Biggest mistake in runescape?

Guthix_Girl

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I want to revise my biggest mistake.

My biggest mistake was trusting a player, whom I was teaching to kill Dagganoth Rex (for the first time) at Leesters event, showing him the ropes, being kind, and letting him lure Rex's to get the hang of it, with my life in the Lair.

Apparently most people in Runescape prefer having someone else's Spear over a soul.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Lets see...my biggest mistake was letting my account get hacked back in like '03. I lost a pumpkin, a santa hat, and about 20 easter eggs, some masks, and a green party hat. To add insult to injury, I got all of these items when they came out, I didn't pay for them.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Ehh dieing with 6k chaos cause i was stupid enough to attack a tokkel guy...

on a lvl 14 account... :wall: :XD: <.< :ohnoes:

Anyway i still got 100k darts left so at least range won't suffer.... much :pray:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

buying my first blue mask for about 50k back in rcs then a few days later selling for 80k and thinking " yes! 30k profit!" lol, i wish i still had that mask

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The 9 Black Marks I dont deserve

Thank you, Jagex :roll:

They don't give 9 black marks for no reason.

dont listen to that wanna b

Im not joking. I dont joke about that stuff :roll:

Oh, i donnot get marks but a evilness orange flag, because pffensive language for say:

I HATE THIS IHATE ALL I HATE YOU, WHY DONNOT HATE US TOGETHER??? IT IS BETTER TO HATE THAN LOVE! AAAAAH! HATE YOU ALL!

So ithink they took that like spam.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

let me tell u a story about me. i once had 3m in items and traded it for my first barrows item.. a verac's pl8 skirt... omg i'm (was) an idiot. i worked my--- off to get my money backand now i ahve dh legs a whip and all the fixings. the point of that story was to take up alot of room and my gf told me after i was ripped off... "it's not that bad" three words it is that bad!!!! and that's what i regret ever doing. :boohoo: :XD:

megadedhed.png

Biggest mistake ever to make in runescape is to think about quitting and clear your account, then to come back. I did that and I regretted losing a lot of stuff.

Edit: post 100 of the topic: woo!

I did something that falls along those lines last week. I was gonna quit and I started selling all my stuff then got bored and decided to start playing again and had to spend hours buying it all back, losing money on many items. It wasn't fun :(

hells_box.png

Buying a blue mask for 12M while I fletched to 70 fletching from 58. Then when I was finished, they hadn't raised at all, so I just sold it again for 12M. Now look at them. (I also did the same with a santa & a green mask)

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

Well my list goes on forever and ever but I wana explain something that happened to my freind last night.

My freind has this "Im invincible at something till I die to it" kind of attitude. Like at green dragons. He would bring all his armor til he died and lost it cause he got skulled be some dumb scam. Anyways now he is carefull. Well last night we were kqing. He was wearing veracs\fury\berserker ring\obby cape. Well we just about kill it. He isout of food at 50hp...why he didnt tele is beyond me. Anyways im out and he didnt tell me he was out of food. He gets hit in like a 14 or something then 31+6 poison at the same time I click tele. While I was doing the tele tablet throwing on the ground thing he was falling to the ground... I think he has learned his lesson.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png