The Mysterious Editor

Lord_Gromit

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the identity of the editor was supposed to remain secret to only the people who needed to know. Now it seems every mod and anyone loosley connected with staff knows. You gotta leak.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Off-Topic Response:

Off-Topic: Nice siggy image, madam. :)

btw, thank you...which one?

Uhm, you didn't notice my edit to...

Off-Topic: Nice rotating siggy image, madam. :)

...did you? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

For those who are trying to work out the Editor from their stats.

It may be that the Editor has more than one RS account and could be talking about any of those accounts in his/her articles. :roll:

In that case it could be anyone. :-w

shey.png

Or is it LordBaer?

I would have to say, yes you are correct. Only the editor would whack people with a 203 lb. Shark and wear a lederhosen hat.

And gives people Scooby Snacks

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

For those who are trying to work out the Editor from their stats.

It may be that the Editor has more than one RS account and could be talking about any of those accounts in his/her articles. :roll:

In that case it could be anyone. :-w

There are meny players that have serveral accounts

I have over 20 I play and another 100 or so that I dont anymore or wont be for a while.

Sirhappy2002.png

After some thinking, I have come to the conclusion that the Editor is interfering with the game code to allow him/herself to be the Drunken Dwarf.

It makes perfect sense. In the guise of the Drunken Dwarf, the Editor can appear anywhere he/she wants, tracking down famous players for interviews. He/she can also use their ability to teleport anywhere to do research, taking much less time than it would to travel all over RuneScape.

Basically we are looking for someone that has very good computer skills. :P

After some thinking, I have come to the conclusion that the Editor is interfering with the game code to allow him/herself to be the Drunken Dwarf.

It makes perfect sense. In the guise of the Drunken Dwarf, the Editor can appear anywhere he/she wants, tracking down famous players for interviews. He/she can also use their ability to teleport anywhere to do research, taking much less time than it would to travel all over RuneScape.

Basically we are looking for someone that has very good computer skills. :P

If we're talking about the Drunken Dwarf, how do we know it's not Taito2004? Remember his drunken rampage a while ago where he woke up from a hangover with a new Dragon Halberd and went kalphite killing?

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

You know - there are so many clues being dished out here (some by people who should know better :shame: ) its almost as if there is a plot to reveal who the Editor/s really is/are! :lol:

Even if I did know (which obviously I don't :cry: ) even stuffing my greegree with spiders and scorpions and repeatedly dropping me down the water slide would not make me reveal their identity/s.

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

No wait, it's Hugh Mannity!

Me? ME??!1??!1!!

Do I look like a bleedin' edditer?

Not me. I's just a low-level crewbie. But I will admit to having been the editor ...

For 1 day, when Kiara published a guest editorial I wrote. :mrgreen:

*removes self from list of suspects*

hugh_mannity.png

I thought the identity of the editor was supposed to remain secret to only the people who needed to know. Now it seems every mod and anyone loosley connected with staff knows. You gotta leak.

No, we don't. Everybody's just guessing. Trust me, the secret is still safe and secure.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

No, we don't. Everybody's just guessing. Trust me, the secret is still safe and secure.

Hmm... perhaps our movie in General P2P should consider a real attempt on your character (game, not real life)... Having the actual Kiara would make it much more interesting... Especially since we can interrogate the information out of you...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

So we establish people about lying their knowledge of the identity of the editor for some reason. :-X

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.