Different gender characters.

cocacolabottle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't really do that with a name like mine, as most people first assume i'm a girl anyway... #-o

The extra attention could be profitable around Christmas time though I guess :P

Personally, when I play Mario Party (back in the day), Peach was always my favorite ;)

peach owns in super smash bros melee :wink:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

hmm i might see how it is like a female... i haven't noticed any harrasment so i am going to try see....

also this is just a game you can be a boy or girl my friend changes to male to look good in dharoks or other armours.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

can't really do that with a name like mine, as most people first assume i'm a girl anyway... #-o

Personally, when I play Mario Party (back in the day), Peach was always my favorite ;)

kinda off topic :P

but i can pwn u wit docter mario :P

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

i wear a d skirt sometimes and some people call me a crossdresser and all that rubbish, ignore list is tr̮̩̉̉s tr̮̩̉̉s helpful!

It's not a D skirt. It's a D combat ready kilt :) (At least, when I use one, which happens rarely because I use the easier to obtain rune legs more often, that's what I claim. It usually gets a few laughs :P)

I wonder why there weren't problems with Lara Croft... hmm...

Of course, the same might be said for Samus, but I know a few guys and a good number of girls who think that she is a he, so the issue might be less obvious there....

I never like all these gender-switching stuff. In fact i feel weirdly uncomfortable being a female in game (for recruitment drive).

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Thats what happens to me...My RSN is Spa Ins..You can guess what comes to mind. Anyways, Bowser pwned all ::'

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

HA CHA!

i just got elegent skirt from a clue so thought i'd see what it looks like on a girl and yes..they do have better graphics so i will stay this way for a while :wink:

peach ftw!

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

There's nothing wrong with that. why do they need to know your gender? oh yea. its because they want a GIRLFRIEND. If they tell you that, then tell THEM that its just as wrong to be harassing women.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Isn't wrong at all, you find it fun, so why care about other people? Some people do it since they're transgender, but since your doing it for enjoyment...(no offence to transgenders) it isn't wrong. You find it fun and that's that, nothing more, those people are just closed minded.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Lol, the rs girls look better than male characters anyway IMO :) Lol, most of my friends don't care really, and skirts own ;)

It was funny though, my charie was a girl before recruitment drive so I didn't even KNOW you had to be a girl to win that quest until after XD

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Mm, stick to what you are in reality in my opinion.

But then again, its the Internet, you could easily tell people you're a female whilst dressed as a female character and they wouldn't know any difference.

Female character female player forever! My friend once asked me to change, just for 3 seconds but there was no point.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Now as I frequently get bored of looking at my same old character whilst he kills them beasts, I switch genders for a while. But everytime my character is female, and I tell people that I'm actually male, they accuse me of being a crossdresser, transvestite, dragqueen (whatever you wanna call it) IRL.

What's your opinion on this? Is it morally wrong to have a character with a different gender then yourself? :?

It's just pixels at the end of the day.... They don't mean anything...

People who say them things really need to grow up a bit...

Although I've never had a female character on RS I don't think it would be come across as "wrong" ..... Like I said, it's just pixels at the end of the day.

- Denic.

lol all my characters save one pure sre femal,e this is because i changed to do recruitment drive, and i have chosen not to return to my male form, i choose to keep the makeover voucher.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

I'm also a male playing as a female character.

I simply couldn't be bothered changing back after that quest where you're forced to change gender.

In most other games though like Guild Wars, Neverwinters etc... I usually play as a female character. I just think they look cooler lol.

Harrington.gif

not at all i know what ur saying, i don't do it, but they should make completely new character designs, for recruitment drive, it was smart for jagex to make it for women only 4 that 1 room.

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.