Runescape Transport System (F2P)

aljabirha2

I have an idea for getting to citys

In each F2P city with a bank there should be a teleporter.

If you pay him 40gp he will teleport you to another city

In bigger citys (varrock, fally) there can be multiple teleporters with free

teleports within the city.

Please post your suggestions

Shmuxel - The Best Word Ever!

------------------------------------

Jajajheem - Worst Word Ever (:-O)

i disagree 100%. Did u know laws cost bout 350 ea? you're offering a tele for 310gp left plus no work for a magic lvl. Just cause u can't raise ur magic to 37 or don't wanna buy laws doesn'tt mean that tehre should be a free transport thing. This would render magic and tele portals worthless really.

Actually, on F2P, laws are usually 500 or 1K each. And then there's the magic level. So, I think 10K is a reasonable payment. If it was 10K, not many people would use it, as they're just wasting 10K. Is it really that hard to walk around the small F2P areas?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Maybe they should do that on P2P areas as well , it takes a long time to walk from yanile to varrock

no it does not:

magic guild -> south barrier -> evil wizards tower -> lumbridge swamp -> cemetary shortcut -> cross the bridge to the canoeing spot -> canoe to either champions guild or barbarian village

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Maybe they should do that on P2P areas as well , it takes a long time to walk from yanile to va :lol: rrock

Yanville bank -> teleport to Varrock

Train up magic if you want to be lazy and teleport :D. Dont screw up the law business.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The teleport is only within the SAME city

I believe you also said that fror 40 gp someone would teleport you somewhere else...

doublesmileyface1.png

The teleport is only within the SAME city

yea seriously, stop contridicting yourself lol. But if its in the same city, whats the point? why can't u just walk to it...if you're finding that its a pain, try a more simpler game.

i think it is a terrable idea, why should non mages get the reward that it takes us forever to achive? if anything they shold add a new teliport called teleport to karmaja for very high level mages as an aditinal reward.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

If you want a cheap teleport then pick the wrong sandwich from the sandwich lady.

Well it is a RANDOM EVENT not avabile all the time

Shmuxel - The Best Word Ever!

------------------------------------

Jajajheem - Worst Word Ever (:-O)

I totally disagree, sorry but this idea is dumb.

First : Why would jagex add teleport only between F2P towns??? Their main goal is to satisfy P2p.

Then : 40 gp for a teleport??? its so cheap nobody would ever use teleport runes, or walk.

Finally : If u dont even want to walk from an area of a town to another in the same town, its like if u wanted to auto every thing we can do in runescape, even click to walk . .

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I doubt he's ever going to reply on this topic...If he does, here are some possible arguments he would use, and my responseto them.

Bt t wud b p2p to! (But it would be P2P too!)

My response: Most P2P have over 37 mage. I personally think that it's a pain walking from Yanille to Canifis, but with so many ways to get around on P2P, this wouldn't get used much...Although it's cheaper than most other ways. But then, P2P can craft their own laws...

omg u nubs its so lon fro m fal ly too var. (It's so long from Falador to Varrock)

My respone: Well, guess what? It's even further from Yanille to Canifis, and neither really has a transportation service.

it wud b eseer to gt ruod, thts gud fr vr1 (It would be easier to get around, good for everyone!)

My respone: Well, which cities are we talking about? The one swith banks right. Let's look at each bank...

A. Al-Kharid. Glory, anyone? Dueling ring? And for F2P, just walk from Lumby..(Use Lumby Tele)

B. Draynor. Glory...Or walk from Fally...Or take a boat to Port Sarim and walk...Or suicide and walk...Or Lumby teleport and walk...

C. Fally (East and West). Fally teleport, take boat to Port Sarim and walk, games necklace and walk...Skull sceptre and walk...Or suicide (with Recruitment Drive quest done, and respawn point changed)

D. Edgeville. Glory. Skull sceptre and walk. And most people that go there go for yews or PK-ing, not like they're in that much of a hurry...

