29/08/06 - Demons, dragons and giants

kolko

erkid"]http://url179.imageshack.us/url179/6407/bbdmj0.jpg

Baby Grey Dragon anyone??

*..what be that?

That be a Baby Black Dragon. They're in the Evil Chicken Lair uncovered during the part of R4D where you rescue Sir Amik Varze.

(Side note - sir amik's name is a corruption of the word/phrase "ceramic vase")

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did change the quest monsters of the 3 category and didn't tell in the update. I'm just saying that there could be more monsters not mentioned that has been changed. :-k

You are a little vague here, do you mean monsters from each 3 categories are changed? or that group 3 monsters are changed...all of the aforementioned being non-disclosed quest monsters of course.

also please do mention some of these changed quest monsters.

Quest monsters that are a demon, dragon, or giant have been updated.

the monsters that have been updated are: elvarg, the underground pass demons, chronozon, the jungle demon from monkey madness, and the king black dragon, and probably others.

I think the new graphics look really cool. the only ones i don't like are a few of the demons, but the others are awesome. im also glad the demons dont look like dragons standing up anymore, they actually look demonic. the new graphics look really out of place though, becouse they are so much better than everything else.

The dragons and demons and giants all look awesome. But I think this was a waste of an update. We should have had this graphical update with something else, a real update. :(

I disagree we dont need a new quest/update every week

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I waited very long for steel dragons but curse it it's now no steel dragon graphic? :evil:

How can you tell diffrence between lesser and greater demons now?

And what's up with these [bleep]es greaters have?

Wings on greaters

lessers dont have any :P

Doesnt matter if we didnt get a quest or anything. If this is the first graphic update I can not wait till the whole game is done up. Jagex thumbs up for the great work guys. :thumbsup:

RS Feb 2002.

tip.it 2005

The Metal Dragons are fine as they are and they don't need much of an update besides getting physical distinctions among the 3. Maybe soon they'll add Level 310 Mith Dragons. ^.^ Then 374 Addy ^o^ I can't wait for the 451 Rune Dragons ^O^

Why would they do that?

Steel dragons already have outrageously great drops.

Level 500 Dragon dragons FTW! :lol:

Lol, level 1001 Dragon Dragons :D

Dropping hmm, maybe rune daggers pls.

kool graphix

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

The dragons and demons and giants all look awesome. But I think this was a waste of an update. We should have had this graphical update with something else, a real update. :(

this update is great. i would much rather have some of the coolest looking graphics RS has seen for ages than jagex releasing a random new food and calling it an 'update'. this is what updates should be about, making the game look and feel better, not just some boring little miningames that everyone quits in a week

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I disagree we dont need a new quest/update every week

i disagree with spoofer and agree with aus.. I think this update was awesome.. I like these updates more than pointless quests that take 5mins to complete and have horrible rewards... I'd actually like to see more graphical updates.. I want to see more done to our chars though like change some of the armors and weapons to make em look BA

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp