Playing RS at night... more fun?

Bauke

Well, for me it is..

I don't know why, but.. I could play RS for hours and train really efficiently at night. While at day, I get bored much more easily and just don't pay attention sometimes.

Because of vacation and the fact that I go to work at 4AM, I play a lot of RS at night. It's just so different than playing at day.

Might sound a little weird, but I wonder if there are more people that have that too.

Well, having an empty world also depends on where you live. If I play in th morning/noon there are usually not many people around.

I just play a lot more efficient. And have more fun.

Me too. But I mostly enjoy playing at night because all the people I know from the US of A are normally on. Most of the people on my friends list consist of people from there, and these people are really interesting and fun .. English people are boring (some, like little kids and stuff). :P I'm English

i am a paint noob

i only play at night because im always doing something during the day

and yes it is fun

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

:o I love playing at night, i was just playing and some scammer for "rs skillers" wnated my pass so he could give me free stuff

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Back before I had to wake up early to go to work, I'd play late into the night. For some reason, Runescape seems to be more fun at night.

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

Guest Armagedon46disabled

same for me, but i know why i like it more at night, during the night hours, there isnt really anything else to do, like during the day i could out with friends, Play Baseball games for my team, and other stuff etc etc... but at night there is nothing to do like my hours i get lots done are 12-4am, because i dont get as distracted

Haven't played RS in quite a while, but playing at night always seemed to be more effective for me aswell. Why? I can't tell you exactly. Perhaps it was because late night nearly all of my friends were asleep. So I wasn't bothered by I/Ms or any other annoying stuff.

Plus... I mean it is late at night. If you are at home and you are bored, what else is tere to do then Runescape it up? Plus most of my RS friends weren't on late nights when I was so again, it made it easier to do what I wanted.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Definately a good time to play. Especially since I find I am usually more productive at night (perhaps a lesser form of vampirism? lol jk), I tend to play at night. And yea, ppl on at night tend to be less whiney and less chance of scamming than the idiots during sunlight.

I have to agree, at times like this in the summer holiday i go out during the day and come back in the evening and might go on RuneScape until 1-2am. At this time there's fewer players and generally a nice atmosphere on RuneScape :)

~Dilson

~ J U I C E

And the little kids are sleeping ::'

totally agree with this! :thumbsup:

So do I! \'

I also like it because there are not a huge amount of people on, and the ones that are on, and normally the older players, which aren't the ones who act like they are 5 years old. I get a lot more done. Heck, I win a lot more at Pest Control at night then I do during the day :D

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.