Favorite Quest (Hot Topic Yay :D)

Slayr

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Darkness of hallowvale. I did it the day it came out (never use quest guides) and I remember how tons of people were running all over meiyerditch trying to find their ways around :lol:

Loved the story, loved how it was so long, loved the cutscenes, and loved the city. I was so relieved when I finished it, but at the same time disapointed because it was a long but really fun quest. I can't wait for the next/last one in the series to come out.

2. As for quickness, well, I liked Ernest the chicken as everything can be found in Draynor village vithout having to cruise the Runescape world and the maze was kinda fun. :)

You thought it was quick!!!?? It took me hours to get through the maze ::'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Hehe, i liked My Arms big adventure, awesome cutscene's, especially the one with the village, punching the broodoo away out of sight, gotta hurt, lol. And scaring the "player" away with spider, owning the village's strongest(?) warrior. Lol.

Oh, and throwing the drunken dwarf away, with a rough landing, and a troll trying to eat him. Now thats owned. Lol.

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

I loved Heroes, such a cool quest, also I liked and sort of disliked Drudic Ritual, I was like level 30, not knowing what I was doing, I went to the wrong place, and stuff started attacking me and I died lol.

I can't wait to do RFD and Desert Treasure (47/50 magic)

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

one small favour, i loved the humour element and it was quite fun and easy to do as well, the length didn't bother me at all.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

no question...

"garden of transquility"

the funniest quest i've ever done!! the cutscene with the poor falador guard made me laugh my, well you know what i mean... off

To bad we can't see old cutscenes again... just please, count my prayers about that will be coming

ah yes i loved the cutscene of guards

wot was him name wildyowner112 or something hehe

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I really don't have a favorite quest, considering I finished all of the F2P quests back in RSC when they were still a bit challenging (Well, just Dragon Slayer lol) but I have no idea which one was my favorite.

I'm actually thinking along the lines of Recipe for Disaster, it was funny, fun, challenging, and annoying, and took awhile. It also forced me to gain levels which of course helps overall no matter what :) I'd say that one was my favorite until further notice (never know, Jagex may release a quest I like better than RFD).

-Wolfy

P.S. 1000th post :D ::' =P~ :P :) 8-)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

garden of tranquillity, RFD and slug menace. pity {Secret} turned into "one of them!" in slug menace.

i LOLed in real life on Garden of Tranquility

*Slap*

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I have quite a few:

Monkey Madness

Legends

Desert Treasure

MEP 1

Regicide (which is only master cuz of the agility, imo)

Roving Elves

Swan Song

Enhakra's Lament

Cold War (It would be my all time fav if it had MORE COWBELL!!!!)

Darkness of Hallowvale

But the #1 is Desert Treasure until the Pyramid. It was actually fun

MaxsSig.jpg

Monkey Madness has been my favourite quest so far, done it twice already (on Suiblade55 and on a pure) and still urging to go through it again. It was especially fun on the pure, as it was more challenging without the use of Prayer... although it still wasn't that hard.

I'm hoping Desert Treasure will be more of a challenge and remain just as, if not more enjoyable than Monkey Madness. By what I've heard and researched I think I'm going to enjoy it :) .