More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I'm F2P and I totally agree with your petition :D add me plz!

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS

BETTER!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would you like for high levels exactly?? a wep better that a wep. more than rune defenders??

count me in, im f2p and i cant store all my stuff, i too have had to destroy allmy holiday items from yoyo upwards. god forbid i get any more mime clothes or finally get a visit from leo who seems to be ignoring me

Athalus_1988.png

let fire spin and parafin burn. ill call it fun.

http://www.domorepoi.com

I'm all for it, more bank space for my f2p names, but jagex will never do it on a cold day in hell.

Technically, you're not all for it, seeing that you don't believe it will actually happen...

To the members that think we shouldn't get 12 more bank slots:

Why do you think we shouldn't get some extra bank space? You were all f2p once, so you should know how difficult it is for us to store our items in that limited space. I can assure you, that if you were f2p again, you would be wanting more f2p bank space also... You wouldn't be running around saying "You get what you pay for!".

Like it was said before, most people pay for membership because of the vast majority of quests and new places to explore. Why should we have to pay just to be able to store all of our items?

All we ask for is 12 more bank slots... How hard would that be to give us? Jagex should know that with all of the new holiday items they are giving us each year, we would start to run out of room for all of it... I'm very suprised they haven't given us a little more room before now. I'm sure they have recieved complaints like this before.

In addition to giving us 12 more bank slots, perhaps they could also give members 12 more bank slots. I have heard from many members that they don't have enough space themselves.

Don't spam up this thread with your trivial comments. I have heard it already; "You get what you payed for". I don't need to hear it a dozen more times. Us getting 12 more bank spaces would only help you. With more bank space, we can store more items which we would later sell to the p2p and f2p alike. So please, stop flamming me about the same thing...

To those of you that support this idea

I greatly appreciate your support. I am certain that with enough support, we can get more bank space. But, we need more support. Spread the word of this campaign to your friends. We need the petition to be a mile long! Get the word out! Let us be heard! :thumbsup:

You don't have to think it will happen to want it to happen.

I wanna be rich,I don't think thats gonna happen,so now I don't wanna be rich? :-k

and yes members do need the extra space and it's still not enough I for 1 shuffleing my rogue,blk d hide,quest items have already run outa space.

Anyway i still stand by that comment good idea

I dont think F2P should get another single update, i dont care if its a simple peice of random event armor, or another small mini game, or 1 extra slot in their bank.

Why?

because ive been paying for this game since members was first released.

I have been playing this game since members was first released, too. But I fully support this idea. Why is that?

What updates do i get at my lvl? that are specific to my lvl. There is not one item, not one place, nothing that someone 120 combat or higher can get. Without having someone under 60 combat getting it as well.

That's more of a fault of the game's design. Jagex has been putting in a lot of very high leveled monsters. But levels under 120 have been able to kill them by putting in enough effort and strategy. So what your asking for is kind of hard to do.

But still, a lot of those very high leveled monsters were put in for very high leveled combat people like yourself. And they still keep putting them in. I'm really not sure what your complaining about.

I will boycott RS if F2P gets even one more update before P2P high lvls get one.

Yeah, have fun with your little 1 man boycott then. :lol:

There's just no pleasing some people. :wall:

Tetsuya.png

I wonder: How much server space does the bank actually take up? If its at all feasable, then in addition to giving us 1-2 more rows of space, give members unlimited space. That would get them off our backs, but it might not be possible. Granted this plan only works with the new bank plan.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

You people have no idea do you... by making this petition, this whole fuss about F2P bank space, jagex are LESS likely to give it to you. All you're doing is showing them that F2Pers want more bank space and there's only one way to get it. Unless you get a whole massive bunch of people to quit because of it, you won't get more bank space.

duh! we know that, this is y we're doing this! it may not hav a lot of peep yet but it will... :twisted:

You people have no idea do you... by making this petition, this whole fuss about F2P bank space, jagex are LESS likely to give it to you. All you're doing is showing them that F2Pers want more bank space and there's only one way to get it. Unless you get a whole massive bunch of people to quit because of it, you won't get more bank space.

duh! we know that, this is y we're doing this! it may not hav a lot of peep yet but it will... :twisted:

This idea woulden't work if it wer f2p alone, but if members say they want f2p to have more bank space, they're more likly to let us have it. I'm a member saying give f2p more bank space.

