More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I, a year and a halfish p2per, support you wholeheartedly. However, I'd just like to point out:

Runes (Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Laws, Natures, Chaos, Deaths, Cosmics, Bodies)

You don't use cosmics.

Barrow Trips: 4

Barrow items: Arhim's skirt

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, a year and a halfish p2per, support you wholeheartedly. However, I'd just like to point out:

Runes (Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Laws, Natures, Chaos, Deaths, Cosmics, Bodies)

You don't use cosmics.

Har Har. Wrong. I'm F2P and I DO USE COSMICS!!! I also know many other F2P mages do. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Didn't gandorf's idea trigger a thread lock? :shock:

And btw, why did you de-flag the message you quoted from me? (Just Curious!)

Hmm, I think I may poke jaklumen about sticking up a link to all the old posts so everyone can read it. :-k

~Mr. Devnull

I've already pmed him about that. No reply... He's either busy with life in the real world, or has chosen to ignore me. ::' I haven't checked the thread made by gandorf recently.. I'll check it in a moment.

To the person that said noone uses cosmics: I do, D V Devnull does, and alot of other people do.

:wink:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Hmm, I think I may poke jaklumen about sticking up a link to all the old posts so everyone can read it. :-k

I've already pmed him about that. No reply... He's either busy with life in the real world, or has chosen to ignore me. ::' I haven't checked the thread made by gandorf recently.. I'll check it in a moment.

Okay, two things, and I am not trying to be angry or take anyone's head off:

1.) The posts that belong to gandorf were originally in this thread, prior to the lock...

2.) Why did you dodge my question about the de-flag? Please PM me with an answer on this or poke me in-game if needs be...

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Okay, two things, and I am not trying to be angry or take anyone's head off:

1.) The posts that belong to gandorf were originally in this thread, prior to the lock...

2.) Why did you dodge my question about the de-flag? Please PM me with an answer on this or poke me in-game if needs be...

~Mr. Devnull

Answer to 1: I have seen a thread about deleting accounts. It's called "Deleting Accounts--Good or Bad". We were both reffering to different things. ::' I wasn't able to read the posts that were posted prior to the locking.

Answer to 2: I didn't mean to doge your question. I've been extremely caught up in matters outside of Runescape, and have only had a chance to skim through these posts. As for the answer to that: I was editing the first post, and decded to delete it since there wasn't any spam or repeating comments (due to the cleaning). When there are more and more posts, I'll return it. (Only if I can get a link to the former posts...)

I'm still waiting for a reply from Jaklumen about forming a link to the former posts... I might have to give him another nudge to get his attention.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

(Sarcasam) Hello, I am a member and the F2P's don't deserve to get more bank space. WE DO! We need more space because there is more stuff in this world. (Sarcasam over) Us F2P's do deserve more bank space because some of us just don't have the money to have memberships nor do we have the time. SO COUNT ME IN!!!!

2re411y.jpg...ever since that faithful day on Karjama that I fought the evil chicken, things have never been the same...

~Mr. Devnull

To the person that said noone uses cosmics: I do, D V Devnull does, and alot of other people do.

Actually Ihave been a little bit busy and I don't ignore people. I just never got your message. I don't think it was ever sent to me or it didn't make it to my private message inbox because there is lots of space. :uhh:

And what does everyone mean by my idea creating a thread lock?

EDIT:

Thanks for telling me, but I don't think it was my post that caused the that caused the thread lock because in case anyone didn't notice the moderator for this forum didn't delete it. I think it was because there was a lot of other junk in it. If it was my post sorry everyone for my post locking the thread but I highly doubt it was mine and anyways the posts have been restored! :mrgreen:

If I haven't been added to the list of supporters yet please add me I've sent in the idea to jagex and I support 100%. :D

~Mr. Devnull

Actually Ihave been a little bit busy and I don't ignore people. I just never got your message. I don't think it was ever sent to me or it didn't make it to my private message inbox because there is lots of space. :uhh:

Sorry, I meant I messaged Jaklumen. ::' Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, I removed the supporters list. Unfortunately, it was too much of a hassle for me to keep up with. Some day I might bring it back. :P

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

gandorf61,

I mean, shortly after you posted that idea of killing off people's accounts, a thread lock immediately occurred. Usually if a new idea comes up and the thread is locked within a few posts to a page at maximum, then among other things, it is likely that both spam as well as the last idea posted was what caused the thread lock.

At least, this has been my experience, anyway. :P

~Mr. Devnull

After some careful thought, I have restored the responses. Doing so, however, will make this topic near-impossible to clean in the future.

I have referenced this post in Rants: F2P update posts

I think it's reasonable to request additional bank space, as long as Jagex is assured they will continue to receive a return on their investment.

Please refrain from spam and flames on this thread. Disagreement and agreement is fine, but please put thought and care into your responses.

Doing so, however, will make this topic near-impossible to clean in the future.

Don't worry, someone here will let you know about the spam before it can get too far. :)

~Mr. Devnull

Thank's jaklumen for returning the posts. I'll be sure to let you know if spamming/flamming continues to occur.

Thank's to everyone for their support. I would like to mention that I will be trying to return the petition some time soon, and re-add everyones names. Though, it will take some time.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Thanks Jaklumen...I agree that there were some good points brought up during the first 25-ish pages. And since the cleaning, I don't think there's been a non-supporter! :P (I guess there's been one or two...)

And I've reached 600 posts. Yay...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I would love more bank space in f2p. I'm not sure if this was discussed in the thread (I didn't read all 30 pages :oops: ), if it already was sorry. I didn't see anything, or atleast I don't think I did, in the first message about the bank space that crafting supplies take up. Molds, gems, chisels, wool, ores/bars (saw those listed :D), shears, thread, needel, cowhides, ammys, I think you get it by now. Thats a lot of items for a small bank space. Sure you can drop and get get for free in guild or buy in stores, but I don't really like "wasting" time just to get a mold.

Add me to the petition.

Spelling and grammar errors are bound to happen, deal with it.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Yer, Sign me up! I agree, THIS IS A MUST!!!

Sooner or later JAgEx is going to make more holiday items, sooner or later that will our bank's up. After that we might have to use are invetory as a bank. Such as when you want to PK it would be funny PKING with like 1 lobster with all your trimmed armour and lets say 3mill cash... #-o

I think there is a better solution than giving f2p more bank space. There is a thread (not sure where, but theres loads of people with links in their sig) about a whole new bank layout. Among other things (the ability to divide your bank into sections, a currency section where all forms of currency are kept, & loads of other great stuff) you have the option to "lock" a bank slot. When you do this, the slot will be kept open even if you have 0 of it in the bank currently (similar to the way slots are kept open now if you have 1 or more of an item banked) This way, you could become a member for one month, and deposit everything you ever plan to use, and lock it. This way, you could withdraw and use it whenver you need to, then put it back. Many former members (myself included) do this by getting 2 of every item we plan to use in f2p and always keeping one copy of it in the bank, but this can get expensive if you have trimmed armor or anything like that. It would be much easier if you could keep the slot open without needing 2 copies of the item. This way, f2p has potentially as many slots as p2p, as long as you have made the MASSIVE one time $5 investment. Although you won't be able to bank any new items that come out (like holiday & random), those items are kind of worthless. Holiday items are virtually never used, and you can duplicate some of them, and on the rare occasion that you do use one, it's not a big deal to spend 5 minutes walking through the really tiny f2p world to Draynor or Varrock or where ever. Random items you will just have to drop. But then... I dropped several sets of frog, full mime and zombie, and partial camo and lederhosen last time I cleaned out my bank, and I was a member then. If I can survive without random clothing, you probably can too.