were is the best f2p training spot for prayer

bestmo10

go to a somewhat populated world and go to the cows on the road to varrock from fally and just pick up the bones there and bury them once you have a full inventory. its alot faster than only burying the bones you get as drops from kills especially if your fighting lessers which dont have bones

Retired from RS since Sept 06

If you can afford it, your best bet is to buy big bones in bulk on forums or varrock in world 1. 1k goes for 350k-450k. If you want to collect your own the hill giants in edgeville dungeon are good, but often crowded. Another good one is the mossies on crandor island.

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

There is a place in the wilderness that is marked on the Tip.It map as "Death Gorge".

There are spawns of bones and big bones, as well as skeletons to kill if you get bored.

Be sure to bring only 3 items and don't get skulled.

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

The best spot in all seriousness, that I can think of, is the Zamorakian Chaos Prayer Altar in approximately Lvl 12 Wildi, fully surrounded by lava except for a perilous entry path... There's an altar to keep your prayer charged, and about 15 normal bones on the ground. It is easy to rapidly gather them all and build up a full bag and then bury everything.

Btw, put everything in the bank or have an escape teleport if you're going to do this!!!

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

F2P, there is NO shortcut...

Just bury bones, of stuff you kill, of stuff other players kill - chicken or cows, where other players are only taking feathers and hides, Al-Kharid warriors, varrock wizards, if your combat level is high enough for the level 20 not to to start earth striking you.

Some would say giants, such as the hill giants, for big bones - 3x the xp of normal ones, but if they take more than 3x as long to collect...

The wilderness boneyard is probably the best bet.

Of course, P2P can think about ectoing for 4x the xp, or seeking invitations to a good POH altar.

is there any better ways plz :( i want to raise it till the protect from melee prayer

Raising prayer in F2P is hard.

You can bury regular bones for 4.5 exp each or bury big bones for 15 exp each.

Regular bones drop from most monsters (IIRC not demons, ghosts, etc)

there are regular bone respawns at the entrance of the Edgeville dungeon, the wildy, etc.

Good places to collect regular bones include any place where lowbies hunt.

You could try the cow pens, chicken farms, goblin woods, etc.

Big bones drop from Hill giants, Moss giants, and Ice giants.

They also spawn in the wildy bone yard.

Hill giants spawn in the Edgeville dungeon and wildy.

Moss giants spawn in the Varrock sewers, wildy, and Crandor island.

Ice giants spawn in the blurite cave and wildy.

To raise prayer quickly you can buy big bones from other players

(expensive. Use the marketplace forums here on Tip It)

or grab the bone spawns in the central east/southeast part of the wildy.

The chaos altar there has a lot of regular bones.

Or, just north of it, is the bone yard that has big bone respawns.

If you use the wildy then wear just 3 pieces of gear and don't get skulled.

Or, become a member. They have far easier ways to raise prayer and other skills.

Hope this helps

There is a place in the wilderness that is marked on the Tip.It map as "Death Gorge".

There are spawns of bones and big bones, as well as skeletons to kill if you get bored.

Be sure to bring only 3 items and don't get skulled.

best way death gorge ftw!

I raised it from like 30 to 43 in the Bone Yard. It was as boring as listening to a chess game on the radio, but it was worth it.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

First of all, does anyone know if those new prayers are f2p or not?

And as for a good spot, I actually like the crowded lvl12 minotaur chamber in the Stronghold of Security. Mid to even high level people are almost always there picking off all the minotaurs trying to get the skull piece and since minotaurs have ridiculously low health and there's so many of them; it's like a bone fest. Plus, you can sometimes pick up a few iron arrows and rune essence if you really want them and there's almost no danger because your not in the wild.

First of all, does anyone know if those new prayers are f2p or not?

Rangers can enjoy the accuracy enhancement of the Sharp Eye, Hawk Eye and Eagle Eye prayers, while mages will find their magical attacks improved by Mystic Lore, Mystic Will and Mystic Might. Not only that, but they are available on our Free-to-play worlds too! Don't delay - visit an ingame altar today!
ShadowSam19.png

You're likely better off making gp and buying bones.

Not really. You should not have to blow gp on your prayer lvl.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 1 year later...
You're likely better off making gp and buying bones.

Not really. You should not have to blow gp on your prayer lvl.

I think TheZephyrus is correct... Spend time earning cash the fastest way you can and then buy 1k Big Bones and bury those.

Then earn cash, buy another 1k, bury them, and then repeat one final time.

This will be faster than picking up regular bones and then burying, I believe

oversized.jpg[/bads]

There is no Bone Yard Any More!

Try the Chaos alter, almost as good.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Dont listen to everyone!!!

Go to Bone Yard (no pkers anymore) (just skellys level 21 ish)

many bbones spawns just travel between each one and bury. They spawn within like 3 sec (by the time u reach one)

They r real close together.

I had nooby prayer and now i have protection from meele. Give it a try!!

By far fastest in f2p!!

Unless is wat i hear there is no boneyard than im sry. it was too late.

Dont listen to everyone!!!

Go to Bone Yard (no pkers anymore) (just skellys level 21 ish)

many bbones spawns just travel between each one and bury. They spawn within like 3 sec (by the time u reach one)

They r real close together.

I had nooby prayer and now i have protection from meele. Give it a try!!

By far fastest in f2p!!

Unless is wat i hear there is no boneyard than im sry. it was too late.

Yomyth105, have you checked the Official RS World Map recently? If not, you've missed a lot. And I mean A LOT.

The "Bone Yard" Location is DNEA (Does Not Exist Anymore)... I've tried hunting for it, but to no avail. Everyone is stuck with the Chaos Prayer Altar and its' normal Bones now.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull