Why are Moss Giants even uglier now?

Digimon4Life

Didnt get to see the moss giants yet, anyone can post a screenie please? :D

They turned from moss giant to father time -.- There beards are like 5 times as long. Im not complaining,personally I loved the update. However, I figured jagex would fix the death animation cause dam it takes too long and when ur killing green dragons and want the loot fast that is annoying.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Good one, Nick.

Seriously, how "pretty" do monsters need to be? Moss Giants are supposed to be ugly; they're Moss Giants. And, personally, I love the new look of the demons. Sure, they look like messed up humans, but that just makes them more disturbing; it's like looking into a warped mirror at your own inner darkness.

And, being f2p, the only Dragon I can see is Elvarg through her bars, but she looks great. Very draconic.

To all the critics and complainers: You do better in Java, show us, then you can complain. Otherwise, shush.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

they still make it, but that poor giant hasn't sat down since 1925, someone should get him a giant chair \'

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

They look a lot better than the old ones but I wish they still resembled the old ones :( they didn't hav to change them completely just spruce 'em up a bit... :shame:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

i think jagex did mention on the homepage that the graphical update is to enhance the npc whereby they looked intimidating..

Comparing the old and the new greater demons.. i strongly believe jagex did a great job.. and indeed the new graphically enhanced greater demons do look intimidating..

Lesser demon do look ugly.. well.. i do think lesser has achieved a demonic look.. hideous etc.. :-s

The new update is to me better. The death animation is fun but after maybe twenty times it gets old.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-