E. Varrock (East and West). Varrock teleport. Dueling ring and walk. Lumby teleport and walk. Suicde and walk. Skull sceptre and walk. Canoe and walk. Need I go on?

I believe I've covered every F2P bank. Don't get me started on P2P banks. And I know I left out a few transportation systems, there were just too many to list.

So yeah...Don't even think about using any of those arguments...And sorry if I was a little harsh on the "typing". Yours isn't too bad...Better than some...

doublesmileyface1.png

I totally disagree. If teleport worth only 40 gp, the teleporter will be very busy through. Teleport is a alternative way to another city, you should have enough magic level to do that, it makes sense, so i don't think this idea works. Futhermore, this is very unfair, very unfair to high levels. If those 'begglars' bothering us, the high levels will just teleport to escape. If teleport worth only 40 gp and it's available to level 3's too, this is unfair. Low levels shouldn't teleport and they should work until they can.

If teleport worth 40 gp, what's the use of laws now? Laws could do nothing if there's a teleporter.

I believe I've covered every F2P bank. Don't get me started on P2P banks. And I know I left out a few transportation systems, there were just too many to list.

The problem with your argument is, most of your "solutions" aren't f2p friendly. The original poster's suggestion (ill-conceived as it is) was made in response to that fact. F2p can't use glories, or rings, or do the Recruitment Drive quest.

Before you smash a suggestion, whether it's a justified smash or not, make sure you understand what you're talking about.

With that out of the way...

This idea is worthless. It doesn't take that long to walk really anywhere in f2p, and it's not that hard to get all the f2p teleport spells. And, if you're having trouble getting Laws and have a decent combat level (really anything over 50 cb), kill Ankous or Catablepons in the Security Stronghold; they drop plenty of Laws farily regularly.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

The problem with your argument is, most of your "solutions" aren't f2p friendly. The original poster's suggestion (ill-conceived as it is) was made in response to that fact. F2p can't use glories, or rings, or do the Recruitment Drive quest.

Before you smash a suggestion, whether it's a justified smash or not, make sure you understand what you're talking about.

With that out of the way...

This idea is worthless. It doesn't take that long to walk really anywhere in f2p, and it's not that hard to get all the f2p teleport spells. And, if you're having trouble getting Laws and have a decent combat level (really anything over 50 cb), kill Ankous or Catablepons in the Security Stronghold; they drop plenty of Laws farily regularly.

My point for not listing many F2P transportation methods was because their F2P. F2P already have the 3 teleports, which cover pretty much all of the non-wildy F2P.

Fally-Asgarnia

Varrock-Northern Misthalin

Lumby-Southern Misthalin

And it's not hard to walk anywhere from those three places...Another reason I put a lot of P2P transportation methods was to show the topic starter how many ways there are to get around on P2P. And I've listed at least one F2P transportation method for each bank.

doublesmileyface1.png

badest idea i heard !!!

Laws cost more than 300 ea...and u want those tansport system for only 40 ea to go one city to another???....dude...laws will be like less than 40 ea...and i have 1k of law....so i dont need that suggestion hahaha :notalk:

o6mwpk.png

Council.gif.pagespeed.ce.SwBX3DYRXt.gifShinobi

clanFriend.gif DF Forever

{DF Forums} ~ {DF's Memberlist}

this is a bad idea, no support. free or cheap forms of transportation are a benefit for members (gnome gliders, dwarf carts). also, this would completely wipe out one of the main points of raising magic in f2p

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

My point for not listing many F2P transportation methods was because their F2P. F2P already have the 3 teleports, which cover pretty much all of the non-wildy F2P.

And it's not hard to walk anywhere from those three places...Another reason I put a lot of P2P transportation methods was to show the topic starter how many ways there are to get around on P2P. And I've listed at least one F2P transportation method for each bank.

And my point was the original poster is obviously an f2per who either doesn't want to use tele spells because he's too cheap to get Laws or too lazy to raise his magic, so telling him about all the nifty p2p travel methods is pointless.

Before anyone asks, I say the OP is f2p because there's no reason for a p2per to make such a suggestion.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.