Noobiest Way You Made Money As A Noob?

tylersk8shop

Mining iron then smeting it and making iron stuff and then selling it to a store. I then went on to mining coal in the wilderness and making steel plates and again selling them to the store. I wish I knew that lobbie fishing and cooking was much better. #-o

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mining ores in dwarf mine and selling them to the store there.

Making bronze whatever I could and selling it to the store.

WC willows and selling them to the store.

Long time ago - thanks for the memories. lol

runefrangecape,breadmaker40.gif

Currently working on 99 smithing:

breadmaker40.gif

I had no idea how to get money when i was a noob, i got money from selling the gems i got in randoms and selling any runes i got to a very nice player, who bought them all the time....then he dissappeared and i learnt about the cows and their hides.

I remember trying to make my living as the "One, the Only, Bronze Dagger Salesman!"

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

When I first started the game I stayed by Lumby for about 3 weeks just killing goblins and collecting all of the stuff. Didn't know any better back then. Used to think that was good cash. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Noobiest way is scamming. But noobies't way i've used is maybe banana thinky in karamja or .. Hmm :P

Can't remember my "noob time's" :P :-k

Yeh, I remember thinking gaining 30gp was really good. :wall:

Also, I [used to :-$ ] kill the women in the Lumbridge church and sell the bronze stuff she dropped in the general store.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Well I remember with my 1st character, I would mine tin and copper in al kharid, walk to lumby and smelt, walk to varrok and smith whatever I could, and then sell it to the general store. This was pre-wilderness and before banks held items mind you, so walking from one place to another was very dangerous business. It was hard to keep a load of bars from one town to another without dying.

X Caligo X

(I know, X's are stupid. I'd take them out if I could)

I've done it all from smithing from scratch and selling to different stored to keep my sale price fairly decent... to buying willow logs by the thousands in gen store and selling them to fletchers for double price. Mining gold in the crafters guild and selling the ores and or bars.

I'm still selling air runes from time to time, but most of my money now comes from high-alching and what I pick up while training, I try to fish my own food so my rsing cost is usually low until I gotta go by more deaths.

Most noobish memory... hoping I would survive the trip from Lumby to Fally.

305844745_68603f51b7.jpg

buying beads and anti dragon sheilds from the general store and sellin them to players. sellin onions and redberries in draynor. shield of arrav pieces to players :lol: i never knew if they could actually use them. but i made 10k an hour though

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

wow, you actualy remember how you made money....jese, I'm like half the level of all of you and I can't remember.

Well actualy now I think about it:

I just played the game, lol. I never thought of trying to make money, just skilling. My first serious money was merchanting in world 2. That was fun, beating everyone to the good deals. Now im not really bothered about money again. Just play the game, have fun

and see if your friends are nice! ^_^

I cant remember much when I was low level.

I just remember mining 14 tin and 14 copper at Varrock mine and walking to Lumbridge furnace and making bronze bars and then walking back to Varrock bank and repeating.

I didnt make much money but I did waste time.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Some of the methods I've read are quite ingenious when compared to my brilliant scheme of making money!

When I was totally new to the game in February 2001, all I did was hang out in Al Kharid for some reason. 'Twas my home. That single house with the one man and one boot respawn, to be exact.

I'd constantly kill men for money and collect boots to sell to the general store, and I'd brag to my friends that I'd be able to make 7 gold pieces every time I went to the general store. You can sell three boots for 2 gold pieces each, and then the fourth the store will only buy for one gold pieces. At least, that's what it was back then - I've no idea if that still holds true.

Well, I thought it was a brilliant plan. :D

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

I mined tin and copper ore, smelted it into a bar, made bronze swords out of them and sold them to the general store. Didn't know I got same xp per bar used so I just made stuff that used 1 bar =).

I did the same. I remember doing some math to figure out what pice of armor got the best xp.

I can remember thinking that I'd found a fantastic way to make money in the early days.

I'd buy willows from Falador general store for 12gp, bank in the north bank, then sell at draynor village for 30-40gp.

I thought i was loaded by making 500gp a trip for almost no work.

Killing chickens for the feathers, then selling the feathers in port sarim fishing shop for 2 each 8-)

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I mined tin and copper ore, smelted it into a bar, made bronze swords out of them and sold them to the general store. Didn't know I got same xp per bar used so I just made stuff that used 1 bar =).

Same here :oops:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001