Behind the scenes - December

chenw

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, AWESOME MONTH!

Please to god, uber weapons! Third age weapons propably need repair once in a while. Hoping it will take an whole arrey of new weapons into the wildy. Matching with the whip

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Sounds awesome, good thing i got a clue off Gargoyls yesterday, i'll make sure i wait to do it.

last time they updated clues scrolls i know some1 said the drops might be specific to the clue u got and will not have new items if u got it b4 the clue update.

infact id do it now. u have better chance @ a cav or robin and stuff like that now then u ever will again

Makes sense, thanks. Touche'

PS last clue from gargs i got a black cav :D

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

I have always been a big advocate of high level armour, but not so powerful that it makes the game ridiculously easy once you hit level 80, say. It is already pretty easy to kill 'most' things in the game with 80+ melee stats, so I am hoping that there is a downside to these.

I dont think that they will have repairing (like barrows/crystal equipment), they will either be uber rare, require killing jad equivalent to have a small % drop of getting, or hopefully be cursed in some way i.e. disable prayer/hp drain/stat drain/untradeable/HUGE penalties for mage (if melee armour etc).

I guess that we will have to wait and see....

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Oh noes! Third age? That wouldn't happen to be.. *gasp* guns? No... no, it couldn't be.

But I really hope they release some good lucking stoofs.. It seems like they're running out of ideas lately. I think the heraldic shields are kind of tacky, but hey.. that's just my own opinion.

Hopefully the glories look cool though! I may have to raise my prayer up if these things have prayer requirements..

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I have always been a big advocate of high level armour, but not so powerful that it makes the game ridiculously easy once you hit level 80, say.

It's already ridiculously easy once you hit 70 :?

Combat reeeeally doesn't need to be made easier. I just hope they mean it when they say it's rarity will be like the champion scrolls :?

I also hope they make it untradable, that was their biggest mistake with Slayer, making the slayer only drops tradable :?

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

yay,,, ready do get some better (at least i hope) rewards at tt, maybe a chance that i get more than just rune pickaxes and rune hatchets...

off topic: forgot to take on witchwood icon at horrors... 5hp left :S

(for those who does not know what happens... he hits every time :S)

Scherzo.png

Third Age items? The new Dragon items it seems to me, perhaps lv 80 requirements?

Also.. If they are updating the Treasure Trail's, are they going to update the error in the TT? I cant get some of the items for my treasure chest in my house because of it :(

All in all though, sounds like a fun month

I'm thinking that by third age items, they mean extremely rare-dropped decorative armor and weapons that are similar in comparison to rune.

lalalasig2.png

im gona like it... even if my noob isnt able to wield the new stuff...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

As the poster above me mentioned (Curse you for beating me to it!), the Third Age was the Age of the God Wars. I suspect, therefore, that we'll be getting an expansion to the God Weapons line - remember the Staff of Armadryl from Temple of Ikov and the Ghostly Robes miniquest? Level 80 requirements are a possibility, given the inevitably uber nature of such things.

"Join me next week on 'Let's Make No Freaking Sense', when I shall be waxing an owl."

- Green Wing

Barrows Drops: 1x Verac's Flail, 2x Karil's Crossbow, 1x Torag's Hammers, 1x Karil's Leatherskirt, 1x Karil's Coif

I already posted my opinions in the thread in "RuneScape News" forum, fine, I will quote it for you:

I'm very excited about the treasure trails, but disapointed that Jagex will skip Ardougne City yet again.

Anyway, the treasure trails will be great. Imagine this:

You just finished your clue:

24 noted rune bar (doubtful but can still be possible)

57 Rune Arrows

Amulet Of Glory

Rune Two-Handed Sword

I'm so excited about the treasure trails. :thumbsup:

The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is all the complainments. Jagex has YET to make one update without complainment. :shame:

Anyway, the treasure trails is the only thing I really look forward to. =D>

Just read my opinions there, sorry for going off topic but why do we need this thread if we have a copy of it opened for everyone in the runescape news forum?

I already posted my opinions in the thread in "RuneScape News" forum, fine, I will quote it for you:

I'm very excited about the treasure trails, but disapointed that Jagex will skip Ardougne City yet again.

Anyway, the treasure trails will be great. Imagine this:

You just finished your clue:

24 noted rune bar (doubtful but can still be possible)

57 Rune Arrows

Amulet Of Glory

Rune Two-Handed Sword

I'm so excited about the treasure trails. :thumbsup:

The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is all the complainments. Jagex has YET to make one update without complainment. :shame:

Anyway, the treasure trails is the only thing I really look forward to. =D>

Just read my opinions there, sorry for going off topic but why do we need this thread if we have a copy of it opened for everyone in the runescape news forum?

Because its always been this way and everybody likes it this way, why change?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Woot! Who's ready for decorative red dragonhide!!! And Decorative Rune Longswords!

Seriously...I doubt this update will be as awesome as it sounds. Jagex hasn't put anything really nice into the game for over a year.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Woot! Who's ready for decorative red dragonhide!!! And Decorative Rune Longswords!

Seriously...I doubt this update will be as awesome as it sounds. Jagex hasn't put anything really nice into the game for over a year.

.................. POH?

anyway.. This sounds sweet! but if some of this stuff is even harder to get than a champion scroll, and its tradeable... :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Tk5SF.png