:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay :D Welcome back - I hope you have enjoyed your time off runescape and i hope you achieve 91 runecrafting as im sure you will :thumbsup:

P.S I still have you added :)

Whip drops: 72

Dark bows: 5

Kezzab%20Reds.gif

Wow thanks for all the comments everyone! I'd reply to all of them individually, but there's just about an entire page of replies! :shock: Lets see, to answer a few questions..

In this month I have (and it may continue on into other months, but this month is my 'trial basis'), I hope on achieving the following:

- 91 runecrafting

- 99 prayer

- Hopefully start on a new 99. I'd like to try out herblore, smithing or crafting.. but I don't know :XD:

As for whether or not Dork is coming back, I don't know <3: I'd love for him to venture with me on my one month trial, but I'll discuss it with him when he wakes up :) Such the little sleepy head <3:

BBQ - I totally remember when you sold me pure essence! Haha!

Thanks again for all the comments everyone! It's great to have such a warm return welcome :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

<3:

You better stay. If you stay I'll promise to go for 91 Rc :) Then we can make moneyyyyyyyyy. Lawl.

:D

I should go for another 99 soon anyways, other than the easy ones (cooking, fletching), maybe if I keep at Rc, Prayer will be the new thing.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

welcome back tripsis, good luck on 91 rc and 99 prayer im sure you will get

P.S, i missed a clue scroll drop cos i was reading your blod :cry:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

<3:

You better stay. If you stay I'll promise to go for 91 Rc :) Then we can make moneyyyyyyyyy. Lawl.

:D

I should go for another 99 soon anyways, other than the easy ones (cooking, fletching), maybe if I keep at Rc, Prayer will be the new thing.

Haha, you should! That'd be cool. Runecrafting is a great funder for the buyable skills.

welcome back tripsis, good luck on 91 rc and 99 prayer im sure you will get

P.S, i missed a clue scroll drop cos i was reading your blod :cry:

Thanks so much! :D Sorry you missed your clue scroll :( :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

thanks ok :) just hurry up and get 91 rc so you can make my nats :D plus the whip i get like 5 mins after was worth it :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

thanks ok :) just hurry up and get 91 rc so you can make my nats :D plus the whip i get like 5 mins after was worth it :P

Haha, I'll get right on it then :lol: And congratulations on that whip! Certainly worth missing the clue scroll. If you'd gotten the clue scroll, you may not have gotten that whip :-w

Welcome back, Tripsis! Now, as I said after you left, care to add me? :)

Thanks so much! :D I'll be sure to add you as soon as I get the game fired up, hehe.

Tripsis, nice to see you back. Good luck on all your goals. <3:

Thank you so much! :D I appreciate the comment!

Posted Image

i know i might of not and then l8r on the trip i got a clue so i all works out :)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Tripsis!

hey, you're back...you were an inspiration for me to keep up with the 99 thieving, and i appreciate that :P gl with 91 rc..then the cash starts to really flow in.

Add meh if you have some space and are willing <3: