Wow is this possible?

simon_Fang95

i just saw 100k hardleather bodies in the varrok general store. its flipping crazy man!!!

how could someone stand to sit there and click sell 10 10000 times

They postition it in the bottom corner and go left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right...

Well just buy those logs and sell them to players.

Like forum text games much?

um... from... MARS, yes, in the third county from the... left.

PmodAuto.jpg

Actually, that isn't all that weird. Go to any f2p Lumbridge general store and you should find a hefty amount of willows. At least that is my experience with it :).

-Dutt

EDIT: I think I recall a guide about it somewhere for fast firemaking exp. Just bring a tinderbox and some money, you can figure the rest out :P.

Errr, *needs a sig*

i just saw 100k hardleather bodies in the varrok general store. its flipping crazy man!!!

how could someone stand to sit there and click sell 10 10000 times

They postition it in the bottom corner and go left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right...

Well just buy those logs and sell them to players.

Better yet turn Mouse Buttons on one, and you just left click.

:)

But this is surprising, obviously it's because of autoers.

All is well though, surprised no one has gone through there and bought them..

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

It's usually where I see autos training to level 60 before they cut yews. Rimmington is also sometimes packed with willows, but the general store in Lumby is closer to the willows.

Rimmington is a good place to get FM xp, as there is a hugh west line running.

Jaskkes.png

You have to remember that the server has not been reset in over two weeks, therefore the numbers have been left to grow for a longer period of time.

When they release an update some time this week you can say goodbye to all those willows.

Ajc100.png

Nothing new....

I usually see over 200k of Oak/Willow logs at the Lumby General store on any F2P server. The real " :shock: " is better used when you DON'T see over 200k of logs at the general stoire :P

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

It really isn't that uncommon. Since Jagex is to inefficent to stop autoers, there are many, many autoers at the willows in Lumbridge cutting willows and selling them to the gen store 24/7 until they get 60 wc and join the crowd of cheats at the yews.

And in p2p, you'll often see general stores crowded with hundreds of k of oak and willow longbow (u)s. I've seen 370k willow longbows at the catherby general store last time the game went without an update for 2 weeks. In Al Karid general store, you'll often find tens of thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands of hard leather bodies, coifs, leather chaps ect. Bows aren't usually made by autoers, though, usually those are from the many new members making their first steps in the fletching skill.