Weird thing I found on Tut. Island

cowmasta13

I recently made a new staker (satanicmonks) and realised something strange on tut. On the first task to fish, I fished a full inv of fish to get max out at lvl 3 cooking + fishing. But when I tried to cook them, I could only cook one at a time. Brought me back to the good ol' days ;)

Cowmasta13.png

When you cook the shrimp, you occasionally burn it. You get a message explaining what happens when you do that.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

hmmm...wonder why that had happened. a glitch perhaps? or maybe u moved, cancelling the effect of auto fish....i dono lol. :wall:

you must have miss read because he said he could

only cook em 1 at a time

but i remember when you only cooked em by clicking 1 at a time looonnnnggg time ago when i was only level 4

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

For the sake of the tutorial island learning process, Jagex has obviously done this so newcomers have the chance to learn things step by step.

1. Ok so I can burn things, I'l try again.

2. Oh yay I cooked it, time to move on.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Clicking one at a time, I don't think that was all that long ago lol...

But interesting find nontheless :) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

a glitch on tutorial island? you know what that means- time to wait for jagex to fix it then thousands of RuneScapers coming to complain about how much they liked it the way before.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

a glitch on tutorial island? you know what that means- time to wait for jagex to fix it then thousands of RuneScapers coming to complain about how much they liked it the way before.

off-topic but i had to say this: LOL

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

hmmm...wonder why that had happened. a glitch perhaps? or maybe u moved, cancelling the effect of auto fish....i dono lol. :wall:

only cook em 1 at a time

but i remember when you only cooked em by clicking 1 at a time looonnnnggg time ago when i was only level 4

Umm... level 4? lol? you already have stats higher than mine and I've been playing since Aug. 2003...

On-topic, I think there's more "glitches" like these on tut island...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Thats because your only supost to fish 1 shrimp, then cook 1 shrimp. But now people are trying to get a max lvl of 3 there. So it only lets you cook 1 at a time cus thats what u suppost to be cooking.

I am wondering why every one says glitch when the more obvious answer is in front of you. But angain this is funny, so i just laughing right now.

oo nice find also i kinda hate that they updated so you could not talk in there i tryed to learn noobs there how to talk but they just ignored me

off topic:also it has been something with my account that did make me unable to post in here it got removed this day yay!

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

only cook em 1 at a time

not that long ago. I was a mid level then i think. Probably betrween 50 and 70

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

the same happens when you try to use ores with the furnace, you can only create "1" bar... I think it's supposed to be so, so you will be discouraged to use the tut island as a training ground!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

oo nice find also i kinda hate that they updated so you could not talk in there i tryed to learn noobs there how to talk but they just ignored me

yea I always used to talk to people and they would look confused, even if they weren't talking, if that's even possible. <.<

lol

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

yea I always used to talk to people and they would look confused, even if they weren't talking, if that's even possible. <.<

lol

thats cause they cant see ur text :XD: i tried it with a friend :lol:

yea, i noticed all that stuff when i went through a few weeks ago to create a dying pure. they make everything less convenient to discourage people from training there, with all those beautiful unlimited resources that wont get you past level 3...