MSpaint youre most recent dreams

Nahdrav

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dreamhr9.png

I was chased by a green haired woman, so I flew away. somehow ended up talking to a mountain who was convinced he wasn't a mountain.

I actually dream that last night. :-s

I had a dream I was a shark, any connection? :twisted:

dude, you nearly made my hyperventilate with the first i was laughing so much, yeah im weird i know, but dreams are cool. i cant as of yet include any of my dreams i had last night since i had none, however i have pleanty of really cool dreams i may draw up at some point =)

i may do them later =)

some i wont do, im a teenage boy, put 2 and 2 together =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

I can't draw this becuase too much happens but I will describe the dream:

A cowboy jumps onto a ferry which as taking me from England to France. He says in a tangy Texas accent, "Gimme some of ya'll bread or I'm gunna hijack your here boat."

But the ferry people didn't have bread! #-o

'Oh dear' you might say, if you did say 'Oh dear', take it back for I have a baguette! Go me! I give it to the cowboy and he jumps over the edge of the ship. All the cars then go and drift to France on huge oven tray things.

:wink: If anyone can explain this to me, do so... :notalk:

\'

This happened a few days after I got to France... from England... by Ferry.

Anyone that comments on this gets an E-Cookie.

sig5235ro7.jpg

hmm, well do you all know the state when your either nearly asleep or onlyt just awake, your still dreaming yet you can control it more and are far more aware to whats going on around you? yess well, this is what happened in one of my dreams =)

there is a camel walking across a desert, the camel now has an oven for a body, then the camel is inside the oven, somehow. the desert changes to a desert island and there is a kangaroo. the kangroo has an open split fire with a long [bleep]e thing what you normaly put the meat on to turn you know what i mean? yeah, well instead of a hunk of meat, there is a microwave, with a guava inside it. with this microwave he pulls it off once its roasted to perfection and places it inside his pouch. upon which he leaps off into the sea never too been seen again. an anvil is in his place.

yeah... work that out o0

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

To all the ppl making immature comments about having "naughty" dreams. Are you saying it to show off or something? Those arnt the ONLY things you dream about.

The average person has several different dreams a night, about 4 to 7, ranging from only a few seconds long up to 45 minutes with an average of 15 minutes.

Both males and females, yes even teenage boys, generally have very similar dreams and about 74% of all people dream about falling in some way or another.

Either post and add to this thread properly to if you do want to be like a child then shut up and go post on another thread.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

my sig made by runemesta was my dream last night. the ultimate group of super people! like the justice league, but more useless... i should write a story about that.....

"Scott - Kills With Mr Bungle!

Schro - Teleportation FTW!

Generic ninja dude! see name!

Kenny MCormic! - a good weapon!

Toki Wartooth - Metalocalypse FTW!"

to microsoft word!!!

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

To all the ppl making immature comments about having "naughty" dreams. Are you saying it to show off or something? Those arnt the ONLY things you dream about.

actually i even think that the naughty dreams aren't even real dreams , i think they are just wishes/thoughts going true your head BEFORE one falls asleep.

i'm not joking i really think that, because i can't remember one naughty dream from when i was asleep, in my entire life.

signature_1.gif

The average person has several different dreams a night, about 4 to 7, ranging from only a few seconds long up to 45 minutes with an average of 15 minutes.

yay for made up statistics? last i remember most people have tons of dreams (somewhere around 100)

but mercifull it asked for your last dream...my last dream...i was walking with a girl... thats it.... ive had other dreams besides that but it asked for your latest so if they had a 'naughty' dream last...then hats what theyre supposed to give

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Made up statistics?... nope i took that info from a research document in an article on the BBC news website.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Seriously , as stated earlier in this post , grow up , your "funny" little comments dont impress anyone :roll:

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I dreamed my alien head fell of my DVD cabinet.

noooodf0.th.jpg

It's my crying while my alienhead is on the ground, in pieces. :(

First thing I did when I woke up was check if it was still there.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

rofl Daan, i can seriesly imagine you in tears if that happened ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Seriously , as stated earlier in this post , grow up , your "funny" little comments dont impress anyone :roll:

Hehe. People got yelled at ::' .

I'll post my dream if I can remember it through school ( the place where learning takes place!!1 :ohnoes: )

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

hormones?

omfggr6.png

(

plz dont ridicule my horrible spelling, and that one made me lol irl....

im literally laughed so hard my stomach is hurting...

edit: one of my randomer dreams *sory ter, couldnt help copieing your style*

mydream.png

wop wop

dreaqr1.th.png

My very weird dream... Please explain?

What puzzles me is her mentioning the einstein bridge, the einstein-rosen bridge, a wormhole? And the fact that i walk off to a wellington boot shop... When im running up stairs, im running up to the flor where the girl from drama club is and where i jump out the window...

The wellie shop is at the start of a bridge that resembles the london bridge, the one that is closest to big ben, even though last time i went to London was 6 years ago.

edit

74% of all people dream about falling in some way or another.
guess this explains the window bit

My last dream would probably get me banned, whether I'd describe it or MSPaint it... :-w

most normal teenage boys have the same feeling \'

harmones ftw?

hormones?

I play golf alot and the fact I suck at it just adds to this story of woe. :(

Sorry, thought she didn't know what hormones were. My b! I like golf too. Been playing since I was 5ish. I'm 13 now, lots of pars/lots of bogeys, and I've only come close to a birdie :P

We have a great hole at our local executive. REALLY short Par 4. I mean, I can't drive the green. But I can get very close :P . Kinda like, I can hit a drive down the fairway, then use my 5 hybrid to get on. Sometimes i go over, and get pissed at my lost chance :P

Here's mine. I don't find it inapropriate. (This isn't tounge kissing btw, although that'd be nice)

deletethisvq7.png

:)