More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Username I think that there is one more thing you can do to clear 4 more spaces and thats make those cuts into rings or ammys and sell them because if mining is one thing you do alot then you dont need to keep the gems and could make a bit of cash.

Just like mining, crafting is an ongoing project. I used to collect hides and periodically tan and stitch them. I recently bought 60 gold bars and crafted all my gems into ammys, strung them, and i'm still looking to get them enchanted. The cuts I have now are what I got from mining since then. The fact is, I can't efficiently make a trip to mine/smith gold(or buy it), craft the ammys, string them, adn enchant them every time i get a single gem.

Here's my new bank. It's full and I have gold gloves and zombie shoes in inventory.

bank13ze6.th.png

Ok, I spent nearly every last penny I had on this rune armor. I'm still waiting to sell the addy though. I had to get rid of some stuff to store it. I also can't work on any more projects until I sell the addy.

I also got a new rune battle axe. I still need to sell that stupid skirt and my extra rune helm.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nascar_crazy

I agree! We F2P need a lot more bank space! We definately need 12 spaces, possibly as many as 30 or 40 though. I recently had to drop my prince suit to make room for my new mining ores that i am stockpiling to get to 60 mining and 60 smithing. As it is I don't even have room for my Christmas items, which I unfortunately had to destroy :cry:

I mean, COME ON Jagex :shame: ...P2P gets bank updates annually, if not regularly...

I support this petition 500%!!!!!!! Add my name! (my rsn is the same as my Tip.It forums name, for simplicity, so if you are adding RSN's, just add me twice! :wink:

I apsolutly positively agree! I've only played about a half a year and I'm almost outta bank space! How does runescape expect to get members if nonmembers don't have time to get good enough to do the stuff they wanna do as a member? Any ideas?

~Every party has a pooper. That's why they created toilets.~

~Studies show that 64% of teenagers are bad at math. If you are one of the 48% who isn't, put this in your sig.~

Spiritmage57.gif

I thank everyone for their support. It has been said by many people that we should get even more than 12 bank slots. I don't think this will happen. We can't ask for more and more, and expect Jagex to comply to our needs. We need to start small. I personally believe 12 slots is enough to last a good while, as long as you don't get careless with what you store.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

i Agree i played for years and when i tried to put my blakc trimmed in there and i went to the br i told my bro to watch it n=dont touch he thouth that i haad rune trimmed and sold it for 5k and i got pissed

Now you know why people that play RuneScape don't let their brothers to the keyboard. The brothers dont listen. Make sure you log out of your account from now on if you're leaving the keyboard, okay? :wink:

BTW, I'm pro-"more bank space", so please don't consider this a flame. I just don't want you to end up with your brother messing you up again. ::'

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Advance apologies for being a killjoy, but the only way you can make Jagex give you more bank space is if you get an incredibly large amount of free players to boycott the game.

Campaigning/complaining because you want more is only showing them that their techniques are working, trust me.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Advance apologies for being a killjoy, but the only way you can make Jagex give you more bank space is if you get an incredibly large amount of free players to boycott the game.

Campaigning/complaining because you want more is only showing them that their techniques are working, trust me.

At the moment, we have 320+ supporters and growing. In time, Jagex may heed our needs more than they do now.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I support more F2P and P2P bank space.

C'mon jagex, you have coppied quite a few things from WoW now, take some tips from their bank. Atleast allow the option to buy more bank space (P2P or F2P).

Get a move on, UK SLACKERS (aka Jagex).

-fps_dave

I'll join the campaign. I despretly need space. Jagex is just too kind w/ members only cuz mems have to pay. But we should also get benefits too.

This statement is true. Below is false.

This statement is false. Above is true.

Both statements above are contrapositive.

The below is false.

Life's a mystery... ain't it? You know math... figure it out.

Certainly- more bank space for F2P people is needed. I for one was trying to work on my mining lvl and found that I couldn't store any more iron ore in my bank. Grrr! Jagex need to address this problem- and soon.

