29/08/06 - Demons, dragons and giants

kolko

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh man somebody get a pic of these lot...metal dragons and also!!! this might look uber cool, chronozon!!! the demon in like lvl 7 edge wildy from yeah from that quest..with the gauntlets...FAMILY CREST!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i like all of them, but i think fire giants look a bit too much like tzhaar things, there should be more actual fire on them, they do look alot better than before though

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

nice vids blacksimon. At least you are having more luck doing damage against the black dragons than you did for the KBD lol! I'd love to see the metal dragon piccies....

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

@Revenga:

IE7 ftw!

On topic:

woot @ the new fire giants!

Took me like 10 minutes to figure out what the hell IE7 was...rofl. :oops:

Internet Explorer 7? :shock:

I havn't been to fire giants, and I prolly won't till I make my pure a member. Someone post a pic of those and Metal Drags, please.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

@ the guy who started this post... put the pics in the first bloody post!!!!!

I dont want others to have to go thru this whole topic like i did, save it while its still 5 pages :lol: . Anyway, i checked the steels but i forgot to get a pic :oops: they are so much better now :shock: Please anyone if you have pics of the other updated beasts pls just post them! :cry:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

@ the guy who started this post... put the pics in the first bloody post!!!!!

I dont want others to have to go thru this whole topic like i did, save it while its still 5 pages :lol: . Anyway, i checked the steels but i forgot to get a pic :oops: they are so much better now :shock: Please anyone if you have pics of the other updated beasts pls just post them! :cry:

I heard theyre still the same?