The gp of DOOM!

fgfuyfyuiuy0

Using my superior Ancient Magicks before my death, I freeze Paddewwa. I then die a peaceful, though violent death.

Millions of years later, an Exploration team, led by one of my descendants, finds the Gp buried in the ice during a survey on the Icy Wastelands. (That's how powerful my Magick is) He uses some of my skin cells left on the Frozen Gp to revive me. I then kill him and take the Gp. No love lost their, he was a lousy great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then I feel a strange urge to use superheat item as i walk past a guy who happens to have a gp in his pocket. You are burnt to ash and i pick up the gp which is lying amidst the ashes.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

The gp is enraged that everyone is dieing of very uncreative deaths, and not always by it's own hand (which was supose to be how everyone dies, lol), so it begins to glow a fiery red. As you notice something in your pocket begin to become extremely hot, you take it out, only to find that it is the cursed gp, not again! The gp burns a hole through your hand, and then it sets your insides on fire. Ouch, oh well. Attracted to the fiery blaze which was once LordBlk, I notice a small coin laying on the ground. Although i had a bad feeling about it, considering i had died quite afew times after picking up 1 gp, the gp was extra shiney and forced me to pick it up. The gp is now once again mine.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

...but then the gp of DOOM uses it's teleportation magic to teleport you into the middle of the Karamja Volcano. Ouch! Since the gp can never be destryoed, it does not melt, and lays in the boiling hot lava for a very long time. Walking by, i notice it's shininess in the lave and get it using the telekinetic grab spell, though i wasn't sure why, after all, it was only 1 gp...... Oh well, I now unsuspectingly, have the gp again!

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

you're too busy admiring the gp to watch where you're walking and fall into the volcano. Later, the volcano erupts and the gp is thrown into the water. One day, I find a shiny coin in my lobster cage while fishing.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

All against the new updates, don't log in!

But I want to play... What if I log in, but put all my chats on 'off' so they don't know I'm on.

RANDOM COW ATTACKS YOU!!!! You die of boredom as it moo's you to death. I pick the GP from your pocket and go to sleep on the moon.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

FalconBomba had a pocket knife, and when his head blew up, it randomly flew into the air, just as you stand up from picking up the coin, it falls, and goes through your brain, and hangs in your mouth, i see this and run over. only to find a shiny coin

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Bob shows up and takes you to the new event, where Bob does weird things to you. I also get the event put while Bob is busy with you I notice a Gp in your pants that are on the floor... Woo, a coin =D Uh oh , Bob's coming for me

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

bob appears then attaches himself to your eyes then leaps off your face taking your eyes with you, you scream and run around in pain unable to see the monkey playing with a banana, it laughs it you which at the same time cause him to drop his banana. you slip on it then swallow the monkey causing you to choke to death, i pick up the gp and run away to narnia with it

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

The coat you put on before entering Narnia was in fact a live bear. You then pull over was seems to be a hood, but was actually the bear's mouth you just put over your head, thus sealing your own fate. .

The coin rolls out of your cold hand and shines in the blood soaked snow.

Whilst I am out for my morning stroll I notice the gp, I casually pick up the coin and slide it into my magic pouch which only I can open. Then melleeing the bear whom was busy tearing apart a weary traveller, I eat my hearty breakfast.

Disconformity.png

After eating your breakfast you feel ill and die immediatly from food poisining :-X , i pick up the pouch and, knowing how other ppl die :ohnoes: , give it to some poor noob to see how they'll die (even though i know i'm gonna die somehow, may aswell give myself the pleasure of knowing a noobs been pwned) :twisted: :anxious: :twisted:

Of course, you get lured into the Wilderness by me, then I sell your bronze dagger for another gp, which I lose. :cry:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

i pick it up, string it and put a white dot in the middle so it resembles a power ammy so i can show the noobs how "leet" i am 8-)

P.S. tell me if i got a bit confused with the above post

P.S.S. you get lured with ya best armor on (aswell as your 28 most loved items) and get Pwnzd AND Hax0rd

But then..... ummmm....... the gp uses it's magic to form the bloody remains of haha13254 into a sword, which magically stabs you. The sword then disintegrates. Surprisingly enough, i don't have a phobia of 1gps by now, and when i noticed it, i picked it up. The gp is mine again!

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png