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

Compared to members, 12 slots is nothing. So why not give it to us?
Well, giving us 12 more bank spaces leads Jagex down a slippery slope, a slope which would blur the distinction between "free" and "members".

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

Maybe this extra bank space should be locked behind a tough F2P quest with a requirement of "Must have completed Dragon Slayer"??? :-s

I personally feel this would now be the best way to implement it, as it could have different size bonuses based on whether you are F2P or P2P...

P2P gets 40 spaces (5 rows)...

F2P gets the wanted 12 spaces (1.5 rows)...

At least this would be one way of making F2P'ers work for it, if Jagex won't just give it right out. :-k

Personally, I'd like to see extra spaces become possible for F2P'ers, one way or another. Honestly, I was hoping the original idea would just up and happen. 12 spaces is enough expansion for me to be "happy as a clam"... :)

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Compared to members, 12 slots is nothing. So why not give it to us?
Well, giving us 12 more bank spaces leads Jagex down a slippery slope, a slope which would blur the distinction between "free" and "members".

I don't think adding 12 spaces will make any kind of blur. Members already has so much more than f2p that they will forever be extremely distinct.

Tetsuya.png

Devnull, that's a great way of mixing the F2P want of a new quest and more bankspace. Jagex might as well add some new GOOD items with it, and make it the only F2P update next year. (Other than graphical updates.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Devnull, that's a great way of mixing the F2P want of a new quest and more bankspace. Jagex might as well add some new GOOD items with it, and make it the only F2P update next year. (Other than graphical updates.)

Hey, it'd work for me, along with the usual holiday stuff. :)

~Mr. Devnull

Even though i'm not f2p I remember what it was like. And this was 2 years ago and they added quite abit of items for f2p sence then.

Keeping your bank within the limit is truly the hardest thing a f2p can do.

Bravo you guys =D>

Quit RuneScape :)

I agree 100%! I thought the exact same thing you did when they kept releasing more...and more....and yet MORE holiday items. This halloween they gave us 6 new items. I totally agree with you. Especially when they released the costume room and extra bank space at the same time for the members... <.<

The 20$ thing...well, from experience, one of the biggest reasons people don't become members is because their parents don't want them to become members. So why would they pay 20 bucks? And if their parents DID let them become a memeber, they would only pay the 5-10 dollars to get all the extra feautures, plus the bank space. Not saying your idea was bad, i just don't think many people will agree unless they don't wanna be a member and just want the bankspace.

But yeah, i sign! WOOT, i'm glad you posted this! =D>

i sent it to jagex but all i got was............

Dear Benedict666,

Thank you for contacting Jagex.

Thank you for taking the time to contact Jagex.

At Jagex we always aim to respond to every message we receive from our players individually and as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, due to the massive growth in popularity of Runescape and the increasing number of queries that brings, we have not been able to keep up, and are not able to offer a personal response this time. We are increasing the size of our customer support unit and hopefully the next time you need help you will be able to get a quick answer!

We always give priority to answering all member queries personally, but we are now aiming to answer more free player queries. This number will increase even more in the coming weeks.

Why not consider becoming a member and help support the continued development of the game? Plus you'll also get a range of extra features and benefits like four extra bank pages, exclusive quests and you get no adverts that can sometimes put you off your game.

As a Member you also get access to the Forums which can usually answer any query you have allowing you more time to play the game.

RuneScape.com holds a mass of information on RuneScape and quite often you will find the answer you are looking for here, whether it be technical, billing or game related - one of the FAQ's is bound to help.

If you have tried this and still cannot find an answer to your query, please resubmit it again and we will try to give a personal response.

Once again, many thanks for your query, and apologies that we cannot give a personal response at this time.

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

perhaps if a p2p sent in a request..it would be different..

Good Luck. :)

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Bartlett

WC: 80/99 WOOTS!

rsn:benedict666

woodcuttersguildxm7.png