Do you believe in God?

Kryptix

Hmmm the thing about heaven and hell, i dont belive (Becase of being an athiest). but i do belive you live on. i belive in ghost, becase there is science behind it.

Ok here is a way to prove of ghost:

Albert Einstein is the best scientist in the world. and there was a science law that he found.

Energy can neither be made or dystroyed. it can only be transfored to a new type of energy.

so listen to this.

Our body is full of Electriacal energy. it is in our Brain. it is waht sends signals to your brain to do stuff (I.E. breath, heart beat) its what makes you feel everything. It is also what stores all your memories, emotions, and experiances.

So what happens to this energy once you die? well if it where that you just go to heaven or hell, what does that have to do with science, and explaines nothing. or in science terms, you become a ghost. your electrical energy transfromes into some sort of floaty free moving energy, but it can take the form of orbs, or more realistice things.

If you dont belive me, go to this site (I know the person that made the wbsite's sone. trust me, they know what they are talking about.)

http://www.hamiltonparanormal.com/index.html

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in God. Yes, I can see some great arguments for and opposed but even if He was not real, sure thers big bang, chaos all that stuff but its gotta come down to somethin. Where did it all come from? Where did everything come from? did it just appear? Something or SOMEONE had to be there to make it. I say God was there to make it. HE is the alpha and the Omega, beginning and the end, no way to heaven without it. And the Bible was in a sense written by God, he put the words into the authors so they could write the book that would be the staple of Christianity. No they were not bored. No they werent just making it up to start a stupid cult for themselves. They did it in obedience to The Almighty so the ones willing to take up thier cross and deny themselves could accept the greatest gift anyone could ever offer-eternal life. And he will offer it to anyone and everyone. You just have to accept it. To do so would be the best choice anyone could ever make. One day all will be judged by Him and everyone will bow to him. Unfortunetely this will be the last time some will see Him. I wish and hope that u will all see the truth before it is too late.

tay

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

heres to clear up a few things:

4) you can blame us having sins from the serpant, who deceived, of course, the woman, into eating the forbidden fruit. this is when men was smart enough but still did whatever the woman wants to do. because the serpant is evil, God got rid of his legs because he was lowe than dirt, resulting in todays snake.

And who let the evil serpent into his perfect garden? God.

5) how can you really believe all these big bang theorys and evolution? big bang theory suggests that the universe is expanding, that the universe was so tiny, but because of the "bang" is expanding. thats a load of bull sh*t. creation is much easier to believe

Observations show the universe is expanding. Creation is an abstract.

8 ) explain this rib thing. God made woman out of a rib from man. look at all of our ribs, we have 1 more on one side that we do on the other side. explain that?

Its an urban legend, its surprising how many Christians use this as an argument.

9) where did the devil come from? there was an angel in heaven, called Lucifer, before beginning of time, and he thought he was better than God. Lucifer had some followers, so God basicly ulled a lever and a hole opened up in Heaven and they fell into their new home, Hell. now, Lucifer became the leader of Hell, also known as Damian, Satan, The devil, Lucifer, ect. now all these angels that followed him became demons, his little henchmen

In OT Satan works for God, and is not a rebelous angel and no reference of him being Lucifer. Satan being evil is a NT concept.

10) Do you go to Hell if you kill yourself? YES, no matter how good of a person you are you go to Hell. if you have sinned, and not been forgiven when you die, you go to hell i believe. killing, even yourself is a sin, and you cant be forgaven if your dead. this is how it goes. same as our justice system here. you go to jail if you murder a man. it doesnt matter how many times you helped sick animals or volunteered your time to homeless, or did anything else good, its what you did bad that counts.

Your right, good people don't go to heaven, believers do. Criminals that accepted Jesus went to heaven, non-christians went to hell.

And the Bible was in a sense written by God, he put the words into the authors so they could write the book that would be the staple of Christianity.

He did a poor job if no one has yet got a stable interpretation of the Bible without pulling answers out of thin air. So much for the Bible being Truth.

And he will offer it to anyone and everyone. You just have to accept it. To do so would be the best choice anyone could ever make. One day all will be judged by Him and everyone will bow to him.

Maybe he will come today, but don't told your breath.

Unfortunetely this will be the last time some will see Him. I wish and hope that u will all see the truth before it is too late.

I have seen the truth, your idol God just doesn't play a part in it.

Hmm about how everything started. look at my sig.

From my sig:

For every beggining there is an end, for every end, there is a new beggining

If you look at everything, this is true. its like for every action, ther is an opposite reaction. So everything has to come from somewhere., but that thing came from somwhere else, and so on.

Its the one thing we can never ever answere, only if we were to go back in time, but even if we could do that, it still probably wont work. (Actuly we cna go back intime, but ill not explaine that unleass some one wants me to).

So maybe you are right for some reason, maybe this god did creat it. but what created god? there has to be something tha comes before the next.

Also i belive religion is something use for hope. i know a few years ago i almost turned into a chritain just becase of this. i kept wondering how the universe was made, and how it will end. its to big for my brain to think about, so i got very deppressed. then i thought about whats the point of living (No i didnt think of suicied, suicied is for idiots). its kinda weird.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I only read the first 5 1/2 pages and skimmed through the last pages, but the only thing I have to say is: go to this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

Heh whatever, dude you'll find that people who don't believe in god don't worry about going to hell or heaven. Besides hasn't BlackAdder taught the word anything? People who go to hell do bad stuff they enjoy, whereas people who goto heaven do stuff they enjoy like wear white and talk to god.

Guest Arsenal901

theres many "God" that people believes in. "God" is not a name but a person that we chose to follow their teachings.

to the christian faith, i dont believe in "God" r gods.

(The Great Siddhartha followers, had followed their heart and inner soul to search for enlightment. and there are no missioners go around every part of the wolrd to persuade people into believing their "God". How Buddhism spread is only by the people and their search for peace.)

ok y did the missionaries have to go around the world to spread the christian religion? y couldnt they leave the poeple along and let them believe wat they wanted to believe? and y did they called the virgin mary while he hadnt a child?

dont takke this serious im not a sacrilegious person, im speaking my mind cuz biting my tongue hurts. :wink:

theres many "God" that people believes in. "God" is not a name but a person that we chose to follow their teachings.

(The Great Siddhartha followers, had followed their heart and inner soul to search for enlightment. and there are no missioners go around every part of the wolrd to persuade people into believing their "God". How Buddhism spread is only by the people and their search for peace.)

ok y did the missionaries have to go around the world to spread the christian religion? y couldnt they leave the poeple along and let them believe wat they wanted to believe? and y did they called the virgin mary while he hadnt a child?

dont takke this serious im not a sacrilegious person, im speaking my mind cuz biting my tongue hurts. :wink:

The missionaries believed they were saving the non-christians by spreading their beliefs.

Guest Arsenal901

The missionaries believed they were saving the non-christians by spreading their beliefs.

saving? from wat?

not like they're dyin without christian beliefs

saving? from wat?

Yeh I don't think not having christian beliefs is like not having water, you cant die from it. Unless the christians lead a crusade against you.

saving? from wat?

Apparently by believing in Jesus as the son of God, you don't get to go to hell.

Wont they feel stupid that if when they die it turns out to be a god which rewards rational thinking and punishes blind following.

Wont they feel stupid that if when they die it turns out to be a god which rewards rational thinking and punishes blind following.

how are you going to be rewarded if you DON'T believe :roll:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

Possibly, but they'll never consider it. All that matters in their mind is their religion is the right one, but then nearly every other religion has the same view. If Allah is the true God, Christians will be burning in hell with the non-theists.