Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?

pto6

I'm a Scapeboarder, not a tipiter. I wasn't that well-known in neither. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine you'll find the 'famous' tippiters are modest enough not to brag/inflate their egos and post about it.

What the Hell are you talking about?

OF COURSE IM FAMOUS! I practically invented Runescape. In fact, I'm Bob the Jagex Cat.

[/spam]

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I don't find I'm really that famous enough, I haven't really done anything amazing in Runescape and I've hardly contributed much to tip.it to be famous on here. I just have a high post count that's all. :-w

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I don't find I'm really that famous enough, I haven't really done anything amazing in Runescape and I've hardly contributed much to tip.it to be famous on here. I just have a high post count that's all. :-w
You are famous. Stop being so annoyingly modest.

dmanxb7.jpg

lol, you sure got alot of energy darkmage

legends2.jpg

Loves of people hyt me but I wouldn't say I'm famous. It's nice to be known.
I smell a contradiction.

I would like to take this time to repeat what I said to Umega.

Haha okay so you dont think you are famous. Maybe the author should make very specific qualifications to be so called "famous". It's all relative really.

dmanxb7.jpg

I'd imagine you'll find the 'famous' tippiters are modest enough not to brag/inflate their egos and post about it.

L1k3 zm0g 1t5 4d4m!!!! :XD:

I agree actually, but if you must know I wouldn't consider my self "famous" at all.I was maybe alittle popular in the earlier days (scapeboard/beginning of new tip forums) but no more then that. Perhaps I could make a return but I just don't have time time to post as much anymore. :oops:

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

I guess i ain't famous, but at least i have been member in tip.it forums since like... april 2001?

The what? I've never heard of you before! I remember back on RSC when you were number 1 in agility (Or I think you were, but my memory is probably failing me) and I saw you in draynor once \'

And lol at what my brother said the other week "one of my friends has been given the account thehate" *sigh* He's so stupid.

Well I don't want to look arrogant or anything. Anyway I think it's better being modest than just plain arrogant. O:)

I'm only famous here for having a high post count. :|

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I guess i ain't famous, but at least i have been member in tip.it forums since like... april 2001?

The what? I've never heard of you before! I remember back on RSC when you were number 1 in agility (Or I think you were, but my memory is probably failing me) and I saw you in draynor once \'

And lol at what my brother said the other week "one of my friends has been given the account thehate" *sigh* He's so stupid.

He's kind of ranked #1 overall on the runescape highscores? I'd call that famous.

Anyway, in my opinion, the only way to judge fame is from an outside point of view. I can call someone famous, but I can't call myself famous. Fame just doesn't work that way. That's why this topic works, but this one is just awkward.

Loves of people hyt me but I wouldn't say I'm famous. It's nice to be known.
I smell a contradiction.

I would like to take this time to repeat what I said to Umega.

Haha okay so you dont think you are famous. Maybe the author should make very specific qualifications to be so called "famous". It's all relative really.

Hah thanks :oops:

Like Umega said I don't wanna be arrogant... And I am only famous for getting 85 Slayer...

sig5235ro7.jpg

I agree actually, but if you must know I wouldn't consider my self "famous" at all.I was maybe alittle popular in the earlier days (scapeboard/beginning of new tip forums) but no more then that. Perhaps I could make a return but I just don't have time time to post as much anymore. :oops:

I keep forgetting to ask you and Adam, what happened to the merchanters forum?

And i don't care. These threads just promote even more "OMG look at me!" members than already are around here.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I keep forgetting to ask you and Adam, what happened to the merchanters forum?

And i don't care. These threads just promote even more "OMG look at me!" members than already are around here.

It got hacked twice, and the guy who was hosting it decided to put an end to it. We're moving to bigger and better things though. ;)

It would be extremely arrogant for me to call myself "famous" and while I have recieved numerous HYTs, I still don't think of myself as being to well-known. Atleast not when compared to how famous Leesters, Y2g2003, Macky14, and Duke_Freedom is/were.

Am I famous? :oops:

yeah. you are. Btw, saw ur cousin yesterday..pure soultar lol. Anyway...i like to consider myself that way, but i seriously doubt i am.

you're famous because you are maxed out :) .

And of course i am famous, everyone knows me right...right....RIGHT?

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.