Hidden Updates

the_tallest1

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but the "Continue a Subscription" and the "Cancel a Subscription" links have been moved to Account Management from their old place up in the Membership Area.

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music at the log in screen changed. Possibly part of the Halloween update.

It's been doing that for the last 3 halloweens, including this one. Although hidden, it is certainly not new.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

They update the home teleport spell. If you can't cast it, you don't get a message about how many minutes you have to wait. You just get a message "you can't cast that now".

EDIT: I just logged out and back in again. And now I do get a message about how long you have to wait. I really have no clue how that's possible, maybe it has something to do with being the Lumbridge cave or something.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

They update the home teleport spell. If you can't cast it, you don't get a message about how many minutes you have to wait. You just get a message "you can't cast that now".

EDIT: I just logged out and back in again. And now I do get a message about how long you have to wait. I really have no clue how that's possible, maybe it has something to do with being the Lumbridge cave or something.

A bug possibly

After you do a certain emote it happens. When I tried doing the Zombie Hand emote, that happened. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

Both of the above are reaalllllly old.

Black helm plumes changed when poh came out since the zammy heraldic helm is black.

The Lumbridge chef's trousers got an update when they brought RFD out

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

for the skill capes you dont need to click operate to make your skill 100, when you put it on it automaticly does it, and i think it stays like that until you take the cape off

nope you still have to click operate.

13zwenn.png

i put on my cook cape and it went up to 100, when i took it off it went to 99, then when i put it back on it went to 100 without clicking operate

just double checked, when you first put it on it automaticly goes up to 100 but then goes back down 2 99 after a certain amount of time

goyanks135.png

1707th to 99 hunter

starting 99 fm soon

Thats neither an update nor hidden.

When skillcapes were released i read the kb and it said putting it on boost u to 100 as does operating it.The effect is temporary

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can no longer glitch and keep prayer from draining by clicking a prayer you cant yet use.
a prayer? you mean an emote? i didnt think a prayer you cant yet use would make that happen.

You could pause prayer from draining if you werent being attacked, now like the stat update it drains down like normal.

No, you just aren't allowed to teleport out of the tears of guthix. The "can't teleport" radius extends a few squares beyond the minigame. Try moving a few squares farther away.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014