What's on your christmas list?

Futurama

Golf stuff.

Me too! I'm looking to see if I can will my parents to buy me a nice Titanium 400 cc Driver. Right now I have to use my dad's and it's a little big for me. Though, I drive nearly 200 yards with it (4'10'' ftl!) :lol: Possibly another hybrid too. <3 my 5 Hybrid club.

*fluffles 460cc Ping G5* ^_^

Ahh Lucky, you can probably Bam-boozle it with that. He has a crappy Tommy Armour. Ahh what's that awesome club out right now? I think it's from Callaway. I believe it's the Fusion FT-3. Big Bertha ftw :P Looks pretty awesome, especially for me always slicing it. Probably not the best way to fix your golf problems, but it'll put the ball in the fairway! \'

Fusion Technology appearently puts more weight on one side of the head so that if you slice the ball, you will draw it and it'll go into the fairway. Seems neat.

Price tag?

$329

:o

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just got a new laptop...

I think it's time for a new bed...

My back has been hurting lately.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

umm i dont actually have a clue what my main present will be...

but my christmas list (and birthday, as its only 2 weeks before), looks like this:

Raintime - Tales From Sadness

Suidakra - emprise to avalon

Skyfire - Spectral

Fates Warning - X

and another 1 or 2 albums

parents got pretty annoyed when i said that i dont really want that much... which seems really odd.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

I'm surprised at some of these gifts :P

I usually don't get more than $100 worth for Christmas

Same. Well, I'm going to guess actually about $150. But I sure ain't getting no GTX (minimum $600 for those who don't know) and a 21" monitor. People I know are getting Nintendo Wii and such, like its nothing at all. And I don't get close to that much with all my Christmas and birthday gifts combined (my birthday's also in September). I don't want to sound whiny, but I think people overdo it with Christmas presents #-o .

I hope I get either money or futureshop gift certificates. The former so I can put TOWARD getting my new PC in February, or the latter to put toward all the games coming out in that time.

$100 is pretty much my average too. My parents are hopefully going to get us X360. That's for 3 people. The frame photo is from a friend and she won't have to spend more than 10 bucks on it. New computer has been due for so long (my comp right now has >256 MB of ram and > 30 GB of HD space and about 5 years old) and it's more of a reward rather than a gift that I'll prolly get by next week. The LOZ game, I'll buy with my own money.

So yeah, I agree with you that some people overdo it with Christmas presents.

Nothing.

No, seriously, everything I would like I either buy myself or is too expensive for any person to buy me. I get, like, $200 in stuff for Christmas, nothing too extravagant. I guess I could ask for music and DVDs, but at this point I buy those on a regular basis anyway.

It's real sad anyway. I would love a guitar, and my parents always badgered me to take up music. I figured out a bunch of theory stuff and how to read music, tabs, etc. from my friends and online, and I can transcribe music to an extent and between tabulature and sheet music, but for whatever reason I still have to get guitar lessons rather than having any of my ten friends, one of which can shred 15 notes per second and has been playing for 9 years, just check me on my technique periodically. And, unfortunately, it's either lessons or my job. And without a job I have no money with which to buy anything. Guess which :roll: . I really hate how my dad thinks that I automatically am the same as he was at his age, and how anything that I don't go the whole nine yards from a "professional" that he knows is no more than a wasted purchase, regardless of how much enthusiasm or prior knowledge I have of something.

Oh well. After that little tangent, in short: about nothing. I'll be buying crap galore for people, since I'm expected to because I work my arse off, but I can't think of a single thing that anybody will be willing to buy me besides stuff I have or can get.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

my family is big, so i cant get as much as some people, but its the best day of the year for me, friends family... Food ::'

im saving at the moment so i can get an xbox 360. so im getting money and im saving with my little brother who is getting money(you cant save up money with presents can you? :XD: ) too but ill have to wait till my year/grade 9 then wait till my brothers birthday(my birthday is 14th December) then i can put it together i and get one, i bet they will go down by the time i buy it too :thumbsup: :D

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Actually.. i don't think i want an xbox 360 anymore i already have one xbpx

im going to have a Christmas like i used to have, instead of having one big present and some small ones, im going to have heaps of medium/small presents! aw this going to be so fun!

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

-Tablet

-Something new to play my music on. I've had my cd player for 3 years, i've dropped it so much that it barly plays. And when it does play it makes this weird "chchchhhchhchhchchggggggg" noise. <.<

-Some cds

-YAMAHA P120!!!

Oh man, if i had a choice of of any 500 cds or a P120, i would so pick a P120.

I'm a pianist, semi-composer and my parents don't want to buy a grand. Not even a mini grand. -_-

Even my piano teacher tells me everyday i needa buy one. Whenever i tell my mom, she goes "No we have no space", or "Where are we going to put it?"

Well maybe if she stopped collecting worthless things like trash from 3 years ago, then we'd have some room. <.<

I can only dream of getting a good piano. All i have is an upright which my mom refuses to tune (gah, that's pure lazyness right there) which the keys stick very badly, and an electric piano which my dad bought for me. And i learned, don't let your dad buy one for you! It's not even a full keyboard, the piano sound is really bad, the pedal broke, and the keys are not weighted.

=( I'm gonna have to use the money i get from art commisions to buy that. My birthday's on Thanksgiving and i have to buy my own presents. -_-

This stinks lol.

Well maybe if she stopped collecting worthless things like trash from 3 years ago, then we'd have some room. <.<

oy, no dissing the packrats!

/me points to every college letter I've recieved in the last 2 years.... and magazines.... :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

oy, no dissing the packrats!

/me points to every college letter I've recieved in the last 2 years.... and magazines.... :P

xD Well i'm sure you're not as bad as my mom. She was constantly bugging me to help her clean the garage. (our garage has things stuffed in it..like, packed full) And there was a broken piece of plastic sitting there. I threw it away, and my mom screamed lol.