no more x-ing out! yes you heard me..new topic..bad reply!

mrmyk

ok after getting really annoyed at x-loggers at duel arena i decided to message customer support about it...at 1st it was just rubbish responses at 10hours-1day per response but after a while i slowly got responses of better quality and within a few minutes of posting!

well this is what ive been waiting for \'

nomorexlogzv6.png

can anyone test this out for an experiment i really want to know..if possible vid it \'

EDIT:ok as dark dude mentioned there is bad replys calling him a noob :ohnoes:

look what i got for posting about a low level beating me for whip..

"Thank you for your comments about a potential bug.

I have dispatched a Goblin clean-up crew down to our servers in the dungeons as it sounds as though another Imp has fallen in.

We should get this cleaned up shortly but if it happens again could you do an old Wizard a favour and submit a bug report.

Thanks again for your message and good luck with your adventures! "

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I prefered a personal responce I got before...

Ok, maybe not because Jagex decided to mess up the message centre getting rid of it :/

Like a billion years worth of messages gone >_<

Anyway, the reply was something like.

"Heil Dark Dude!

Your report level is indeed very mighty indeed, if you spent as long killing monsters as you do reporting people then you'd be much stronger indeed!"

I felt offended by that =( I think they called me a noob =(

Very weird reply though.

If timing out is now history.. then how can someone exploit it?

RuneScape:

If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't

:XD:

P2P :: 1836 ST :: 91 MAGE :: 90 RANGE :: 85 PRAY :: 245 QP :: 124 CMB

ok thanks for testing!

the results....

i tested boxing and armour on...you cannot x-out in either of them!

BUT:

if auto attack is on during duel when you x-out you will continue attacking as normal

if auto attack is off during duel when you x-out you will just stop attacking plain and simple!

so this is the end unless a bug is found (might happen furious f) in which case you report as item scamming...

thanks to soul tar and b 50 2 for testing on short notice!!! :P

the end of x-ing out everyone...boxing will rule once again

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

no, when ur fighting an npc, when you disconnect, you log off once your not fighting it any more, aka when either it or you are dead.

In a duel, when some one loses connection, aka x-logs, the duel is stopped and neither perty wins.

So all this is saying is that duels will now work the same as fighting an npc.

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

Ok, maybe not because Jagex decided to mess up the message centre getting rid of it :/

"Heil Dark Dude!

Your report level is indeed very mighty indeed, if you spent as long killing monsters as you do reporting people then you'd be much stronger indeed!"

R0fl, Wish jagex talked to me like that :cry:

best thing i have gotten is an official mod locking one of my many many many posts in the rants section :uhh:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

"Heil Dark Dude!

Lmao, you got ownt!

drkssigjr3.jpg

X-ing out in a duel is when you x out of the Runescape screen during a boxing stake. Then since the Jagex server doesn't detect your presence, you are logged out, and the stake is like it never took place. Since it takes a while for a person to die due to no weapons, when you x out, your opponent usually has 4-5 hits on you left. This is more than enough time for the Jagex server to be confused.

No more Wildy X'ers, either!

This does, however, explain a rather odd occurance. Someone lagged out today while runecrafting Astral's and was being attacked by one of the Suqah's. Instead of logging out after a minute or so, he just stayed logged in until the Suqah finally killed him. I suppose that explains why he didn't auto-log.

On one hand, it's good for the majority of Runescape, but on the other it sucks if you happen to DC when fighting an NPC (As it's happened to me hundreds of times before).

no, when ur fighting an npc, when you disconnect, you log off once your not fighting it any more, aka when either it or you are dead.

In a duel, when some one loses connection, aka x-logs, the duel is stopped and neither perty wins.

So all this is saying is that duels will now work the same as fighting an npc.

nub -.- when you disconnected (or Xed) against a monster u used to get logged out just as in the duel arena.

And they better keep it that way because what if an imp is hitting me and my internet disconnects ?

I'd be logged in for half an hour until I'd die.

and I wouldnt even be able to log in to take back controls because it would say account is already logged in blablabla.