Wats the future for construction

Concret_Pred

i think u shold be albe to farm in your house cut the trees and build more rooms 20 isnt enough for a decent dungeon

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

i think u shold be albe to farm in your house cut the trees and build more rooms 20 isnt enough for a decent dungeon

I asked if they will change the room limit but i guess not for a while...

Dear Darkalien182,

Thank you for contacting Jagex.

Imagine if there was no limit to the amount of rooms in your house. This would mean that you could create a house spanning to the ends of RuneScape! This would not be fair on other people who live there, and they may get annoyed.

Therefore the gods of RuneScape, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to limit your rooms to a set amount. This limit also helps to show off your Construction level, as a higher-level constructor can make a bigger house.

Hope this answers your query.

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Ross

Darkalien182.png

It is stupid that there is a 20 room limit when there is 22 rooms (including 2 bedrooms) if there was a 25 room limit it would be perfect, that is the only thing that i really want updated. :pray:

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

It is stupid that there is a 20 room limit when there is 22 rooms (including 2 bedrooms) if there was a 25 room limit it would be perfect, that is the only thing that i really want updated. :pray:

I agree, 22 rooms and a 20 room limit? Just stupid. Hopefully they make the limit larger, not unlimited, but just larger :pray:

New skill/quest reward things for your house, i mean there is castlewars stands but nothing to show how many chompies you have killed, or pirate clothes i think that they would be a good thing to add

Think about how boring their job is. All day replying to messages like these: '0mG j0gEx cAn U g1MmÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã 100k 1 w1lL pa1 u bAk 1 swÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãaR!!11!'

Not sure about you but I would want to liven up my job if I had a job like theirs.

I would like to make a glass box to display the items that I got lvl 99 in. Like the lobster for lvl 99 Cooking, ect. Would like to see new rooms & items \'

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Use for tiles? - Bathrooms

Room Limit? - Pay for more like, 100k for another 5 rooms! And 250k for another storey, 5 stories maximum.

Dungeon Maze? - A huge serious of metal doors! Some are openable, some aren't!

My thoughts :XD:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I'm sure that they will up the number of rooms at some point. 20 was probably just a good number to give people a chance to build a large house while making sure that the servers could handle the loads and such.

As for new rooms, that would be cool too. Don't have any ideas what kind but I wouldn't mind maybe an "smithing" room (or even an addition to the workshop) with a furnace and anvil.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

IMO there should be a farm patch buildable in the garden and have cutable trees up to maple...

and be able to have a fishing aquarium that you can fish fish. and the limit needs to be like 40 or 50 or perhaps unlimited

Dr_Brinner.png

Use for tiles? - Bathrooms

Room Limit? - Pay for more like, 100k for another 5 rooms! And 250k for another storey, 5 stories maximum.

Dungeon Maze? - A huge serious of metal doors! Some are openable, some aren't!

My thoughts :XD:

Ah, people get enough of that annoyance at Barrows =P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I will post a list of 11 ideas I had earlier...

Lets start with Suggestion Zero:

40 rooms maximum... Or some other much higher figure then what we have now. If Jagex was really out to drain money from the economy with this skill, why not let us build houses that you could TRULY get lost in.

Now onto the good bits:

1: Ability to plant a Dramen Sprout in your Formal garden, which you can cut a twig off with a knive to get a dramen staff (after completing Lost city).

2: Instead of having the Scrying pools look at Canifis pub, have them look at the "town square" in front looking east onto, and into the bank. Same with Camelot teleport: should look at seers bank. Same with yanille, should look at Yanille bank and Magic Guild.

3: Additional Tool store level, which has unlimited iron axes and iron pickaxes. The axes would go great with the dramen staff and cutting trees outside your house. Or these could be in the Skill room, requiring a certain mining and woodcutting level.

4: Rune spawn areas. You'd need 100 (or some other high arbitrary number) of a rune (any, even blood) to make a spawn point in your house. No more then 4 spawn points per house. Runes cannot go outside of your house, and can only be used for the magic minigames (not charging portals ;)), same as with beer and beer glasses. This would cause the magical balance game to be used more, for example. No magic xp is gained using these runes.

5: Chicken pen, Tree and Iron rock (and Anvil). Basicly to make iron arrows with for the Ranging pedestals minigame. No ore, log or feather can be taken outside of your house. The log can also be used to light the fireplaces. No fletching or firemaking xp is gained. I'm asuming that you would be smart enough to let Nature and Fire runes spawn, for superheat, and the ability to make a Anvil using 20 steel bars in your Workshop.

6: Servant actually sets the food on the table where someone is sitting, instead of all of it on the ends. Also gets the option to serve food AND drink, on the same spot on the table.

7: More available Lecterns. Lunar and Ancient Lectern, for relative teleport spells. Including the group teleport spells.

8: 3 additional portal destinations (directly viewable via Scrying Pool, ofc): Ice Plateau (Ancient version, quick access to Obelisk teleports), Moon Clan, and Port Khazard (quick access to the Charter system, and Trawler). Once again, these are only available if you have done the appropriate quests.

9: Kitchen addon: Liquor cabinet. Has all the supplies for Gnome drinks, as well as a Bottle of Harmless Rum (same one that teleports you to that minigame). Will require many ingredients and many Harmless Rums.

10: Mounted Lyre. Fremennik Trials has become a very much needed quest requirement for a lot of things, and Rellekka has become quite the transport hub. The Lyre however can only be mounted if it has 4 charges on it (so a Manta Ray would most definitly be needed to be sacrificed).

I never said that any of these updates/suggestions should come cheap, infact to do what they were meant to do, include a gold leaf or marble block or two in each and every one of these.

I reserve the right to use these in my own suggestions thread, you do not.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Here are my recommended changes to Construction:

1. House Locations have Quest Requirements. Relleka needs the Freminick Quest, Yanille the Watchtower Quest, Polliveneach the Feud Quest.

2. Better Teleportals/Directors for Better Teleports - Low level teleports need only Teak Portal and Limestone directors. Higher teleports (Watchtower, Kanafis) needs Marble Portal and Scrying pools.

3. Farm Patch - Can build ONE farming patch, Servant acts as a gardner you can pay to watch. Higher levels means better type patches.

4. House Teleports - Option in house menu to determine Outside, Inside Normal, Inside Build mode when you teleport to your house. Bound to be very popular.

5. Quest Hall - Need items to show completions of Desert Treasure, Legends, Monkey Madness, RFD, Mournings End Pt II.

6. Skill Hall - Needs items to display skill accomplishments in more skills.

7. Bedroom/Seats - Can be used to recover energy to 100% (Great for rune runners, eh?)

8. Bankable Furniture!!!! - This is a biggee. You spend 25 Million on a Demon Throne, you should be able to save that item if you change location of your thrown rooms. Allow items to become non-tradable flatpacks for temporary storage so you don't have to rebuild an item just to relocate rooms.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit