29/08/06 - Demons, dragons and giants

kolko

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those things actually look hideous now :D

Go Jagex. ( and for people who want to flame me, im talking the demons look more though )

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Might as well have proper pictures ::'

Hill Giants

hillgiantsqf9.png

Moss Giants

mossgiantskh6.png

Ice Giants

icegiantuu8.png

Dark Wizards

darkwizardsfo3.png

Lesser Demons

lesserdemoner4.pnglesserdemon2gv6.png

lesserdemon2oe4.png

Greater Demons (Stupid blood lusting pkers, just trying to take a picture!)

greaterdemonjy3.png

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I know I'm probably going to get flamed for expressing what is merely my opinion (c'est la vie) but I don't really like most of the new graphical updates. The demons are all so ugly now. And the dragons are just weird. The only difference between the dragons is their color and I thought this might change when they did the graphics but they're still carbon copies of each other. :-s And the demons... well I guess it was necessary to make them demonic but I'm not really loving it.

I do like the Giant Updates though. The Hills are hot now. Before they were just ugly guys in shorts, now ... now they're just so ...rawr. And the mossies/fires/icies are also pretty darn kewl, especially the icies. Looks like sumthing out of Gondam Wings, although I never watched that show. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

The Metal Dragons are fine as they are and they don't need much of an update besides getting physical distinctions among the 3. Maybe soon they'll add Level 310 Mith Dragons. ^.^ Then 374 Addy ^o^ I can't wait for the 451 Rune Dragons ^O^

For some odd reason Bat Country by A7x is stuck in mah head.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

The pictures DO NOT do the graphics justice.

Just went to greens as I had a wild clue, the animation is so smooth and fast o.O

Anyone else want a Graphics month sometime soon? =P

No, I really don't. I'd like a high level month, with updates geared towards players with skills higher than 80, even 90. Maybe even a high level required quest would be nice...even though I hate quests. I just want something that is made for people that have put a lot of time into the game. New armor please. 80 Def requirement.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

The Metal Dragons are fine as they are and they don't need much of an update besides getting physical distinctions among the 3. Maybe soon they'll add Level 310 Mith Dragons. ^.^ Then 374 Addy ^o^ I can't wait for the 451 Rune Dragons ^O^

Why would they do that?

Steel dragons already have outrageously great drops.

Anyone remember when RS2 was first coming out, Jagex said they were just going to update the characters, but decided not to because the world wouldn't look in comparison?

Well, theyve just done that.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Anyone remember when RS2 was first coming out, Jagex said they were just going to update the characters, but decided not to because the world wouldn't look in comparison?

Well, theyve just done that.

that may be, but they are slowly updating thw worlds to the same quality too, so now, as it is, I think it's fine

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

On a good/bad note, Alathazdrar the Demon Butler remains the same, which means Sergeant Damien most probably is too.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"