In remembrance of Steve Irwin

FrankyBrown

steve irwin was more than just a guy that wrestled crocodiles and said crikey.

he was a environmentalist who cared for animals.

its sad how he is leaving his wife to raise two kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Straps on short-shorts, buttons up shirt, develops Austrailian accent*

Well someone has to take on all them crocs!

And if I may say so. I look even sexier in short-shorts then I do in my normal clothing...Crikey!. ----Rose_2_pure

--------------------------------------------------------------

And im sick of people making stupid remarks like that ^^^^because it isnt funny.

R.I.P Steve Irwin

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this out on the internets A few hours ago, It's a shame.

At least hes havin fun in the grat outback in the sky.

Good Ted stevens quote.... but

Honestly the man had talent... a love of nature... he has and will shape the world for his grandbabies...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin

Crikey Steve, we thought a crock would get ya

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Exactly

Stingrays are one of the most placid creatures in the sea. He was obviously poking it or something.

No offense, but the guy has had this coming for years. Yes, it is a tragedy. But this is the kind of guy who is first in line to get a "stupid sign" from Bill Engvall.

He wasn't and he did not have it coming. Just because you say No Offence doesn't make it ok.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Straps on short-shorts, buttons up shirt, develops Austrailian accent*

Well someone has to take on all them crocs!

And if I may say so. I look even sexier in short-shorts then I do in my normal clothing...Crikey!. ----Rose_2_pure

--------------------------------------------------------------

And im sick of people making stupid remarks like that ^^^^because it isnt funny.

R.I.P Steve Irwin

Yeah everyone lay off the lame 'crikey' jokes they're not funny and pretty unoriginal.

Yeah everyone lay off the lame 'crikey' jokes they're not funny and pretty unoriginal.

Crikey was practically Steve Irwin's catch phrase so you probably should get used to hearing that word in this topic.

Stingrays are one of the most placid creatures in the sea. He was obviously poking it or something.

No offense, but the guy has had this coming for years. Yes, it is a tragedy. But this is the kind of guy who is first in line to get a "stupid sign" from Bill Engvall.

He was diving of the coast when the stingray lashed up its tail, piecing his heart. Its the second person to die from a stingray.

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

no offence but my guess is he was grabbing the stingray by the tail near the camera going" Crikey!!! you see the tail on this beutiful south austraulian stingray(spelling ftw?).

This is one of the most deadly stingrays in the world.

It can kill you with one stab of its.........

Rip none the less but he shouldve been more carefull.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

He was diving of the coast when the stingray lashed up its tail, piecing his heart. Its the second person to die from a stingray.

Third, and that statistic is based solely from deaths in Australia.

Wow.. I heard about it at school today and though it was a joke, then i checked news.com.au and i was shocked.

Even though he wasnt the best entertainer, he was known world wide, and done some good work and documentries.

No one is invincible, its very unfortunate for the family, two very young children, i feel sorry for them.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Poor guy, was rather a shock when I heard the news.

Just wondering though, since he was doing a documentary, would his death be on film? Wierd question, I know, but i'm curious.

Also it said in his IMDB biography in trivia:

He tells his camera crew to always be filming. If he needs help, he will ask for it. Even if he is eaten by a shark or croc, the main thing he wants is that it be filmed. If he died, he would be sad if no one got it on tape.

So I guess it is?

He died for what he loved doing, his wife kids and anyone that knew him would understand, he was an awesome guy, knew so much about wild-life

and i bet those kids are gonna be just like him, well i hope so we need another one just like him.

rest in peace Steve.

blackthiefpkmz4.png

He was swimming on top of stingrays in shallow water near an island off the coast of Port Douglas. The cameraman and himself got too close and the stingray felt threatened, and in a freakish incident was stabbed in the heart by the stringray's barb. The chances of this happening is less than 1 in 100 million.

Yet, Australia's greatest naturalist and environmental warrior has died to a fish. It is a sad day for all who cares for the world and it's inhabitants.

Steve Irwin - Rest in Peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin

thats how i unfortunately found out... :boohoo:

he was the best animal man out there... :notalk:

R.I.P

Nah, I think David Attenborough is a better "animal man". Steve Irwin was always the more exciting one. :)

I think it would've just been ironic if he was killed by a croc.

Rest in peace though, Steve.

knkcopy.jpg