Time To Start Over...

Trojann2

Buying 10k nats. :D

Glad to see you changed your mind, something similar happened to me once, wasn't poor on rs though but when i slept over it and went back to my precious fletching i decided not to quit after all.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

i think he lost it in a house combat ring because he was wearin ring of life...got teled out..was poisoned...and died

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

i think he lost it in a house combat ring because he was wearin ring of life...got teled out..was poisoned...and died

Of course, you realize the Ring of Life would tele him to Fally, then he would die in Fally, then respawn next to his Fire Cape :wink: . Nevertheless I remember hearing a story of that happened to you Tro :| .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

Of course, you realize the Ring of Life would tele him to Fally, then he would die in Fally, then respawn next to his Fire Cape :wink: . Nevertheless I remember hearing a story of that happened to you Tro :| .

ya...i saw it when he posted on leesters combat tourny thread...he said "DO NOT WEAR RING OF LIFE IN HOUSES!I LOST MY FIRECAPE BECAUSE OF IT!" i think those were his exact words

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

Thing is... the Fire Cape doesn't drop on the floor, it simply disappears. Where you spawn is irrelevant. I know... -.-

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

Thing is... the Fire Cape doesn't drop on the floor, it simply disappears. Where you spawn is irrelevant. I know... -.-

:o

#-o

:cry:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

#-o

err yeah of course it does...thats why when I pk with It I simply glory back to edge and pick it up where I die... <.<

If it just dissappeared do you honestly think as many people that pk in it would really pk in it???

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

wheres ur firecape bro?

DONT GO PLZ BRO??!!

#-o

err yeah of course it does...thats why when I pk with It I simply glory back to edge and pick it up where I die... <.<

If it just dissappeared do you honestly think as many people that pk in it would really pk in it???

That's why I always thought people pking in it were crazy. Well, when I died with it on, when I got back there it wasn't there anymore. It was in the brimhaven dungeon so it took me a while to get there, but all (I think) of the stuff I dropped was still there. Unless it was the very first (or one of the) thing(s) to disappear, it didn't drop. I mean, no one could have picked it up, could they?

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

Looks like I still have a chance to work the man himself. Looking forward to my first event with you, I've heard some pretty good stuff about you.

Troooo-jann with a 2, woop woop woop yes WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

GOOOOOOO Trojann! WOO!

Can't wait to cheer at an SODB event with you present :D.

-Selbbub

now thats just disturbing.......

:-s In what way? I do it all the time. I'm the SODB's official cheerleader. Ask around.

-Selbbub

its true.

anyways ts good to see ur not leaving. ill prolly come by to see how its going. i prommis e i wont pk u much. (NAH just joking i lost my 110 file so now im only 95)

untitled6kv7.gif

I got my Fire Cape back the day I lost it. And actully...I Runecraft through the abyss in it... :shock:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I got my Fire Cape back the day I lost it. And actully...I Runecraft through the abyss in it... :shock:

dare devil are we now?

ok that explians it....and man u gotta b confident....abyssing in a fire cape.......

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

dare devil are we now?

ok that explians it....and man u gotta b confident....abyssing in a fire cape.......

uh thats nothing i know probably 95% of you wont believe me but ive seen a lvl 126 rcing abbys style in a yellow phat fire cape and the navy clothes and i swear on my mothers eyes when i type this. So to non belivers =; and yes i have a mother.And he only did one trip like that because i asked him if he had a death wish

BTW its nice to see a slayer legend stay

Just an average player with a horrible name...

Give me your deaths and essence then.

Er, oh yeah, bye.

That was real...Classless Stupid Fricken Dang beggers.

Don't be a hater man.

:roll:

Jordan if you leave I'll send Lee out after you. :XD:

See, I knew if I threatened to get Lee after you you'd change your mind and stay. Glad you decided to stay with us. :D \:D/

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

You don't believe the pure ess update made rc unfavorably unprofitable?

The profit is still very good.

Used to be 260 per nature made if you bought ess for 40 ea and sold for 300 ea.

Now it's around 230 per nature made if you buy ess for 110 ea and sell for 340 ea.

Congrats Tro on not quitting. :P

yikes, i just seen you lose a set...

We met 'the' in the wild Last night, I was one of the first Called. Then We met Dark Slayers, And I lasted for 5 Minutes with lvl 120+'s On me (about 15 Ops of them)

Vitafides.jpeg

Just take it easy. No big monster trips(lol) until you feel that you have enough cash to be willing to deal with the loss of everything you are bringing. If you have having bad luck, try somehting that doens't need luck, like a skill. I hope everything gets back to normal. I know you can do it! Maybe we acan rc together sometime, as soon as I get thos edang pouches and ess lol

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

lord rodyle0 said he would bet me 1mil u would stay i guess he was right, btw ill proabably see u there crafting nats cause i need to make some cause im buying those 10k hides of rodyle :lol:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I'm actully switching over to Killing Greens...Cause Hides are good cash...And Aww__Shucks, In my clan wants to buy bones (she's a prayer noob 89 Prayer ATM) :P

Vitafides.jpeg

This is so lame...

+1

if you changed your mind about posting this afterwards, why not ask a mod to delete it?

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out