Classic argument: RCers, PKers

liam892005

I am making this thread 2 try & finally work out who is right? Rcers(runecrafters) or PKers?(player killers)

Now, some people's view is that RCers shouldn't be killed, because they have nothing of value, but others argue that PKers kill 4 fun, not just the loot.

Now, when I RC, I only use the Wild 2 get 2 the chaos temple, I don't use the Abyss,however, many hve attked me(a lvl 70) while goin towards the chaos temple, I don't care about them people, I just put protect prayer :P but it is annoying when they wait outside 4 u...

Now, if I was PKing in Edgevill,I saw sum1 my lvl, defenceless, I will probably attk them...

Wot do u think, can we eva solve this problem?

I think that the RCers should bring 1 wep, as a form of def, so that if they get attked, they can defend themselves, that's wot I do, it's saved me many a time...

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RC Pking is pathetic..

They do it for 'fun'? They got fun from other people losing their items, that's like you saying hacking is for 'fun'.

No, it says "I have no pk skills watsovever so ill att someone who cant even att back"

hmmm

Being f2p, I don't think I'll have much of a voice in here, but oh well.

Being a rune miner, I have the same problem as abyss rcers, people attacking while I gather ressources. I don't blame them, several tens of thousands are an attractive prize and a defenceless miner is an easy prey. But it does take skill to bring one down. Personally, I have NEVER been caught by a rune pker, being covered in dhide and having a high enough mage level making me bind-invincible. If they catch me, boo hoo, I lose. They get the ore and I curse myself for being ill-prepared.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

I don'tcare much about them.When runecrafting i get bored and like to kill the abby rcers whi try to kill me. It's funny watching them run and brightens up rcing.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I am making this thread 2 try & finally work out who is right? Rcers(runecrafters) or PKers?(player killers)

Both are legal and one is lame. Thread complete. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

My personal thoughts are that if using the abyss will allow me to runecraft faster I can afford to lose a couple of glories in the process.

I have only ever died once using the abyss and I hate when people rant about this. If you don't want to risk getting pked don't use the abyss.

I personally think it is pathetic, as the pkers are killing you for normally 100-150k worth of stuff, which is why I often go back and try to kill a few or at least scare them off.

In summary Pking = Legal, Abyss = Fast, it may be lame but there is always choice.

Ajc100.png

I don'tcare much about them.When runecrafting i get bored and like to kill the abby rcers whi try to kill me. It's funny watching them run and brightens up rcing.

I agree with satenza, its a GAME, its meant to be FUN. Fun is whatever you think as fun. Whether it be merching, staking, skilling, pking or just annoying people *Cough* raggy *cough*

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

I am not making a rant, just trying 2 work out an old argument that every1 has a view about.

Also, I do not think that RC PKers r lame, & I also kno that RCers r taking a risk by using the abyss, remember: nething goes in the Wilderness ::'

Filly_Suck.png

Personally I see high lvl rc pkers as little kids who want to be something, but don't have guts to go to the mage bank where they actually risk something. for lower levels, I find the abyss spot as a good place to practice pking and actually get some kills.

The spot is at the wildy, so complaining about getting killed there is like complaining why did you get hit at the boxing ring.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

You people hate 'tele noobs' right? Well that what most of these abyss PKers are. I attack back with whip, full rune and they tele. Seriously the RCers are mor braver than the Abyss PKers :lol:

But its the wilderness, I may hate when they kill me, but its legal.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't mind them too much, if you pay attention and are properly prepared you wont get pked on the way to the abyss. The only thing that annoys me is losing my pouches, if there was a way to choose which items to keep, it would almost be too easy.

siggy2mkiidf1.png

Isn't it annoying when people ask you to put things in your signature? If you agree with me, put this in your signature.

The spot is at the wildy, so complaining about getting killed there is like complaining why did you get hit at the boxing ring.

Err...no1 has sed that...(in this thread neway)

Here's a thing I just thought of:

RCers:Always be vigilant when using the abyss or getting to the chaos temple.

PKers:Go crazy & own everyone :twisted:

U kno wot im gunna do, I don't like getting RC PKed, so I am gunna RC PK =] :XD: Rock On!

Filly_Suck.png

i just tele at the slightest hint of a actually dangerous rc pker (teleblocker), if its a 1 itemer/meleer/ancienter i just keep going and if they dont splash or hit hard i tele, then go back with pking stuff and watch them run/tele, 69 almost 70 runecrafting and have never died to an rc pker, lost my pouches once slightly because of a pker, but it was mainly because of lag (lagged out in the abyss poisoned, logged back in, got hit 1 time more for ring of life to activate, died of poison in lumby and the pouches where gone out of the pile but got everything else back, shouldve just dropped them then picked them up when i died). i use my house to tele back to edge so its easy for me to tele/i always have full prayer when i go up.

if im doing a clue and run into a pker i dont mind, buts its still annonying but the freak'in abby pkers have to camp to kill me, now thats annonying, usually its some lvl 105 that atks me so i just come back ready to fight and little noob runes <.< and thats mainly why i hate them

legends2.jpg

I can tell you already you won't get any closure to this thread - that being one answer being right, since it's only based on an opinion.

While rc pkers are annoying as it gets and feel like scum, they're still playing the game how they want to. The teleporter is located in the wild so as a rc'er you have to be ready for pkers.

I can tell you already you won't get any closure to this thread

I hope not! :P

Personally I don't like RC PKers, but thats wot they do, they aren't scum, so wot, they try 2 kill u, that's y they're called PKers! they're player killers, & remember...in the Wilderness, anything goes(within the rules of course :-w )...including no honour.

Filly_Suck.png

well on my opinion and i have only rced pk once and didn't like, hardly no profit but it was quite hard, like trying to tb and entangle before they run or w.e. is really hard especially with the blk d hide on. i find abbys pking alot of a more skill building pking rather then normal pking, and your main goal is to tb and entangle nothing else(pk them yes). so with reading this:

abyss pkers:getting they're tb and entangle skills up

rcers:getting they're rcing up

I see it as yet another challenge to surpass. I have lost of a few glories before, but each time it has only helped to perfect my RC PKer avoiding techniques.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png