I dont think F2P should get another single update, i dont care if its a simple peice of random event armor, or another small mini game, or 1 extra slot in their bank.

Why?

I have been playing this game since members was first released, too. But I fully support this idea. Why is that?

What updates do i get at my lvl? that are specific to my lvl. There is not one item, not one place, nothing that someone 120 combat or higher can get. Without having someone under 60 combat getting it as well.

That's more of a fault of the game's design. Jagex has been putting in a lot of very high leveled monsters. But levels under 120 have been able to kill them by putting in enough effort and strategy. So what your asking for is kind of hard to do.

But still, a lot of those very high leveled monsters were put in for very high leveled combat people like yourself. And they still keep putting them in. I'm really not sure what your complaining about.

I will boycott RS if F2P gets even one more update before P2P high lvls get one.

Yeah, have fun with your little 1 man boycott then. :lol:

There's just no pleasing some people. :wall:

Who cares if its better or not.... wouldnt you want an item if you EVER got 125 or 126 combat thats specific to your lvl... im not gonna bother arguing with someone who is only 87 combat you cant even comprehend what its like to work that hard and only have a lvl 50 be able to wield something you can.

127 Combat

73 Construction

1913 Skill Total

Who cares if its better or not.... wouldnt you want an item if you EVER got 125 or 126 combat thats specific to your lvl... im not gonna bother arguing with someone who is only 87 combat you cant even comprehend what its like to work that hard and only have a lvl 50 be able to wield something you can.

Don't you even remember back in RSC before there were even level requirements for weapons? There were lvl 5's with full rune +2h. This is nothing. I didn't even complain about it back then.

But now you need to meet requirements to use weapons/armor. It seems all you want is even stronger weapons than the abby whip(or whatever the strongest is now). But for that I think jagex has to meet balance issues.

Anyways, I don't want to get into this kind of argument in this topic. =;

Tetsuya.png

add meh!!!! :lol: (rsn=kruimel0) :D :D

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

Why?

What the hell does that have to do with us getting more bank space? That was completely off topic. I'm sorry for you guys with 120+ combat, that don't have any new equipment. But why are you moping about it in here?

Thanks again for the support. I am very glad to see that I have both members and non-members support on this. I'll be sending a letter to the [email protected] soon, explaining our need for more bank space in full. Hopefully, this letter will get their attention.

To non-supporters... I have yet to hear a reasonable answer as to why we shouldn't have more f2p bank space. And please, don't say "You get what you pay for"...

EDIT: I have updated the opening message. Also, i have sent Jagex a detailed letter explaining our need for more bank space, and provided a link to this thread. I am hoping to get a reply soon. My only fear is, they won't read it at all. In that case, I will try a different approach.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Why?

Boycott it then, more bank space for f2p means more bank space for members too. Why not it's a 2 in 1 deal.

Adding a line or two wouldn't hurt Jagex much, would it? Maybe a little server space, but I think F2p deserves a lil extra, it's always P2p that get updates, now it's our turn! Add me to the list.

Btw: I already sended the letter twice :D

Rixxon

Although I'm a member(for another week only :( ), I agree totally with you.

If Jagex gives f2p updates in wich they can get more items, they have to be consequent and add a bit more bank space as well. I'd say another row and a half or so. :)

Even though I myself am a member, I still agree with non-members needing more bankspace. When I was a non-member, i had to drop items all the time or I would always have a full invent due to not enough bank space. :shame: \'

Anyways, add me to the supporters list, and add something to the post/letter to signify that also members get the update

I am sad to say that i cannot add that in the letter. I was barely able to fit enough information on the f2p bank space problem. There is a maximum of 400 characters that you must write your letter with. I have included a link in my letter, which they will hopefully click on. If they do, and read this thread, I am sure they will notice how many members need more bank space as well.

I don't care about the letter, it has a link... But I'd really appreciate if you could mention in the first page that members also would like some more space :) Thanks, and I hope jagex reads it :)

art_crazy.png

Well, i have been a member for almost 2 years, i really have no problem with adding few more rows to free to play. Their bank is really way too small, i am currently not a member, probably wont be one again, and yes the bank is way too small, when members could use the whole bank space, f2p should get at least half and not 20 percent of it :shock:

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png