whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???

mrmyk

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pharoah's Sceptre.

But they are becoming more common as more people do Pyramd Plunder.

I got mine a few weeks after the minigame was released. It was rare then.

I could literally be the only one logged into a particular world that owned one, or almost. That's how rare it was. People asked what it was... They still do...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I just checked through all people with 99 slayer (100-115 something people) on highscores, and everyone of them had at least one other skill at 99. In fact, most of them had their atk, str, def and hp maxed.

So does this mean... There are no untrimmed slayer capes?

Then you could call it very rare......

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

Yea, I'd have to say the D Chain. Since Phats are both P2P and F2F, you'd have to go with a d chain. But I accually think the Obsidien Staff is also vary rare since barely anyone has it ^^

Well, Toy Sailboats would compare to Sleeping Bags, but they're untradable, so it doesn't count ^^

Saw one of those yesterday, and the day before that too =\.

I think prayer cape (not trimmed)

cause i think that everyone with prayer 99 also has at least 1 other skill 99 to

Saw a lvl 104 less then a week ago with that. Me (and everybody else) were like :shock: , that was freaking amazing, but I'm not totally sure if it was trimmed or not. Think not.

My bet goes to granite legs probably, only saw one ever. (And they look like steel gangsta pants, way to wide :XD: ).

Or, like somebody already posted, the untrimmed slayer cape. You must do almost no combat besides slayer and kill them with all three combat styles and keep them all under 99!! IMO that'sf reaking hard, cuz I hardly see anyone training slayer with mage.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Spinach Rolls ? Im sure not many people have over 100 of em :P

Why would it be rare if selling for 1m each is consiried as scam? :roll:

No offense, but it isn't rare at all. It's common drop from moss giants and a lot of random events like the pirate, mysterious old man, 'cert' brothers etc. gives you that.

So no, it's not rare. :roll:

If you would do slayer all the way up to 99 the regular way(s), even if you use magic and/or ranged, you will most likely hit 99 hp before 99 slayer.

You could always cannon everything you can until like 1k from 99 ranged and get 1k xp away from 99 in atk, str, def, hp and magic, and you might succeed in getting an untrimmed slayer cape.

It would be a tough challenge though.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

On the topic of untrimmed Skilling Capes, I do not know much about the untrimmed Slayer Capes. I do know that as of two weeks ago, there was only one untrimmed Prayer Cape in all of Runescape. The person posted in the Rate This Forums I believe.

Also, how many people have seen a Black Spear?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

If you would do slayer all the way up to 99 the regular way(s), even if you use magic and/or ranged, you will most likely hit 99 hp before 99 slayer.

You could always cannon everything you can until like 1k from 99 ranged and get 1k xp away from 99 in atk, str, def, hp and magic, and you might succeed in getting an untrimmed slayer cape.

It would be a tough challenge though.

unless ur zzamorak of course

i'd say rarest item in the game is a dragonstone necklace :?

23333333334555555317501kw4.png

this cape, unlike the other pink capes, this one seems to be rare, i think ive only seen 1 or 2 other people wear it.

What pink cape is this?

im not sure, i found it in a bank on the floor once, and it IS tradable

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Obviously, the gold castlewars platebody. It is by FAR the hardest item in the game to obtain. 800 tickets = at the very minimum 10,000 minutes of game time (assuming you make every game and you always pick the winning team, which is nothing short of inconceivable). That's 166.6 hours of play. The least time that you could obtain the plate in is 10.46 days, and that's assuming you have ABSOLUTLY no life (16 hrs/day). To be more reasonable, it would almost certainly take 15k+ minutes, and no doubt you, the average player would limit yourself to 6 hours a day, or 10 if you're like n0valyfe or others that play way too much. At 6 hrs a day that would take 41 days and at 10, 25 days.

An item like the Expert Dragon Archer chompy hat, however, would take only around 40 hours (that's my average killing rate, about 100/hour). So looking at the logic, the gold castlewars plate HAS to be the rarest non-discontinued item in the game.

What about the KBD or Kalph queen head

if not them best chompy hat

Bird eggs (maybe prob not though)

Sled

Trollweiss

Addy scimmy (can only be smithed or dropped by dude in the fued quest)

D axe handle without head (looks different than reg)

heres a pic of my sled with trollweiss next to

32zozf7.jpg

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Obviously, the gold castlewars platebody. It is by FAR the hardest item in the game to obtain. 800 tickets = at the very minimum 10,000 minutes of game time (assuming you make every game and you always pick the winning team, which is nothing short of inconceivable). That's 166.6 hours of play. The least time that you could obtain the plate in is 10.46 days, and that's assuming you have ABSOLUTLY no life (16 hrs/day). To be more reasonable, it would almost certainly take 15k+ minutes, and no doubt you, the average player would limit yourself to 6 hours a day, or 10 if you're like n0valyfe or others that play way too much. At 6 hrs a day that would take 41 days and at 10, 25 days.

An item like the Expert Dragon Archer chompy hat, however, would take only around 40 hours (that's my average killing rate, about 100/hour). So looking at the logic, the gold castlewars plate HAS to be the rarest non-discontinued item in the game.

i have gold cw plate myself and it is not the rare <.<

i'd say gold sword or gold med is rarer as no one wants it

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I just checked through all people with 99 slayer (100-115 something people) on highscores, and everyone of them had at least one other skill at 99. In fact, most of them had their atk, str, def and hp maxed.

So does this mean... There are no untrimmed slayer capes?

Then you could call it very rare......

if they just didnt claim there other 99 cape...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Really what is a dream log...

fake made in paint im guessing

Part of lunar diplomacy

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

rarest non-rare items are anger weapons (cant take those out though :x)

else if not counting quest items...i'd say imp champion scroll

o.O

I'm one of the lucky few who've bothered to get one but not yet finished the challange (think I have to go the champions gulid or something like that).

Dead+Dude4.png