Leesters Fire Cape Blog - DAY 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll manage... eventually :)

How much cash do you waste every attempt? If you make all the supplies yourself you should try and calm down a bit :)

If its possible with pures, that can't make even 1 mistake... that is most certainly possible for you :P

messpsddark7bs.gif

Ty pjb21 for this awesome avvy!

Goodluck :thumbsup: You will get it eventually, just stay calm and don't mess Jad's fight up :mrgreen: and then you'll rock his boxers and get the sweeet fire cape.

Also very nice written as allways, looking forward to you're next story =D>

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Day 2's failure is posted. Enjoy this noob's adventures, as my [developmentally delayed]edness in this cave may make for a month long blog. lol.

GRRR! Lesson learned: STAY FOCUSED ON HIS FEET NO MATTER WHAT!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Day 2's failure is posted. Enjoy this noob's adventures, as my [developmentally delayed]edness in this cave may make for a month long blog. lol.

GRRR! Lesson learned: STAY FOCUSED ON HIS FEET NO MATTER WHAT!

I never really payed attention to feet, I was training myself to work on the sound it makes.

And about blur...no I won't marry you...

Good luck. Remember when i tried to go for it? Well faliure happened 6 damn times. All you need is prayer, range and defense and it's easy to get to Jad. I have the same problem you do. Unforgiving hesitations :)

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

god lee ur a noob still no cape at level 124 look at muggi's pure level 57 wiht cape you should be ashamed! :notalk: and to think im freinds with you lol :P youll get it eventually............

We're friends?? :anxious:

i think of us as lovers more :3>

:shock: Am I missing something here ? ( he, he )

Good Luck on that cape, I feel your pain. :(

queenvalerie.png

god lee ur a noob still no cape at level 124 look at muggi's pure level 57 wiht cape you should be ashamed! :notalk: and to think im freinds with you lol :P youll get it eventually............

blur he's all valeries :o

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Don't worry lee, You'll get it. And Valerie! You two will prolly get it on the same day :3>

Now, For Trojann's Story of Him going into the caves for fun:

So, Everything is going great, I'm using Scott's method of ranging the whole way through the caves, which Owns. Yada Yada, Skip to Jad Fight...Ok I'm doing great, Switching just fine, since i've killed Jad 8+ Times now (for Tokkul). Anyways, So here comes the healers, Wewt! This is were I know I'm getting close. Pull all 4 off me...And stupid Me, I'm running East-West to get them Lined up. OPPS!! I'm just barely getting the Prayer Switches in time until...I hear the sound...THE SOUND OF PRAYER GONE!!! :shock: I instantly drink a sip and hit range prayer...And Jad hits...a 0!!!! OMG!!!!! Now i'm freaking out, so I run around Italy to lick my wounds of these darn lvl 108 Healers (which I can now 1-Click ftw). Go back Out, Jad finally falls when I'm almost dead. :ohnoes:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

blur he's all valeries :o

So let me get this straight... Blur has a crush on Leesters, but Lee is already with QueenValerie, and Trojann is with someone else entirely? I hate not understanding things.

Anywho, good luck on the cape Lee.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Good luck with getting the cape. I got mine on the 6th try after failing Jad five times. First time was the most hilarious one when he one hitted all my 91 hp on his second hit, not much practising prayer switching there... :)

I used karils top and skirt too on my few first tries, but then realized that they have equal range att with black hides and hides also have better melee def and that's what you want + you don't confuse so much when changing between guthans and range gear. I wondered many times why I wasn't healing any and still had karils skirt on lol.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Ive done cape 3 times now, once with rune arrows and msb, twice with karils xbow. You should always get to italy rock... always. You shouldnt fail if you get there. That way if you miss a prayer (even if it hits 0) you can run around and take a breather. I usually get a rush and i fidgit a bit so its handy to have 2-3 breaks.

Also dont take range gear, and take max 3 food. Only use food during jad if need be. And your inventory is messed up. Take guthans, 17 prayer pots, 4 sara brews, 4 super restores and 4 range pots. Keep constantly potted from 360's onwards, it will save you prayer. Swap a prayer pot for holy wrench if you have it.

That should do you, remember to get to italy rock or the one opposite. And if you get jad coming towards you make sure you run him around the other boot. Good luck!

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Dragon, I've personally Found That Italy Stinks...It gave me a False Sense of Security Once...So, I get the healers, Then Are going to Pull them around after I kill jad Long enough for him to be half health. Well...JAD FOLLOWED...Yea...I was just lucky enough to hear his attack and pray against Magic. Ended up owning Jad that round. But yea.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2