one with me :XD:

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

teleother jad into w2 park??? hmmm... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ( can you imagine the faces of all those merchants if a little thing on the bottom of there screen came up saying" LOOK OUT, HERE COMES TZ-TOK-JAD!!!")

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

teleother jad into w2 park??? hmmm... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ( can you imagine the faces of all those merchants if a little thing on the bottom of there screen came up saying" LOOK OUT, HERE COMES TZ-TOK-JAD!!!")

That made me lmao irl! :lol: :XD: