:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you're back,

GL on 91+ rcing and 99 Prayer.

Add me sometimes?

Thanks so much! :D It's hard to keep track of all the people who want me to add them :ohnoes: When I sign on, I'll keep PM on 'on,' (for now anyway) so if you want to chat, just drop me a PM!

O M G your back! For some reason I had been thinking this last week about how it was about time for you to come back! Right in time for bracelets eh?

Haha! Maybe you sent me some sort of telepathic message to get me to play again :)

Very nice levels! Good luck with RuneCrafting and congrats on being so close to 91!

Thanks so much! :D \:D/

YAY Glad to hear you're back

PS

I beat you to 99 pray. GF :mrgreen:

I just gotta work on rc now :P

Thanks for the warm return welcome! Haha I remember when we were both going for 99 prayer. What was that, late December? Mmm good times. Now there's no way I'm letting you beat me to 91 RC :twisted:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Might wanna change your sig. :P

Anyway, never talked to you, but glad your back. You have a really nice account and are a good forum user. Also you have almost mastered the skill I quit on after 110k nats.(which I'll get eventually)

See you around :P. \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I'd ask you to add me, but it seems like everyone is. And you're a famous person, you probably get bothered alot like this.

Same for me, heh. :P

Anyways, welcome back. This was oen person who never expected it, but then again, I only know you from "locked" posts, and a few comments (blog included, thanks for that :thumbsup: ) :oops:

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

oh yeah, one more thing..

fix your sig.

Aye aye, cap'n!

Might wanna change your sig.

Anyway, never talked to you, but glad your back. You have a really nice account and are a good forum user. Also you have almost mastered the skill I quit on after 110k nats.(which I'll get eventually)

See you around.

Thanks so much!! I appreciate all the kind compliments. I never found runecrafting to be too tedious, actually. Just having music to sing along to makes it okay in my book ::'

Seeing your house is depressing, just because of its glory and pure visual awesomeness.

-blush- I'll take that as a compliment!

I agree, it makes me very jealous. I don't mean to be a brown noser, but you have excellent design tastes

I'd ask you to add me, but it seems like everyone is. And you're a famous person, you probably get bothered alot like this.

Thanks so much! You're welcome to add me if you like. I'm normally open to conversations so if you feel like PMing me - go for it! :thumbsup:

Wowzers your coming back. Good luck with runecrafting it

won't take you long you are so close now.

Go after that 99 prayer next. Welcome back and good luck.

Hi Valeriiieeee! :D Thanks for the good luck! Hopefully I'll have it done soon. Assuming my calculations are correct, I need to make about 170k nats to finish off 99 prayer. Thankfully, I'll start doubling after 55k of those nats! :thumbsup:

Cool. You're back.

I probably won't be getting on RS like I used to though. Kind of lost interest to be honest.

Aww :( I know how you feel though. My interest usually comes back eventually though, as you can see!

Joo can dooooo eeet!

Right after you finish your homework, that is.

But really.. good luck on your goals!

~Lunar

Haha! :D Hi Lunar :D Homework all done now, don't you worry. Thanks for the good luck!!

Same for me, heh.

Anyways, welcome back. This was oen person who never expected it, but then again, I only know you from "locked" posts, and a few comments (blog included, thanks for that)

Don't worry, I don't bite O:) That's usually how people get to know me.. by seeing me lock their thread (or another thread, I guess) :XD: And you're welcome :) Thanks for your comment!!

EDIT: Stupid smiley limit. Now I appear as if I have no emotions. -blush-

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Welcome back! I have never met you in-game, but I've seen your posts and your work, and you've become one of my idols! Good luck on 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting! P.S. Hot house ;-]

floorgazer.png

Welcome back! I have never met you in-game, but I've seen your posts and your work, and you've become one of my idols! Good luck on 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting! P.S. Hot house ;-]

I'm honored! <3: Thanks for the good luck and kind compliments! They're both greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: Just saw that I got 2000 posts! :XD:

Posted Image

Your blog will surely pass Oreo's within a few months, these comments are insane. You've gotten more replies in your blog in 1 full day than I get in 2 weeks :(

Just remember, this weekend <3:

Also another buyable skill you could work on is Range, since now you can use Red Chins and what not to get insane xp, and since you love getting those buyable skills... Oh yeah! You have to start up Construction again! You have to regain your top 15 spot :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Welcome back, Tripsis. We're all very happy to see you (don't leave again) :ohnoes: . Good luck with 91 rc, you'll get it soon, I'm sure. I would bother you ingame, even though you don't know me, but I kinda quit :uhh: . I like your house. I wish my house were that nice but I never understood the skill much. On top of that, I could never afford to train it because I was always giving things away :-w (I'll stop rambling now). Anyway, have fun with everything. 99 prayer is up next, should be fun. :XD:

(P.S. - I can't help but wonder...where's Dork?). :-k

Your blog will surely pass Oreo's within a few months, these comments are insane. You've gotten more replies in your blog in 1 full day than I get in 2 weeks

Just remember, this weekend

Also another buyable skill you could work on is Range, since now you can use Red Chins and what not to get insane xp, and since you love getting those buyable skills... Oh yeah! You have to start up Construction again! You have to regain your top 15 spot

I'm amazed at the comments myself :D I thought more people would have forgotten about me :uhh: And I'd love to get my top 15 spot back eventually!

Range was always one that I was interested in, but I've got a few other things I'd like to get in before then!

Welcome back, Tripsis. We're all very happy to see you (don't leave again) . Good luck with 91 rc, you'll get it soon, I'm sure. I would bother you ingame, even though you don't know me, but I kinda quit. I like your house. I wish my house were that nice but I never understood the skill much. On top of that, I could never afford to train it because I was always giving things away :-w (I'll stop rambling now). Anyway, have fun with everything. 99 prayer is up next, should be fun. :XD:

(P.S. - I can't help but wonder...where's Dork?). :-k

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your comment :) You sound like a very kind person, always giving items away. Maybe too much for your own good, haha.

Dork is hiding!! We did a little RS-shopping yesterday. Maybe I can convince him to come here and say hi :)

Welcome back! :D Gotta love that Construction. ;)

Thanks so much! :lol: Construction is my pride skill, hehe.

Posted Image

Your blog is what made me start getting intrested in tif ^^ great to see you back here.

Don't get burned out with prayer - it does indeed get tedious after a while, short while...lol

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

I hacked drayor.net (Hard By the way) and got you a FREE goal bar, Just for you (I know I am teh ownt). Feel free to use it....if you want, although if you don't, I might cry :cry:

Tripsis.gif

[img=http://siggy.draynor.net/goal/runecraft/91/Tripsis.gif]

::'

Tripsis is back! Tripsis is back! This was one of my most favorite threads to read when you were previously playing.

Thanks for such a kind comment! :D I'm glad that my blog proved to be a source of entertainment for you! Nice to see that it's not too mundane, haha!

Your blog is what made me start getting intrested in tif ^^ great to see you back here.

Don't get burned out with prayer - it does indeed get tedious after a while, short while...lol

I'm honored! :D Thanks for the warm return welcome. I'll try not to get too burned out with prayer. It's irksome indeed. I think I'll take prayer much slower this time and be sure to have Dork for company.. since too much prayer is probably what caused me to take a break in the first place.

Welcome back, tripsis! Lovely topic. Very nice skills, house and goals.

Goodluck with your goals and whatever you plan on doing next!

Thanks for the compliments and 'good luck!' Your kindness and support is greatly appreciated :)

Wahey your back again!

Good Luck on your goals! I have no doubts that you will achieve them :D

<3: your stats.

I hope I won't disappoint you! :D Thanks!

I hacked drayor.net (Hard By the way) and got you a FREE goal bar, Just for you (I know I am teh ownt). Feel free to use it....if you want, although if you don't, I might cry :cry:

Tripsis.gif

[img=http://siggy.draynor.net/goal/runecraft/91/Tripsis.gif]

::'

Well we don't want you crying now do we? Guess I'll have to use it then! Thanks so much! :D

Posted Image

I better see you online tonight when I log on kay? \' Its been a long time since I've seen "Tripsis has logged on" in my chat.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.