If the specs were in F2P

B_50_2

I was wondering, if we could tb and spec in f2p. What would this bring? Obviously be easy for tbers as free rune sets and no telers. But what else? I always notice when using range in f2p, people let there hp gt to 15, then heal because you can't spec.

Discuss.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Every thing would change. When I F2P pked on my range pure, I would usually keep health at about 25. 15 is dumb, easily get koed with a scimmy, or 2H. Range pures would be un believable bad in F2P if meleers had a spec.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

If TB and Specs were F2P options, I'd have to forget the Wildi, period. :shame:

Let us hope that never happens.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

it wont matter, because most weapons with specials arent in free to play anyway =)

least i cant think of one :S

I am offended by your signature message please remove it.

Ditto.. :notalk:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

it wont matter, because most weapons with specials arent in free to play anyway =)

Well yeah, it is dumb.

But everyone has his own opinion, and everyone is free to tell it to the world. You're no bit better than the Reli- fundamentalists who want to forbid everything that is not right according to their religion, if you won't let people be free in what they choose to say.

So what if it's dumb and idiotic ? Their choice.

runesiggy.png

Living in Europe (GMT+1) Think about the time difference in trading deals and such !

Add me on MSN for trading: Cowhides, Coal and Leather are welcome !

Well yeah, it is dumb.

But everyone has his own opinion, and everyone is free to tell it to the world. You're no bit better than the Reli- fundamentalists who want to forbid everything that is not right according to their religion, if you won't let people be free in what they choose to say.

So what if it's dumb and idiotic ? Their choice.

Thats not telling his opinion, yes everybody has the right to say what they think, but some people think that counts for everything.. Some people get offended by that, i'm christen, yes , but i dont go 6x a week to church, no not at all but he needs to show respect to other people their opinion, just like u. If u where black and u live in a country of whites, people would laugh at you etc, some would show respect and know that you are also a human, some people dont, thats exact the same as this, he doesnt likes somebodys religion, well fine but dont put it so everybody can read it each post u make, write it down, look at it and laugh, that doesn't hurts anyone, but things like that do hurt people, not that this is extremely bad but its a beginning.

U say he can say his opinion, right? Well, so can we.

And if he doesnt respects others religion, some will start following him etc...

The End \'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Off Topic:

We are talking about specs in f2p! not about someone who doesn't believes in God. (Im also faitless)

On Topic:

Mages could be Koed quickly, same as ranged.

Melee tanks would be a bit more powerfull, because they could KO.

EDIT:

And if TB would be f2p then some people would stop Pking in f2p because they would be scared to get killed.

Well, said. Though maybe you should re correct the spelling and make it easier to understand.....

on topic:

Tb and specs are members because they are good, Jagx want people to pay for the good things. Therefore it's not in f2p.

It will never happen, it's one more reason for people not to buy members, and all Jagex wants is money.

We were simply talking about what it would be like, not saying it might.

Anyway, I agree with some of the above, but wouldn't dragon 2h be more of a special??

("\(.:...:.)/")

specs in f2p would ruin magic and range pures if they even had the weapon to use it with. Let's say they let a rune scimmy have a spec then everyone would have a rune scimmy in the wildy say goodbye to f2p range and mage

Little off-topic further up the thread... I'm a Christian and I think everyone who is offended by that is an idiot. He's not even stating his opinion he's saying what he considers himself to be! Geese, I didn't know free-speech was dead yet! If your a Christian don't be so easily offended thats how most conflicts start. "...Turn the other cheek" or don't turn anything at all, just go on with life!

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

tb = end to annoying tele ers :twisted:

specs = pures take over wild

anyways, it won't happen... the only reason the p2pers can handle specs is because the other advantadges of being a member...

p.s. that sounded alot better in my head <.<

Yayyyyyy...

yeah okay, someone's signature offended someone, happens all the time, just think of him as a heretic who will be burned by the devout who follow the horde of zamorak. if you go to the "other" chapel in varrock, you'll see where he'll end up.

(i was kidding by the way)

as far as teleblock, just teleblock+bind + mage/range/(even melee) then own everyone.

also, what weapons would have specians in freeplay? I'd be happy to bust out some maple longbow specials on some lesser deamons if I had any.

tipitlessersigea3.png