Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?

pto6

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mo

although i have been hyter uncountable times....never thought to take pictures though=(, maybe like 50+ times...world 99(and was 9)

I've been to every tip it event excluding the castle war one since the tip it events got their mo thing, +2 previous ones...

Does speaking to famous tip iters make u famous? if so well hello fame!

Almost been a tipiter for a year, i hope that counts!

I post good long posts, that aren't sensless, thats gotta count for something!

I've made like 5 topics out of my 186posts roflmao!Oh crap that decreases my fame=/

I look at quality and value of posts not the number of posts the person has....

to me i'm not famous=(

Nah, though some people still ask me why I'm not wearing Uggs -.-

Seriously, why aren't you??? :|

I do get quite a couple of HYTs, but not so much to be famous. :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Take a look at my post count. I lurk. No one knows me, I'm not at events, I'm rarely on world 99. I'm not famous in any way. Too antisocial, like others who have posted here.

I'll make a name for myself eventually. It'll just take a bit more hero-worship of Axe Man Jack, Leesters, and Trojann2 (to name a few) to get me motivated to do great things (like world domination). :twisted:

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Id probably say all of the mods/admins and Leesters, Duke Freedom Wakka, Nick6464, Lord Soultar, Biabf, Lord Umega, Barihawk, The Valor and Muggiwhplar

All I can think of off the top of my head :lol:

Id probably say all of the mods/admins and Leesters, Duke Freedom Wakka, Nick6464, Lord Soultar, Biabf, Lord Umega, Barihawk, The Valor and Muggiwhplar

All I can think of off the top of my head :lol:

u forgot me :uhh:

lol.

I see people in game that know me from these forums all the time but I wouldn't say I was famous.

DD sumed it up pretty well. Although when I first wrote the Tip.It Times article on The Old Nite I got noticed a lot more. I haven't played RS in over 2 months so I don't think many would notice/remember me for the article now.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

whether or not i am, i don't care

just another popularity contest in my opinion, and a pretty sad one at that (being based on, through, and within a GAME). unless of course you're an admin, mod, etc

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I'd imagine you'll find the 'famous' tippiters are modest enough not to brag/inflate their egos and post about it.

L1k3 zm0g 1t5 4d4m!!!! :XD:

I agree actually, but if you must know I wouldn't consider my self "famous" at all.I was maybe alittle popular in the earlier days (scapeboard/beginning of new tip forums) but no more then that. Perhaps I could make a return but I just don't have time time to post as much anymore. :oops:

Lol I remember you from Scape. You weren't exactly famous, but you did post a bit. I remember your name because you'd always say caz instead of 'cos/'coz and I'd always think you were talking about me :@ lol

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

I'm just an old user/player, but not famous. Living in Australia dosn't make me able to turn up to TET events anyway.

There is an Australian TET now hosting events at Aussie Friendly times. Check out the TET Forums for details :)

cheers

Sheynara

shey.png

Well, tallest has finally told me the truth about cdub, so I guess that makes me famous.

cdubnoob2ry8.png

Edit: tallest don't worry, this is the only convo I have taken a picture of :anxious:

That comment I made is as true today as it was then. :mrgreen:

I don't think I'm famous, if anything I'm noticed and hyt'd from people seeing me lock posts. I know a lot of people who are "famous" in my book though. <3:

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

*sneaks around forums stabbing people :D *

not many know me, but i've had times when people have wished they knew me :shock: :-#

but in general i only browse the forums, rarely post.

It would be extremely arrogant for me to call myself "famous" and while I have recieved numerous HYTs, I still don't think of myself as being to well-known. Atleast not when compared to how famous Leesters, Y2g2003, Macky14, and Duke_Freedom is/were.

Am I famous? :oops:

Well... it's nice to know that some people consider me to be famous. I didn't ever consider myself one, well known at best maybe, but it's still nice either way.

Figured that was at least worth a reply.

Thanks again.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I used to be real famous in like 2002, not anymore though

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I'm not famous but then again I haven't been here long. I don't really want to be famous, the odd HYT is fine, but for people like Barihawk who get flooded with hyt's must get annoying after a while.

I'm surprised I've been hyt'ed twice. Zaquier Ming and Laikrob. She rules! She actually hyt'ed me and remembered me... <3:

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]