How prepared are you?

oreocookie987

I though this would be an interesting thread, since being prepared and knowing what to do is an important part of the game. so heres the question:

lets say you lose all of your items, even those in your bank. you do not have a single item or coin. your friends cannot help you in anyway. all you have to help you are your skills. how do you get yourself back up and going?

my answer: pickpocket HAM members till i get a steel pick. mine iron till i can afford a rune pick. then use that to mine coal and get myself money i need for items.

how about you guys?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get 20 coins, buy a lobby pot, go fish lobs in catherby until you have enough money to buy rune pick, smelt steel bars and sell them

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

i had an experience exactly like what u discribed.

i quit RS 2 years ago and gave all my stuff away.

i logged on last week and began playing again. realizing i had nothing i logged onto an alt char i had and transfered the addy pick i had.

i mined out 1500 iron ore in aobut a day and sold for 150k. bought a rune pick.

then i mined some more, around 500 sold for 50k

got bored of that and began merchanting, buying iron for 80 each and re selling for 90.

im sitting at around 300k right now nad 7k iron ores.

total net worth around 800k.

making money is easier than i remember it to be :D

Guest Armagedon46disabled

i started like that on my lvl 3, just wc a few willows, sold bought more cheap sold expensive ;) now im up to 2.9mil gp

well, i would pick up a bronze pick and i'll mine iron till i have enought for a steel pick, then the same until rune pick. Finally i would mine coal and i would buy a rune hachet for yews.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

I would kill chickens, take 6k feathers, sell them for 30k, start merchanting ess and later, when i got some 100:s of ks, I'm gonna start steel bar smelting buisness.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

most of what i am doing now doesnt require money, but hacing money in the bank is nice.. so i guess 83 woodcutting will come in handy when i get members. i am also in a clan. im sure most of my friends/good clanmate friends can loan me some cash until i can work off the debt, but all i would really need is a rune wc axe and a rune pickaxe and i could start making money in no time. although, chopping magics all the time would get boring.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Go into the fishing guild, pick up the harpoon respawn, fish sharks :thumbsup:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Ya, I would just get the bronze pik from Lumbridge, get iron, then sell it until i could get my rune pik. Then mine some more.

It would just be all mining, that wouldn't be that different from what I do now any way. I mine a lot. At least 90% of my total time on runescape thus far has been mining. :thumbsup:

Pickpocket or kill mons for a WC axe, and then simply cut Magics until I have enough cash to Barrow :D . Thankfully back when I liked skills I was able to get 79 WC :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I would most likely smith me an addy scimmy, and go and kill thugs and chaos druids in Edgeville dungeon for herbs and runes, mix me some potions, sell some of them and keep others, get a dds and some prayer robes and go kill whatever I was in the mood for :P

Or I'd get me a load of gems by cracking safes at rouges den and craft it. Or spend some time with the master farmer in Draynor, farm the ranarr seeds and sell the pots. Or get me an axe and do some fletching.

... or something else. I have the skills necessary to get cash fairly easy.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Get some coins, buy an axe, cut a willows. Then gradually buy better axes until I got a rune axe, then I would chop yews to make money again ::'.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

uh probably quit.

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I'd come on to tip.it's forums, go straight to rants, and whine about how I was hacked and it was all jadex's fault and that I should get my stuff back, all I did was say my password ingame...

Oh, and that everyone on tip.it should give me free money.

That, or grab a bronze pick and get mining some coal.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

I'd come on to tip.it's forums, go straight to rants, and whine about how I was hacked and it was all jadex's fault and that I should get my stuff back, all I did was say my password ingame...

Oh, and that everyone on tip.it should give me free money.

That, or grab a bronze pick and get mining some coal.

That's stupid, you have to post it in General P2P or Graveyard, not Rants. ;)

On Topic: I'd probably steal some bronze picks from c wars, then go mine some pure ess (110 ea :shock: ).