Strange Happenings

SirKnight

I was training on moss giants with two other players northwest of Ardougne when a guy with a legends cape and full dragon logged in. His name was Monk###. He then said, "Never fear! The monk is here!" He then proceeded to give us all one Monkfish, then ran away without another word.

Tell your stories of strange things that have happened to you in RuneScape.

You are what you eat. But, I am human, so that means... oh no!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was training on moss giants with two other players northwest of Ardougne when a guy with a legends cape and full dragon logged in. His name was Monk###. He then said, "Never fear! The monk is here!" He then proceeded to give us all one Monkfish, then ran away without another word.

Tell your stories of strange things that have happened to you in RuneScape.

lol that guy has issues, weirdest thing that has happened to me is while thieving and talking to my m8 i got put in the yanille cage. Then the m8 im talking to (he was on a clue) walks past and sees me, then i get pelted with apples :( . Ive had lots of coicidenced like this.

Chris_2_8.png

When I was f2p on classic I was fishing at barbarian village then some lvl 50+ (high at the time for me) came up and said, "here, take this holy trout, protect it and you will be rewarded".

I took it.

About 1 hour later he came back because I was still fishing and he was like "i have came for the holy trout place it in my royal hand" and he gave me 10k... I thought I was soooo rich.

:3>

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I saw a person named Voose Lagina :lol:

Haha

rofl..

thats sick lol :shame:

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

this was posted by someone else a while back but i saw this player named "A Black Man", and when he ranged you, you would get the message, "Warning! A Black Man is shooting at you!" -- this was in RSC. :lol:

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr_Brinner.png

Nothing strange has happened to me that I can think of. :(

I need to find new people to hang around. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

this was posted by someone else a while back but i saw this player named "A Black Man", and when he ranged you, you would get the message, "Warning! A Black Man is shooting at you!" -- this was in RSC. :lol:

I knew that guy. Always laughed when I saw him

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

i remeber that

thats why i created a wine pure like that and it said "A Midget" is attacking u or whatever :D

it was fun seeing ppl go crazy when it said that

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

--1st part--

Waaaaaayyy back in in the old days when i first started playing RS, I was walking Near Varrock square (like the center) and some random guy walks up to me and says here bro enjoy. He gave me 15k for no reason! :shock:

I was level 8 when this happend so i was like "WICKED!!" and this was back in Runescape Classic so it took me like Ages to even get 1k when i was level 8.

--2nd part--

again when i reached level 40 i died like 40x's getting used to the new rs2 and some random guy yet again in varrock square (center) walked up to me and said here free stuff for you. Guess what he gave me! 15k!!! :ohnoes:

Deja Vu? or what man i seriously freaked out lol!

ROFL it turns out this guy was one of the friends of a friend on my friends list(Tongue twister :-# ). man if i didnt know that i would've died of a heart attack! :XD:

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

So... today in the Al Kharid bank I got a Green D Hide body for free from this guy who was alching them or something like that. It's a good thing since I'm on a level 3 clue at the moment and I need mage protection :0

I don't know if that's strange though.

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.

I saw a person named Voose Lagina :lol:

Haha

whats voose lagina?

...oh...you sick minded person!

nice find on the monk dude

i never have good things happen to me

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

phew...at least I havent been mentioned yet ::'

once when i talked to lord rodyle0 and asked what he saved for he was beginning to talk about something either a horse or card and said he was going to ride it into school

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

around christmas 2004 time some lvl 120 out and gave me full mithril when i was still a nooby lvl 20...he was like "[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]! Merry Christmas!". i treasured tht mithril like gold...till 2 weeks later i got my first set of addy. w00t those were the days

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

About two or three years ago (RSC?) was I in the Wilderness, searching for a possible victim for my sword named R2H, when I encountered a funny situation involving a high-level player (but probably not the most famous at that time) killing Giant Bats. In my head there was a voice yelling"WhyTH are you killing bats!!??" or something but I preferred talking nicely and having a tiny chat, since he was much higher-leveled than me. :mrgreen: The bats were low-leveled and kinda waste of time when killed, so it was a little amusing to see someone so experienced doing something so pointless. Now, you may think it wasn't anything good but if I add the hottest name currently in RS to the story, it can be different: He was Zezima. :ohnoes:

Well, it doesn't seem to have been all waste of time, after all... :XD:

"lol zezima killing bats"

Since 2001

I used to PK alot back on RSC and I've seen the same man haha.

I was at my friends joke RS wedding in my Bunny Ears + Scythe. After the wedding was over I said I had to go back to reaping. It went something like this...

"Hmmm, lets see who's next on my list..."

"Who's this? MrX It's you!!!!"

*MrX gets attacked by a swarm*

At which point everyone called me a haxer and I ran away.